Bihar Rojgar Mela 2023 Apply Online | How to Register Bihar Employment Fair Online | Eligibility and Benefits | Bihar Rojgar Mela Link | Online Registration | Date, Venue
The Labor Resource Department and the Government of Bihar are hosting the Bihar Rojgar Mela (Bihar Employment Fair) in 2023 for the unemployed and educated residents of the state. So, here in this article, we are going to provide you all the information about the Bihar Rojgar Mela 2023, the process for online application, benefits, date and venue etc.
Bihar Rojgar Mela 2023
The Labor Resource Department and the Government of Bihar are hosting the Bihar Rojgar Mela in 2023 for the unemployed and educated residents of the state. Unemployed educated youth will be given the opportunity to find work by participating in this job fair. The state government has also set up this initiative to assist young people with skill development in the state’s numerous job agencies. A total of 38 districts around the state will host this Bihar Employment Fair. The educational requirements for jobless youth seeking employment through this coordinated program include 10th, 12th, B.A., B.com, B.Sc., and MBA. Employers and jobless individuals are invited to gather at this Bihar Employment Fair.
Bihar employment fair starting from 15 November
The Bihar government will host one-day and two-day job fairs in several districts to help the state’s jobless youngsters find work. The candidate must sign up for an account on the National Career Service Portal in order to submit an application. You may check the published announcement for further details about the job fair.
District wise Starting dates of Bihar Rojgar Mela
|Districts||Mela Date 2022|
Employment fair will be organized in the state
The Lower Regional Employment Office City Mandal Career Center of the Bihar Labor Resource Department will host the Bihar Employment Fair on June 24 and 25, 2022. This expo will include about 50 firms. This will result in the employment of 2000 young people. The divisional level will oversee the organization of this employment fair. The employment fair will be held from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at LS College Muzaffarnagar. The beneficiaries must register on the NCS Portal in order to attend this employment fair. These fairs will help the state’s jobless residents find work and raise their level of living.
Bihar Rojgar Mela 2023 Apply Online
Online applications for different jobs and vacancies (including various kinds of private employment and vacancies) have been made available by the state’s Labor Resource Department. Visit the website to submit an online application. Job seekers submitting applications for the Bihar Rozgar Mela must be at least 18 years old and not older than 35. Employers choose jobless girls and young people for this program based on their needs.
Bihar Rojgar Mela Yojana Highlights
|Scheme Name||Bihar Employment Fair|
|initiated by||by the Government of Bihar|
|beneficiary||unemployed youth of the state|
Main Features of Bihar Employment Fair
- Unemployed youth will be given work accommodations in private enterprises based on their educational credentials through the employment fair conducted by the state.
- The Bihar Employment Fair 2023 program is open to all educated jobless youth in the state.
- Unemployed youth will have the option to select their preferred private businesses and educational institutions.
- On the planned date, a Bihar Employment Fair will be held in each district of the state.
Eligibility Criteris of Bihar Rojgar Mela 2023
- The candidate must be a Bihar state resident with a minimum educational qualification of 10 pass.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 and 35 years old in order to be considered for employment under the Bihar Rojgar Mela 2023 Scheme.
Documents required for Employment Fair 2023
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- certificate of educational qualification
- candidate’s resume
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- age certificate
How to apply online in Bihar Employment Fair 2023?
Interested beneficiaries of Bihar want to apply under Bihar Rojgar Mela, then you should follow the steps given below and take advantage of the employment opportunity.
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of National Career Service.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on the Sign up option.
- After clicking on this option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see Registration as, in this you will have to choose the option of Jobseeker.
- After selecting the option, the registration form will open in front of you.
- All the information asked in this registration form like your name, Aadhaar number, mobile number, date of birth, Bihar will have to be selected under State option, etc. will have to be filled.
- After filling all the information, you will have to click on the submit button. After this, the next page will open, on this page you will see the Registration Verification form, in which you will have to verify the registration done by you.
- Registration Verification Code message will come on the mobile number you filled in the registration form.
- You have to write the code in this form and click on the button of Submit.
- In this way your registration process will be completed.
Bihar Rojgar Mela Grievance Process
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- Then, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on Grievance option.
- Then, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will have to fill all the information asked in this form like name, email id, mobile number, state district, description etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button.
- This way your complaint will be registered.