Balika Samridhi Yojana Online Apply & Application | बालिका समृद्धि योजना | Girl Child Samriddhi Yojana Application Form | Eligibility and Benefits Balika Samridhi Yojana | How to apply for Girl Samridhi Yojana
As we are all aware, the Indian government is running a number of schemes to change the way people perceive daughters. One such scheme is called Balika Samridhi Yojana. Through this post, we will provide you with all the important details about this scheme including its objective, advantages, characteristics, eligibility, key documents, application procedure, etc.
Balika Samridhi Yojana 2023
In accordance with this Balika Samridhi Yojana, the government will provide financial support at the birth of a girl child and also upon the conclusion of her academic career. The primary goal for providing financial support is to change the negative attitudes of the citizens about daughters. In accordance with this scheme, Rs 500 will be provided as financial help at the birth of a girl child. After that, she will receive a certain sum each year until she reaches class X. This financial help is being offered to encourage education of the girls. When she reaches the age of 18, she can withdraw this money from the bank where the money is deposited. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
Objective of Balika Samridhi Scheme 2023
The primary objective of this Balika Samridhi Yojana is to grant educational scholarships to the girls living in below poverty line (BPL). Through this scheme, negative attitudes about girls of the citizens will also change, and daughters won’t have any financial difficulties while pursuing their education. The Balika Samridhi Yojana 2023 would also encourage parents of daughters to send them to school. Check PM Modi Yojana List
Benefits and features of Balika Samridhi Yojana 2023
- The government will offer financial support under this scheme at the birth of a girl child and after she has finished her education.
- This scheme will minimize negative thoughts about daughters.
- If a girl is born, the government will offer financial support in the amount of Rs 500.
- The girl child will receive a fixed sum each year until she reaches class X.
- When she reaches the age of 18, she can withdraw the government-provided sum.
- This scheme will encourage girls to pursue higher education.
- The beneficiary’s bank account will receive a direct deposit of the scholarship under this scheme.
- Only daughters who are below the poverty line are eligible for the Balika Samridhi Yojana 2023.
- A girl child must be born on or after August 15, 1997 to qualify for this scheme.
- The Balika Samriddhi Yojana would also encourage parents to send their girls to school.
- It is necessary to finish the application procedure in order to benefit from this scheme.
- If the girl passes away before becoming 18, the money deposited may be withdrawn.
- The girl will not receive any benefits under this arrangement even if she marries before becoming 18 years old.
Girl Child Prosperity Scheme Scholarship Amount
class 1 to 3
class 6 to 7
class 9 to 10
Balika Samridhi Yojana 2023 Statistics
Key Highlights Of Balika Samridhi Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Girl Child Prosperity Scheme|
|who launched||Indian government|
|Beneficiary||citizens of India|
|Objective||financial aid for education|
Terms and conditions for availing the benefits of Balika Samriddhi Yojana
- The benefit amount is transferred to the girl child’s account directly through Direct Benefit Transfer under this system.
- If a girl child passes away before turning 18 years old, the money in her account may be withdrawn.
- The scholarship sum and any interest gained on it must be forfeited by the girl child if she marries before becoming 18 years old.
- She is only permitted to get interest and post-birth grants.
- Only unmarried girls are eligible to benefit from this scheme.
- A certificate certifying that the girl child is not married must be submitted by the recipient in order to receive the benefits of this scheme. The Municipality or Gram Panchayat will award this certificate.
- The girl child may also withdraw the specified sum under the Balika Samridhi Yojana 2022 after turning 18 years old.
- The grant or scholarship may be used to cover the cost of an insurance premium for a girl child under the Bhagyashree Balika Kalyan Bima Yojana.
- The scholarship money can be used to purchase a girl’s school supplies or outfit.
Eligibility Criteria for Balika Samridhi Yojana 2023
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of India.
- Only girl child can apply under this scheme.
- The girl child should be from a family living below the poverty line.
- The girl child should be born on or after 15 August 1997.
- Only two girls of a family can take advantage of this scheme.
Important documents for Girl Samriddhi Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- parent’s identity card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- bank passbook details
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
How to Apply under Girl Child Prosperity Scheme 2023? – Application Process
- If you live in rural district then you have to first go to Anganwadi center and if you live in Shayari district then you have to go to health functionary. Apart from this, you can also download the online application form.
- After this, you will have to take the application form from him.
- Now, you have to fill all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- Now, you have to attach all the important documents with the application form.
- After this, you have to submit the application form from where you have received it.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under this scheme
In this article, we hope that all the necessary information related to Balika Samriddhi Yojana has been provided. We also thank you for reading this article till the end.
Lastly, if you like our article, please like and share it with your family and friends.