Jai Bhim Chief MinisterPratibha Vikas Yojana Apply Online 2022 | Delhi SC / ST Free Coaching Yojana Register online | Download Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Application Form |
Through the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana, the Delhi government offers free coaching to talented Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) children. Arvind Kejriwal, the Chief Minister of Delhi, has offered IPS, IAS, IPS, and IAS to SC and ST students. This program has been introduced to offer free training for IRS exams. The Delhi Government will cover the whole cost of coaching under the SC/ST Free Coaching Yojana. Here in this article, we will provide information about the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana including the registration procedure and required documentation. Also, read DigitalPolice Portal
Delhi Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2022
Students from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes who enroll in this program will also receive free coaching and financial help of Rs 2500 per month. This program is important for female students. The Delhi SC / ST Free Coaching Scheme is only available to students twice. Candidates for this program must have successfully completed their 10th and 12th grades in a Delhi-area school. The Delhi government will cover all of the costs of those students under the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana if their family’s annual income is under 2 lakh, and their coaching costs would be covered if their family’s annual income is between 2 lahks and 6 lahks. Only 75% of the costs will be covered by the government; the other 25% must be covered by the students.
5000 students got coaching
This program offers children from households with an annual income of less than Rs. 8 lahks free coaching for competitive examinations. Rajendra Pal Gautam, the Minister of Social Welfare, provided this information. Along with free coaching under the SC/ST Free Coaching Yojana, the Delhi Government also offers a travel stipend of Rs 2500. Through this program, deserving students from the SC, ST, OBC, and EWS categories receive free coaching from private institutions for exams like JEE, NEET, CLAT, Civil Services, Banking, Railways, and SSC, among others. The Delhi SC/ST Free Coaching Scheme and the SC/ST Fund have both been established to assist SC/ST children. In the 2018–19 school year, this program offered to coach roughly 5000 children. It has seen many students succeed in passing the CLAT, engineering, and medical entrance examinations.
Key Highlights Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
|Scheme Name||Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Delhi|
|department||SC/ST Welfare Department of Delhi|
|objective||To provide opportunities for free coaching|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Soon|
|Type of scheme||Delhi Govt. scheme|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline Both|
|Official Website ||http://scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in|
Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana online and offline class
The Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana guidelines said that offline classes should be begun while keeping in mind the requirements of Covid-19, and if it is not possible to start offline classes, children’s online classes should be created. Classes are the best place to begin coaching. The department will also set up a monitoring group to make sure there are no issues with online classes. This monitoring committee’s job will be to guarantee the caliber of the studies. Beneficiaries of the SC/ST Free Tutoring Yojana can receive coaching from large coaching institutions in addition to empaneled institutes. Through these lessons, the children’s future can be improved. The government will rigorously examine every element of holding coaching classes to ensure that all beneficiaries of this program will benefit.
Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2022 New Update
The rules for the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana have been changed by Delhi’s Chief Minister, Mr. Arvind Kejriwal. Now, under this program, financial aid of Rs 100000 will be given to all applicants for civil service for a 12-month coaching period, and in addition, financial aid of Rs 50000 will be given to applicants to other professional programs’ entrance exams (MBA CLAT, etc.).
Objective of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2022
Due to the massive costs of private colleges, families of Delhi children from Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe are unable to afford the preparation for exams like engineering and medical coaching. They are also unable to study the way they would like. To help talented SC and ST students pass competitive examinations, the Delhi government has offered free coaching under the Mukhyamantri Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2022 to aid in finding employment and to promote doing so. In addition to free coaching, the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2022 would give students financial aid of Rs. 2500 a month and teach them how to support themselves.
Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana Stipend
All Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana beneficiaries will also receive stipend support. The coaching center will offer it. Under this program, the stipend amount has been set at Rs 2500 per month.
What is the coaching that comes under this scheme?
- Talented students might benefit from the program if they are studying for national competitive exams like Group A and Group B of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), and different judicial services.
- Students preparing for the State Public Service Commission’s Group A and Group B tests, as well as officer-level exams at banks, insurance firms, and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs), may also enroll for this flexible scheme. should be qualified for
- Students can benefit from this unique program if they are studying for the IIT, Medical, CAT, CLAT, and other similar competitive examinations.
