Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Yojana Apply Online | BC Sakhi Yojana Registration | Banking Sakhi Mobile App Download | BC Sakhi List, Salary, New Update | Online Form, Eligibility & Helpline Number
On May 22, 2020, Mr. Yogi Adityanath, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, launched the BC Sakhi Yojana. This scheme offers employment opportunities to its female citizens of the state. The UP Banking Sakhi Yojana will offer the option of home delivery of money as such the residents at the rural areas won’t need to go to the bank to withdraw their money anymore. So, every sort of information related to the UP BC Sakhi Yojana will be provided in this article such as the registration process, its objective, and benefits, how to download the mobile app, etc.
BC Sakhi Yojana 2023
According to Mr. Yogi Adityanath, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, women in rural areas will be provided employment opportunities through BC Sakhi Yojana. They would be allowed to carry out financial transactions at the homes of other people using digital technology under the BC Sakhi Yojana. The BC Sakhi Yojana would help people in rural areas access banking services and give them employment opportunities. Rural women who work under the UP BC Sakhi Yojana will be given Rs 4000 per month as salary for six months, as they work to earn money. After the first 6 months, in addition to this sum, women would also get a commission on every bank transaction so that the Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Scheme can determine their monthly income. The situation of women throughout the state will improve with the successful execution of this scheme. Check PM Modi Yojana List
BC Sakhi Scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||UP BC Sakhi Yojana|
|Who initiated||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|In which year||in 2023|
|Beneficiary||eligible women living in the state|
|Application procedure||Online through a mobile app|
|Purpose||Empowering women and making them independent|
|profit||providing employment to women|
|grade||Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes|
What are the objectives of BC Sakhi Yojana?
The BC Sakhi Yojana was launched by the government of Uttar Pradesh with the dual goals of providing door-to-door banking services in rural areas and opening up job opportunities for women. As a result of this scheme, the residents of rural areas will get the option to do banking services while relaxing at home. Further, it will also give women the chance to gain empowerment and prosperity. Due to the fact that many women in the state of Uttar Pradesh are experiencing a financial crisis, the BC Sakhi Yojana 2023 will be a gift in their life. In addition, the woman will be able to improve not her life and future but also her family too as a result of this scheme. Digital Police Portal
Deployment of BC Sakhi Yojana in Gram Panchayat
- The BC Sakhi Yojana was launched to offer banking services to people in rural areas.
- Rural populations will receive bank-related services at their doorsteps under this scheme. For this work, some women will be employed.
- 640 out of 642-gram panchayats are using this scheme as part of the first phase of the UP BC Sakhi Yojana. After that, each community will employ a woman as BC Sakhi by giving her instruction.
- These women will provide the residents with banking services.
Training to be provided
- Six days of instruction will be provided by the Ruler Self Employment Training Institute through UP BC Sakhi.
- All of the women will take an exam following this instruction, and they will all be given certificates. All BC Sakhi women will be allowed to go to the village and offer banking services with this credential.
- This BC Sakhi Scheme will place a total of 30 women in a training batch. Women will also receive information about other banking-related software during this workshop. Additionally, ladies will receive training on how to use Google, ATMs, and other phone features.
Salary & Incentives given under BC Sakhi Yojana
- Under the BC Sakhi scheme, Rs 4000 will be paid each month for the first six months, and a total of Rs 50,000 will be provided for the purchase of a banking device.
- In addition to this, when six months have passed, a commission will be granted for banking work, and this commission will be used to make money.
Work of Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Scheme
- Jan Dhan Services
- providing loans to people
- loan recovery
- The main work of UP Banking Sakhi is to get deposits and withdrawals done from house to house.
- To provide services to the members of self-help groups.
Benefits & Features of Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Yojana
- The UP BC Sakhi Yojana would give job opportunities to rural women in Uttar Pradesh.
- 58000 women will get employment.
- As part of this scheme, the government will hire the selected women and pay them a salary of Rs 4,000 per month for six months.
- The government will also provide each selected women Rs 50000 in support toward the purchase of banking devices.
- In order to offer a fixed, guaranteed monthly income to the working women under the scheme, the bank would additionally give a commission on every transaction made through the digital mode.
- The women who have been assigned to the Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi scheme must travel from village to village to educate people about banking. She will also take care of the necessary work relating to the local bank when she is at home.
- The overall cost of the Banking Corporate Sakhi is Rs 74000. In order to prevent these ladies from quitting their jobs owing to financial issues, the government would also offer incentives to these individuals for a period of six months.
- Women from rural areas would be given preference when offering banking services to customers at their door.
- All women who wish to participate in the BC Sakhi Yojana must submit an application.
Eligibility Criteria for BC Sakhi Yojana
If you also want to get benefits by applying under this BC Sakhi Yojana, then you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- This scheme only accepts applications from women who are registered as permanent residents of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Women applying under this scheme must have completed at least their 10th grade.
- The UP BC Sakhi Yojana would only assist women who can comprehend banking services and who are capable of handling financial transactions.
- Women who are appointed under the BC Sakhi Yojana should be familiar with using electronics.
- After receiving the benefits of the Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Scheme, only those women who can read and write as well as comprehend how banks operate will be hired.
Procedure to apply by downloading UP Banking Sakhi mobile application
The government has released a mobile application for those who wish to apply for the BC Sakhi Yojana. This mobile application allows you to submit an application for the scheme. To apply an application through this mobile app, you have to follow the steps given below:
- You must first launch the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- You may search the play store by clicking the search box at the top of the page.
- Next, you type out the BC Sakhi app and click the search button. When you hit the search button, your smartphone will launch a selection of similar applications.
- When you click the link for the BC Sakhi Yojana app, a new page will load.
- On this new page, simply click the Install button to download and it will be installed on your smartphone.
- The home page of this mobile application will appear after you launch it on your mobile device once it has been installed.
- Put your registered mobile number in this box and use the OTP to confirm it.
- After entering the OTP, a screen with certain instructions will display; carefully read them, then click the Next button.
- A new page with several options will now appear in front of you. A form will appear on your screen after selecting the Basic Profile option in the top menu.
- Fill out this form completely, then click the “Save and Submit” button.
- In a similar manner, you must select each of the other options, complete the required fields, and submit the form.
- Finally, upload all the necessary documents before moving on to the following page. You will be required to respond to a few straightforward multiple-choice questions below.
- These straightforward questions will be on Hindi grammar, mathematics, and English. Once you’ve finished filling out the application form and submitted it, you’ll receive notifications on the application message until it’s finished.
- You will receive all of this information through the application, whether you are chosen or not.
Through this article, we have given you all the information related to BC Sakhi Yojana. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you will be able to solve your problem by contacting the helpline number.
Helpline Number: 8005380270
BC Sakhi Yojana
You may also love to read the following: