[Registration] Medha Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2023, Online Application, Registration, Beneficiary, Benefits, List, Form Download, Guidelines,Eligibility Criteria, Documents, Official Website, Helpline Number
The Himachal Pradesh government has started the Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana for the meritorious students. Through this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh will be provided to the students both boys and girls belonging to the poor and economically weaker sections of the state for coaching classes for any competitive examinations. So, in this article, we will share the complete informations about HP Medha Protsahan Yojana including its aims and objective, benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, and how to apply for HP Medha Protsahan Yojana.
What is Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana?
The Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh started the Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2023 to provide financial assistance to all the eligible students who have passed class 12th and meritorious college students for coaching classes for any competitive examinations in India. The government will provide Rs 1 lakh per eligible student for coaching. Under the scheme, more than 350 students (both boys and girls) who have passed class 12th and 150 students of graduation level will be selected on the basis of their merit. The Higher Education Department of Himachal Pradesh will provides coaching to students in the institutions inside and outside the state.
Highlights of HP Medha Protsahan Yojana
|Scheme Name||Medha Protsahan Yojana|
|who started||Government of Himachal Pradesh|
|beneficiary||Boys and Girls of Himachal Pradesh|
Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2023 Latest Update
The Himachal Pradesh government has updated the eligible minimum percentage to be secured inorder to get the benefit of the scheme. The following are the minimum percentage to be secured:
|General category||Class 12: 75%|
|Graduate (Any): 50%|
|Reserved Category (SC, ST, OBC, IRDP, BPL community)||Class 12: 65% Graduate (Any): 45%|
Objective of Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana
There are many students who are brilliant and intelligent in study and can top in any field. However, among these students, thera are also many who cannot afford for coaching classes for any competitative examination after passing Class 12 or Graduation due to the financial constraint in their family. In view of this problem, the Himachal Pradesh government launched the Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana to provide financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh to the meritorious students for coaching classes for all competitive examinations. With these money, the students can pay their coaching fees and other things and as such, they can now focus on study to crack any examination. The scheme will now make them self-reliant and empowered.
Benefits and Features in Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana
- Under the scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1,00,000 will be provided to the eligible meritorious students of weaker sections studying in the college and state schools by the Government of Himachal Pradesh.
- Only those students will be eligible for the scheme whose annual family income will not be more than 2,50,000.
- Under this scheme, the eligible students can apply for coaching for NEET, JEE, FMC, NDA, CLAT, UPSC, SSC, Banking / Insurance and Railways, and many others.
- A budget of about Rs 5 crore has been fixed by the government for the scheme.
- About 30% seats are will be reserved for girl students under this scheme and as per the reservation rules of the government.
- Under the Himachal Meritorious Promotion Scheme, the government will provide coaching facilities to boys and girls.
- Under the scheme, students will get coaching to appear in various competitive examinations.
Eligibility Criteria for Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- The applicant should be students either boy or girl
- The students should have passed either class 12 or completed any graduation.
Documents for Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana
- Aadhaar card
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size color photograph
Application Process for Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana
- First of all, the applicant must go to the official website of the Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh.
- After visiting the home page of the official website, you have to download the application form of the scheme in PDF format.
- After downloading the PDF form, you have to take a print out of it.
- Now you have to enter whatever information is being sought inside the application form of the scheme in the specified space such as applicant name, phone number, email ID, PAN card number, Aadhaar number.
- After entering all the information, you have to attach photocopies of related important documents with this application form.
- Now you have to post this application form to the address given below: Office of the Director, Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla- 171001 or through email. email@example.com.
- When the employee at the above address receives your application form, he will check your application form and documents and after that you will be informed about any further action on your phone number or email id from time to time. In this way you can apply in Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana.
Helpline Number for Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana
Through this article, all the important information about Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana are provided. Despite this, if you want to get any other information about the scheme or want to register a complaint, then you can do so by calling to the helpline number of this scheme:0177-265662.
FAQs About Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana
What is Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana?
Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana is a scheme launched by the Himachal Pradesh government to provide financial assistance for coaching classes to the students of Himachal Pradesh.
Who are eligible for Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana?
Students of class 12 passed and graduated students.