List of coaching institutes under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
|Coaching Institute Name and Address ||Contact person name and mobile number|
|Sachdeva Colleges Ltd. 29, South Patel Nagar, New Delhi-08.||Mr. Soam Sachdeva 9810008070|
|KD Campus Pvt. Ltd. 1997, Outram Lines, GTB Nagar, New Delhi-09.||Dr. Raj Kishore Choudhary 9654346771|
|Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Byju’s Classes, B1/12, Lower Ground Floor, Apsara Arcade Building, Karol Bagh.||Dr. Satya Prakash Jha. Mobile number 9999225866|
|Sri Chaitanya Educational Institute (Managed by Varsity Education Management Pvt. Ltd.) 63/3, Ghumman’s House, Kalu Sarai, Sarvapriya Vihar, New Delhi-16.||Sheikh Abdul Salam. 9560703344|
|Career Plus Educational Society. 301/A,-37,38,39 Ansal Building, Comm. Complex Dr. Mukherjee Nagar Delhi-09.||Mr. Anuj Agarwal 9811069629|
|Samarpan for Education and Welfare Society, Shar Study Circle, 28 Jia Sarai, Near IIT Gate New Delhi-110016.||Mr. Pankaj Yadav 9205158136|
|Kiran Institute of Career Achievement. 3rd Floor, A-4 Hemkund Building, Opp. Chawla Restaurant, Mukharjee Nagar, Delhi- 09.||Sh. Shashi Kant Mishra. 9999816446|
|Ravindra Institute of Indian Civil Services (OPC) PVT. LTD. 102, A/8-9, Second Floor, Ansal Building, Mukherji Nagar, Delhi-110009||Mr.Ravindra Singh 9990962858|
Main facts of Chief Minister Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2022
- Only students from Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) are eligible for this program, and students in Delhi may only use the Chief Minister Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2022 twice.
- The applicant’s family’s yearly income cannot be more than Rs 6 lakhs under this program.
- For SC and ST children whose annual family income is less than 2 lakhs, the government will cover the whole cost of coaching. Those with an annual income of more than 6 lakhs are not eligible for this program.
- The government will only cover 75% of a student’s coaching costs if they are registering for the first time under the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2022 and their family’s yearly income is between 2 lahks and 6 lahks. The remaining costs must be covered by the student.
- The Delhi government would only cover 50% of the costs for second applications.
- Students will need to visit the coaching center daily following the application. The student is not qualified for this program if he is absent for more than 15 days without a legitimate excuse.
Eligibility Criteria for coaching institute under Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana
- The coaching institute should be registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 / or under the Companies Act 2013.
- Coaching Institute should have 3 years of experience.
- The institute should be fully functional for a minimum period of 3 years with 100 students in the course.
- The institute should have proper infrastructure.
Important documents of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- The applicant should have passed the 10th and 12th examinations with good marks from Delhi itself.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Ration card
- passport size photo
How to register Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana?
Both online and offline registration is available for SC and ST beneficiaries in Delhi who wish to apply for the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana can take up
- You can get the application form from the scheme’s official website to register online.
- After that, complete the registration form by entering all the necessary details, including your name, address, phone number, Aadhaar card number, etc., and carefully review it once more.
- After that, submit the online registration form. You can obtain the registration form by visiting the coaching center where you wish to receive coaching if you wish to apply for the Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana offline.
- After that, complete the form with all the necessary details, like your name, address, Aadhaar card number, etc.
- Send the paperwork and copy of all your supporting documentation to the same coaching center.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana?
It is a scheme launched by the Delhi government to offer free coaching to talented Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) children.
Which department of the Delhi government launched the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana?
SC/ST Welfare Department of Delhi
What is the monthly stipend of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana?
The monthly stipend is Rs 2500.
What are the eligibility criteria of an applicant under the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana?
The applicant must be a permanent resident of Delhi; should belong to either SC or ST category; should have passed either 10th or 12th class.
If you liked this article, please do like and share it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…