Haryana Chirag Yojana 2023 Apply Online | Chirag Scheme in Haryana Application Form PDF | Haryana Chirag Scheme Eligibility & Benefits | Registration Process | Documents | Benefits & Features | Official Website | Helpline Number
The Haryana government has introduced a new scheme to improve the quality of the educational system of the state. The name of the scheme is Chirag Yojana. Under this scheme, the government would provide a high-quality education to the economically disadvantaged students of the state. Students studying in government schools will be transferred to state-run private schools under this scheme. The government will provide free admission to private schools for students in grades 2 through 12 under this Haryana Chirag scheme.
With this post, we will provide you with all the information you need to know about Haryana Chirag Scheme 2023. So, please read this post all the way through to the end if you want a detailed understanding of the scheme.
Chirag Yojana Haryana 2023
Haryana Chirag Scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Haryana Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar. This scheme has been launched keeping in mind the poor citizens of the state. Under this scheme, the economically weak students of the state will get the benefit. Poor students studying from classes 2 to 12 will be admitted to state-run private schools under the Haryana Chirag Yojana 2023. The state government would cover all costs associated with the education of the students. The state government has already implemented a number of schemes under Section 134A to assist the underprivileged students of the state. The rate of education in the state will rise and children from poor families will also be encouraged to pursue an education.
Admission schedule released under Chirag Scheme in Haryana
Private schools in Haryana that are part of the Chirag Yojana will start taking admission from March 15. Any interested students can register between March 15 and March 31 in order to be considered for admission under this scheme. In place of 134-A, the Education Department has recently launched a new Chirag Yojana. Under this new Chirag Yojana, students studying in classes 1 and 2 are not eligible for admission, however, students in classes 3 to class 12 are eligible for admission to private schools. Also, students at government schools are eligible to apply to more than one private school in their area. After the submission of all applications, a draw will be conducted between April 1 and April 10. The list of chosen students will be displayed on the school’s notice board. Students on the waiting list will be eligible to enroll after April 15 if a student does not take admission despite being on the chosen list.
Highlights of Haryana Chirag Scheme
|Scheme Name||Haryana Chirag Yojana|
|was started||By Haryana Education Department|
|beneficiary||economically weaker students of the state|
|Objective||Providing opportunities for poor children to get an education in private schools|
|Benefit||Opportunity to get free education in private schools|
|Category||Haryana Government Schemes|
Objective of Haryana Chirag Yojana 2023
The primary objective of the Haryana Chirag Scheme is to enroll poor students in private schools for classes 2 to 12 so that underprivileged students of Haryana may also attend private schools to learn. According to this scheme, the state government will pay the beneficiary students’ tuition fees for private education. Also, the state’s rate of education will rise with the aid of this scheme. The Chirag Yojana Haryana 2023 will give low-income, economically disadvantaged, and children of poor families the chance of a lifetime to attend private schools. Let us inform you that the Central Government of India and the Government of India provide free education to children aged 6 to 14 in accordance with Article 21A.
Benefits and features of Haryana Chirag Yojana 2023
The benefits and features of the Scheme are given below:
- Mr. Manohar Lal, the Chief Minister of Haryana, initiated this scheme.
- With this scheme operated by the state government, low-income students will receive a quality education.
- This Haryana Chirag Scheme is available to all state-funded students in classes 2 to 12 who attend public schools in the state.
- Students enrolled in government schools are eligible for a free transfer to private schools under this scheme.
- As a part of the Haryana Chirag Scheme 2023, the state government would cover the students’ tuition fees at private institutions.
- Haryana’s economically underprivileged citizens would have no trouble taking advantage of this scheme.
- The state’s scheme for promoting education will see a sharp rise in activity.
- The Haryana government launched this scheme to help underprivileged students.
- With the aid of this scheme from the state government, poor students in the state can also receive an education.
- The state government’s initiative to launch this scheme is highly laudable since it would allow underprivileged students to receive a high-quality education as well.
Eligibility criteria of Chirag Yojana
The eligibility criteria is as follows:-
- The beneficiary applicant student should be a permanent resident of Haryana state.
- The annual income of the student’s family should be less than Rs.1,80,000.
- Under this scheme, applicant students can take admitted in only such private schools of the state, where education from class 2 to class 12 is provided.
Documents required for the Chirag Yojana
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- passport size photo
- annual income certificate
- Ration card
Process to apply under Chirag Yojana Haryana 2023
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Education Department, Haryana.
- Now the homepage of the website will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “ Haryana Chirag Yojana Online Form”. After this, the application form will open in front of you in PDF format.
- Download the application form in PDF format and take a printout of it.
- After this, you have to enter the details of all the important information asked in the application form.
- Then you have to attach all the important documents asked with the application form.
- Now you have to submit the filled application form along with the attached documents to your nearest BEO office.
- After this, your application form will be verified by the concerned department.
- Then the students will be selected by the department through a lucky draw and the result of the lucky draw will be announced.
Official website: https://schooleducationharyana.gov.in/
FAQs About Chirag Yojana
What is Haryana Chirag Yojana?
Chirag Yojana is a scheme launched by Haryana government under which the government would provide a high-quality education to the economically disadvantaged students of the state.
Who is eligible for Haryana Chirag Scheme?
Economically weaker students of the state Haryana is eligible for Chirag Yojana.
What is the objective of Chirag Yojana?
The objective of the Chirag yojana is to provide opportunities for poor children to get an education in private schools.