Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana Registration | Eligibility | How to Apply Online for Odisha Free Coaching Scheme | Benefits & Application form
To advance all sectors of society, the government runs a variety of programs. Education is said to be the foundation of socioeconomic growth. Therefore, in order to guarantee that every child in the country obtains a top-notch education, both the central and state governments undertake a variety of programs. Here in this article, we will provide all the information about Chatra Protsahan Yojana, including its highlights, objectives, features, and benefits, as well as its implementation, eligibility requirements, required documentation, and other details.
Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023
The state of Odisha has launched the Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana. Under this program, deserving class 10th students from scheduled tribes or scheduled castes will receive two years of specialized training and coaching to succeed in the annual competitive exams for medical and engineering courses (200 students received 60% at SSD High Schools and 120 students received 70% at EMRS). A selection of candidates to offer to tutor the beneficiaries’ pupils will be created by a number of recognized coaching institutes. The government will also pick the deserving children who must take the screening test. The outcomes of this exam will be used to establish the candidate’s suitability for coaching. There will still be a 9:1 split between students from scheduled castes and scheduled tribes. The government would regularly evaluate and keep track of children’s knowledge and education levels. Through this program, students may improve their conceptual knowledge and prepare for exams without deviating from their regular academic work.
|ODISHA CHATRA PROTSAHAN YOJANA|
Chatra Protsahan Yojana Highlights
Chatra Protsahan Yojana
Government Of Odisha
Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Caste Category Students
To offer to coach Odisha students
Total Number of Beneficiaries
Chatra Protsahan Yojana Objective
The main objective of the Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana is to encourage students from scheduled castes and tribes to pursue advanced degrees in engineering and medical. Under this program, students who have completed the 10th grade are eligible for free coaching to assist them in passing the admission tests for engineering and medical. Through this initiative, students from scheduled castes and tribes will have their potential recognized and nurtured from an early age. The students will also become more competitive and determined to achieve. This approach will also improve the quality of life for the students.
Features and Benefits of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana
Some of the key features and benefits of Chatra Protsahan Yojana are as follows:
- The Odisha government has launched the Orissa Chatra Protsahan Yojana.
- The students who benefit from this coaching will be able to pass the yearly competitive tests for engineering and medical programs.
- The program provides 320 worthy students who graduated from class 10 and are from a scheduled tribe or caste with two years of professional training and mentorship.
- A number of recognized coaching institutes will shortlist individuals to give benefit coaching.
- The outcome of this exam will decide if the person is qualified to receive coaching.
- A screening exam must be passed by each of the identified deserving students.
- The government will also regularly review and evaluate the levels of education and competence.
- Students from scheduled castes and tribes will continue to be selected in a 9:1 ratio.
- Through this coaching, students may improve their core knowledge and prepare for tests without interfering with their regular academics.
- The SC and ST development department of the government of Odisha will build seven centers of excellence in SC and ST schools all throughout the state.
- The teaching languages will be English and Odia.
- The coaching organization must guarantee that students with Odia ancestry do not run into any difficulties.
- The length and frequency of the classes will increase a month before the students are expected to participate in the test.
- In addition, the training organization will provide the student with advise, counseling, and any other support that they may require.
- At the program’s opening event, 200 tablets will be distributed to the pupils who will be enrolled in it.
Chatra Protsahan Yojana implementation/ How to implement Chatra Protsahan Yojana?
- The nodal department will identify the schools and designate them as centers of excellence in various districts.
- All of the selected students will be accommodated by the selected schools.
- Schools must also ensure that students are fully focused on both the academic session and any coaching classes that will be brought in by a training organization.
- A school will be set aside specifically for the chosen student to attend the academic session, during which time they will receive a regular education and each subject in their courses will be taught in regular classrooms and times according to the subject.
- In addition to the regular academic curriculum, the required courses for the state or national-level engineering and medical entrance exams will also receive the appropriate coaching.
What are the expected results/outcomes of the Training Organization?
· Within 15 days of receiving the work order, the mentoring should start.
· Every student should obtain more than 60% of the possible points on the 12th board exam.
· At least 30% of students should get a passing grade on the 12th board exam.
· Twenty percent of students from the mathematics stream should be accepted by the NIT, IIT, or any State or Central government college.
· Only 10% of students should be allowed to enroll in other universities.
· At least 10% of the applicants to any medical college should be from a biology major.
· 10% of applicants for BAMS, BHMS, BDS, BPharma, BSc nursing, BSC agriculture, etc. should be accepted.
Accommodations under Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2022
To help qualified students enhance their futures, the state government has identified reputed institutions that will offer coaching in accordance with regular schedules and course designs. The nodal department will also make sure that the selected students are in the 12th grade. The continuation of education should take place in a residential setting at a separate higher secondary school. In accordance with this program, the areas around major metropolitan centers serve as the program’s catchment areas. In addition, the program’s concerned teachers and students will get educational assistance and supervision. Accordingly, friends, if you too wish to profit from this program. If so, you must also submit an application for it.
Eligibility Criteria for Chatra Protsahan Odisha Yojana
The eligibility criteria for Chatra Protsahan Yojana are as follows:
- The applicant must live in Odisha permanently
- The candidate must be a science student
- The applicant must have qualified 10th class
Documents Required to Apply
Some of the important documents required for the Chatra Protsahan Yojana are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate
- Email ID
- Proof of age
- Mobile number
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Residence certificate
- Ration card
How to apply for Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana? – Application Procedure
To apply for Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of ST and SC development, minorities and backward classes welfare department, Government of Odisha
- The home page of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Apply Online link
- The application form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like your name, mobile number, email id, etc
- After that, upload all the required documents
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the application process
ST & SC Development, Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department
Bhubaneswar-751001 Odisha, India
Phone Number: (0674) 2536672
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org