Land valuation, Property Apply for Encumbrance Certificate | Application Status @
It is now simple to register your property in Odisha using the online IGR site. The organisation encourages group decision-making to enhance effective communication among residents. Through the Inspector General of Registration (Odisha) Revenue and Disaster Management Department, it may be done on the IGR Odisha website. The public organisation provides a user-friendly registration service that helps maintain and defend the rights of the Odisha government and its residents. Learn more about the IGR Odisha in depth by reading the material below, which includes highlights, aims, features, services provided, documentation requirements, a computation of stamp duty and registration fees, and much more.
The government of Odisha’s Inspector General of Registration (IGR) helps residents register their real estate papers and also generates revenue by assessing a stamp duty. In line with its goal to employ digital technology to provide people with services in a timely and transparent way, IGR Odisha has developed a website.
|IGR ODISHA – PROPERTY REGISTRATION, LAND VALUATION|
|Portal Name||IGR Odisha|
|Initiated by||Inspector General of Registrations (IGR), Odisha|
|Managed by||Revenue & Disaster Management Department.|
- The few responsibilities that this public authority oversees and completes are as follows:
- Publishing policies or instructions that must be adhered to in order to implement the provisions of the Indian Stamp Act or Indian Registration Act.
- In addition to defending the interests of the government, this is done to facilitate better services for a larger population.
- Society enrolled in accordance with the S. R. Act of 1860.
- Development of all elements required for Orissa’s registration offices.
Some of the key features of IGR Orissa are as follows:
- Connecting revenue offices;
- utilising modern technology to conduct survey activities;
- automating tax offices;
- acquiring private property for public use;
- prohibiting the alienation of tribal land;
- distributing excess land at the ceiling;
- managing minor minerals; conducting the annual census;
- distributing wasteland for residential use; and
- establishing regularised forest villages built
For submitting requests for encumbrance certificates, property registrations, the calculation of stamp duty, and the payment of stamp duty, IGR Odisha offers an online application platform. Additionally, it offers a capability for an online certified copy in addition to access to details on the pertinent SRO. The revenue department performs a number of essential tasks, including computerising revenue offices, digitising property records, and conducting land surveys with the use of cutting-edge technology. IGR Odisha promised to invade private property as well as to disperse wastelands for agricultural use and to regularise forest communities.
The list of required documents for the Inspector General of Registration in Odisha is as follows:
- Passport-sized photos of all claimants, identifiers, and executors;
- All records proving who is the legal owner of the property being traded;
- Proof of identity for all executors, identifiers, and claimants, such as an aadhaar card, driver’s licence, PAN card, passport, or EPIC;
- They must file Form No. 60 under the Income Tax Act if they are unable to provide a copy of their PAN card;
- Submission of the encumbrance certificate and the ROR as of the time of submission
- A prescribed format statement that is duly signed by the transferor and the transferee is necessary if the property being transferred lacks any buildings or structures.
- Both the transferor and the transferee must sign a legally enforceable statement in the relevant form if there is a building or other structure on the property.
- The tax officer must give the relevant approval before a SC or ST person transfers the property to a non-SC or ST person.
- The granting of a NOC or other required consent by the Endowment’s Competent Authority for the transfer of the deity’s property
To calculate Stamp duty and Registration charges on IGR Odisha Portal, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- First, go to the of IGR Odisha.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Under the Ease of Doing Business tab, click on theoption
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Now, enter all the required details like in the district, registration office, village-thana, kisan, plot no, area, Deed type, and unit
- After that, click on the calculate button to calculate Stamp duty and Registration charges
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to calculate the stamp duty charges on IGR Odisha Portal:
- First, visit the of IGR Odisha.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on theoption
- Now, fill in all the required details like District, Registration Office, Plot No., Village – Thana, Area, Deed Type, Unit
- Finally, click on the Calculate button to calculate the stamp duty charges
You can check the various deed forms on the IGR Orissa website in the following ways:
- Formats of Sales deeds in both Odia and English
- Format for House rent agreement
- Format of Lease deed
- Format for Gift deed
|1||Movable Gift||Rs 200.|
|2||Movable Sale||From Rs 100 to Rs 200|
|3||Conveyance||From Rs 100 to Rs 200|
|5||Immovable Gift||Rs 200.|
|6||Immovable Sale||From Rs 100 to Rs 200|
|7||Partnership||From Rs 50 to Rs 200|
|8||Movable Partition||Rs 200|
|9||Reserved Less Rent||Between Rs 100 to Rs 200|
|10||Lease with Advance only||Rs 200|
|11||Lease with Advance as well as Rent||From Rs 100 to Rs 200|
|12||Power of Attorney||Rs 200|
|13||Immovable Partition||Rs 200|
|15||Will||From Rs 50 to Rs 200|
|17||Agreement||Rs 100, Rs 200 and Rs 500|
|20||Bond||Rs 50 and Rs 200|
|21||Release||Rs 100 and Rs 200|
|22||Settlement||Rs 100 and Rs 200|
|23||Mortgage||From Rs 100 to Rs 200.|
|24||Duplicate or Counterpart||Rs 200|
|25||For any other miscellaneous document||Rs 150|
Inspector General of Registration Odisha,2nd-floor, Board of Revenue Building, Chandni Chowk, Cuttack (Odisha)-753002