CM Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana | Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme | Checked Jan Aadhar Number | Benefits
CM Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana: Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme 2022
The Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme, a free insurance scheme launched by the Rajasthan government, covers medical expenses up to Rs 5 lakh for state residents from the underprivileged group. The scheme offers Jan Aadhar card users, NFSA recipients, and households included in the Social Census of 2011 free medical care worth Rs 5 lakh per year. All of the members of these families who have experienced a deadly illness will be able to receive free medical care. Let’s learn How to Check Jan Aadhar Card in Chiranjeevi Yojana and other pertinent information in this article.
Purpose of CM Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme
The state government established the CM Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme to offer excellent free medical care to the populace while cutting costs. Citizens will receive free medical insurance up to a maximum of Rs. 5 lakhs under the scheme. No resident of the state will be forced to go without medical care. The state’s economically underprivileged residents will benefit from this plan by having improved health and a better quality of life.
Benefits and features of CM Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme
- Both public and private hospitals will provide free healthcare services to the state’s underprivileged residents.
- The state is required to provide insurance for all families up to Rs. 5 lakh.
- Families not counted in the Socioeconomic Census and the National Food Security Act will be registered in the scheme.
- No one will perish in the state as a result of inadequate medical care.
- Families and contract workers connected to the NFSA/SECC as well as small and marginal farmers would receive free medical care.
- Additional family members will be eligible for a benefit of up to Rs. 5 lakh annually for cash-free medical care at government and private facilities on a percentage of the amount (approximately Rs. 850 per annum).
- The beneficiary will receive the benefit of medical care for 5 days prior to hospitalisation and 15 days following the admission, which will reduce the hospital costs associated with the therapy.
Eligibility Criteria for CM Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana
- The applicant shouldn’t work for the government; instead, they should be a resident of Rajasthan on a long-term basis.
- Be a part of the state’s underprivileged area.
Documnents required for Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Jan Aadhar Card Number
- Number of Registration Acknowledgment of Jan Aadhar Card
- Aadhar card
- passport size photo
- bank account passbook
Process to check name in CM Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme
- First, visit the Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme’s official website.
- Go to the website’s “Search Registration Status” section. In the box, enter your 11-digit Jan Aadhar number.
- An additional “Search” button.
- Your name must appear on the screen’s registration status page.
How to View CM Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana Hospital List
Follow the instructions listed below to view the Chiranjeevi Yojana’s list of hospitals:
- First, visit the Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana’s official website.
- Click the “Click Here Hospital List” option on the website’s home page to access it.
- In the tab of a new window, you will find the list of the scheme’s private and public hospitals in PDF format.