E shram card list| How to check E Labor Card List Status Online | check name in E Shram Card List | E Shram Card benefits | List Download Pdf
The Central Government and the State Government are launching new schemes to help working-class citizens. Similarly, E-labour card holders are issued E-labour cards by the government to ensure social and economic progress. The government has released the E Shram Card List 2023. Any unorganized sector worker who has had a labor card created or who has filed for an E-labour card may check and get his E-labour card by visiting the official website. Through this article, we will give you information about the E Shram Card List so that you may access the E Shram Card New List 2023 from the comfort of your home.
E Shram Card List 2023
The E Shram Card List is now available. Anyone who is interested in checking their e-labor card can check by visiting the official website and downloading by using the online OTP. It is essential that the mobile number is registered in your e-labor card for this to make your e-labor card visible to you. You can also find out if your name was included or not in the E Shram Card List. The Unorganized Workers Social Security Board offers E Shram Cards to residents of the working class so they may get benefits from government-run schemes. Additionally, financial support is given to the workers’ economic growth in order to ensure the bright future of construction employees.
What are the Schemes related to e labor card?
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
- Public Distribution System (PDS)
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Pension Scheme (PM-SYM)
- National Pension Scheme for Shopkeepers Traders and All Employed Persons (NPS Traders)
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana- Rural (PMAY-G)
- Health Insurance Scheme (HIS) for Weavers
- Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY)
- National Social Assistance Program (NSAP) Old Age Protection
- Self-Employment Scheme (Revised) for the rehabilitation of manual fair bearers
- National Safai Karamcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKFDC)
List of employment schemes covered under e-labor card
- PM fund scheme
- MNREGA scheme
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Rural Skill Scheme
- Deendayal Upadhyaya Antyodaya Yojana
- Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program
- Prime Minister’s Skill Development Scheme
E Shram Card List: features and benefits
- The government would offer accident insurance of Rs 2 lakh to every e-labor card bearer on the new list of e-labor cards each year.
- All workers will get the benefits of all government schemes for the advancement of workers.
- To offer working-class citizens financial aid through the E Shram Card.
- The Indian government would pay Rs 500 to e-labor card users each month.
- The workers must sign up on the e-Shram Portal in order to receive all of these benefits.
- In addition, all workers who register for the Shram Maandhan Yojana will get a pension of Rs. 3000 a month once they reach the age of 60. Through the E Shram Card, the social and economic growth of workers will be guaranteed.
How to check names in the e-labor card list?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Ministry of Labor and Employment to go to
- After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- If you are already registered, then click on Update.
- On clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will have to enter UAN number and date of birth.
- Now generate OTP by entering captcha code and click on the option.
- After this, the OTP number received on your registered mobile number has to be entered.
- At last you have to click on the option of Submit.
- Now a list of e-labor cards will appear in front of you. In which you can check your name.