Divyang Marriage Promotion Scheme Bihar online application | Bihar Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana Application Form 2023| Eligibility and Benefits
The Bihar government continues to implement programs for the underprivileged population. To assist the state’s children with disabilities, a similar program has been started whose name is The Bihar Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana. The government would give financial support through the Bihar Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana for the marriage of state-born impaired children. This program will assist 40% of the state’s impaired boys and girls. If you are a citizen of the state of Bihar who is disabled and would want to benefit from this program, you may apply for it and do so. Through this article, we will now provide you all the facts you need to know about the Bihar Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana – why it exists, its features and benefits, who qualifies, what documentation is needed, how to apply, etc.
Bihar Divyang Marriage Promotion Scheme 2023
The Bihar Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana has been launched by Mr. Nitish Kumar, the state’s Chief Minister. Financial support will be given through the Bihar Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana to enable handicapped persons to finish their marriages. The Bihar government would offer financial support of Rs 1 lakh under this program for the union of handicapped men and women from every group in the state. The state government will promote marriage among Divyang people through the Bihar Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana. Additionally, they will receive financial aid in the form of a Rs 1 lakh incentive payment. The state government will use DBT to send the beneficiary’s bank account immediately with the amount of the marriage aid.
Also Read: Bihar Rojgar Mela 2023
Bihar Disabled Marriage Promotion Scheme Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||Bihar Divyang Marriage Promotion Scheme|
|Who launched||By Chief Minister Mr. Nitish Kumar|
|Beneficiary||state disabled boy and girl|
|Purpose||provide financial assistance for marriage|
|Department||Social Welfare Department Bihar|
|Incentives||1 lakh rupees|
Objective of Bihar Viklang Vivah Yojana
We are all aware of the challenges that people with impairments confront. Additionally, there are several variations of issues with Divyang people’s marriages. It also occurs frequently that handicapped persons cannot get married because of financial restrictions. In light of this, the Bihar Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana was launched by the state’s chief minister, Shri Nitish Kumar, in order to provide handicapped residents of the state who marry under this program an incentive of Rs. 1 lakh. By offering money to help Divyang boys and girls get married, other Divyang residents might be inspired. The state government’s program will only help more than 40% of the Divyang population.
Benefits and features of Bihar Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana
- The Bihar Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana would offer incentive money for marriage to the state’s handicapped inhabitants.
- The Bihar government will provide a handicapped boy or girl in the state with a stipend of Rs 1 lakh for marriage.
- With the help of this money, Divyang citizens would be able to get married.
- The beneficiaries’ bank accounts will receive the support payment directly through Direct Bank Transfer (DBT).
- A Divyang couple can apply to the department for the money provided under this plan within two years.
- Divyang will be socially and economically uplifted through the Bihar Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana.
- The handicapped residents of the state will become independent by utilizing the benefits of this program.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana
- The applicant must be a Bihar native in order to qualify for the Bihar Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana’s benefits.
- The applicant must be physically disabled by law.
- To qualify for this program, a disability must be at least 40% severe.
- Every Divyang citizen needs to have a bank account.
- A joint account is required in the event that both the husband and wife are handicapped.
- The applicant should not be receiving benefits from any other marriage-related program sponsored by the state or federal governments.
- Benefits for remarriage, such as a second or third marriage, would not be provided under the Bihar Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana.
Documents required for Bihar Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana
- aadhaar card of husband and wife
- Passbook of joint bank account
- disability certificate
- age or birth certificate
- Medical certificate issued by a government hospital
- wedding invitation card
- photo of the couple at a wedding
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Photocopy of ration card
- passport size photo
How to apply for Bihar Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana?
- First of all, you have to go to the office of the District Social Security Cell of your district to apply for Bihar Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana.
- There, you will have to get the application form for this Bihar Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana.
- After receiving the application form, you have to enter all the necessary information sought carefully.
- After that, attach all the required documents with this application form.
- After this, you have to submit this application form to the office of the Social Security Cell of your district.
- After this, your application form will be scrutinized.
- After the application form is verified, if everything is found correct in your application form, then the grant amount will be sent to your account by the state government of Bihar.
- In this way, you will be given the benefit of the Bihar Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana.