MP CM Rise Yojana | Madhya Pradesh CM Rise Yojana Teacher Salary | CM Rise School Online Application | List Pdf Download
In accordance with the new education policy of the Government of India, the Government of Madhya Pradesh launched the CM Rise Yojana to promote contemporary education and enhance educational quality. 9200 CM Rice Schools will be opened state-wide as a result of this plan. Facilities including banking, accounts, digital studios, cafeterias, thinking spaces, gyms, and swimming pools would be offered at the new state-run schools. We will share information on the CM Rise Yojana today through this article, including its goals, features, and advantages, as well as its requirements, required paperwork, and application procedure.
CM Rise Yojana 2022
The Government of Madhya Pradesh launched the CM Rise Yojana. In accordance with this scheme, new educational reforms, modernization, holistic child development, structural reform of schools, raising public awareness of the importance of children’s education, and other initiatives will be carried out. The government of Madhya Pradesh will set up 9200 schools as a result of this scheme. Classes from pre-nursery through upper secondary schools (from KG to 12th) will be held in the same building in an effort to improve the education of children. Under this programme, new instructors will also be hired and schools will be established while also providing teachers with training.
CM Rise School
10,000 schools from all throughout the state have been chosen for the programme. Based on the total number of schools in each Jan Shiksha Kendra, a target has been established for CM Rise schools at a proportionate level.
Madhya Pradesh CM Rise Scheme Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||CM Rise Yojana|
|launch date||11 June 2021|
|was started||Madhya Pradesh State Government|
|Department||Madhya Pradesh Education School Education Department|
|beneficiary||children of the MP|
|purpose||To provide quality education to the students|
Objective of CM Rise Yojana
The Madhya Pradesh government launched the CM Rise programme with the primary goal of raising educational standards, training newly hired teachers, and building new, more up-to-date schools. The state government would invest more than Rs 20 crore in schools to provide its students with a chance to compete with those of the CBSE and ICSE boards. There will be four stages of state preparation for these schools. New teachers will be required to take the test in order to teach at any of these schools. Under this scheme, teachers will get paid over and above their usual salaries. To ensure that they do not have any difficulties getting to school, teachers will be provided with homes inside the boundaries of the schools. Children will have access to a government transportation facility to go to and from school. Children will follow the same dress code as students at private schools.
Schools will be opened at 4 levels in Madhya Pradesh
Under the CM Rise programme, schools will be opened in Madhya Pradesh at 4 levels. In the state, CM Rise schools will be established at the district, block, development block, and village levels. At the district level, PT 1 District will have one CM Rise School. Each school will have between 2000 and 3000 students. At the block level, there will be 261 CM Rise schools in all. There will be between 1500 and 2000 students in each school. In these schools, every educational facility will be offered. At the block level, there will be 3200 schools.1000 to 1500 students will attend each of these institutions. At the group level of the villages, there will be 5687 CM Rise Schools open at the same time. 800 to 1000 students will attend each of these institutions. All of the schools will provide students with a high-quality education.
Benefits of the CM Rise Scheme
- The education department of the Madhya Pradesh government has registered more than 1 lakh government schools under the CM Rise programme. This will allow more than one crore pupils to benefit from this programme.
- Pre-nursery through higher secondary (classes 10 and 12) classes will be offered at these schools.
- Both the Hindi and the English medium education systems will be offered in these institutions.
- In the CM Rice Yojana School, teachers with a contemporary or structured and high level of efficiency will be hired.
- Under this scheme, high-quality educational institutions will be built within a 15-kilometre radius of the state.
- A banking counter, swimming pool, digital studio, canteen, gym, thinking place etc. would also be incorporated in the school to be established under the Madhya Pradesh CM Rise initiative.
- Children who reside between 15 and 20 kilometres away will attend these schools to learn.
- The state government will also provide transportation to these schools through government buses.
- All new teachers must complete training in accordance with CM Rise Yojana regulations.
- Through this programme, teacher salaries will also be raised.
- For their accommodation, teachers will be provided with homes on the school grounds.
Eligibility for CM Rise Scheme Madhya Pradesh
This programme is only open to students from Madhya Pradesh. All students in the state who wish to receive a high-quality education must first take the admission exam under the CM Rise Yojana. The students will take an entrance exam test as part of the admissions procedure. Additionally, students at CM Rise School will be admitted based on their merit. For children in the Nursery and Kindergarten classes, guardians or parents will be crucial in the admissions process.
Documents required for applying under CM Rise Yojana
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- age certificate
- previous class mark sheet
- composite id card
- caste certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
CM Rise School Teacher Salary
Basic salary of Rs 20000 to Rs 40000, the gross salary will be 2x of basic salary including allowances.
How to apply for MP CM Rise Yojana?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Vimarsh.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this, the page you will see the name of the post and apply link.
- Now, you have to click on the link of Click here for online application.
- On clicking, the online application form will open on your computer screen.
- In this application form, you have to enter all the important details like unique ID, name, address, mobile number etc. carefully.
- Then, you will also have to upload your passport-size photo and all the necessary documents along with the application form.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Save.
- As soon as you click, your details will be saved online on the portal.
- After checking all the information entered in the application form, you have to click on the submit option.
- In this way, your application form will be online and your application process for CM Rise Yojana will be completed.
How to check CM Rise Yojana Teacher List online?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of MP Vimarsh.
- A new page related to the list of teachers will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the link of the View List given in front of the Secondary, Higher Secondary Teacher, and Primary Teacher.
- Now you want to see the list of any teacher level. You have to click on the link given in front of it.
- On clicking, the list will be downloaded in front of you in the form of a PDF file.
- In this way, you can check CM Rise Yojana Teacher List online.