Savitribai Phule Kishori Samriddhi Yojana Jharkhand Application Form | Jharkhand Chief Minister Sukanya Yojana official website |Benefits & eligibility | sukanya.jharkhand.gov.in login | Savitri Bai Phule Kishori Samriddhi Yojana Application Process
The Women Child Development and Social Security Department of the Jharkhand state announced the Chief Minister Sukanya Yojana on February 24, 2019, to stop child marriage in Jharkhand and safeguard and educate daughters. The girls of households covered by SECC-2011 and Antyodaya card holders are given financial help under this program in installments from birth until the age of 18 years old. About 37 lakh families in the state would benefit from this program, comprising 27 lakh people covered under SECC-2011 and 10 lakh Antyodaya cardholder families. Through this article, we will provide you a detailed explanation of Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana Jharkhand 2023– the government’s motivation for launching this program, how will it assist the state’s female population, how can I apply for the program, etc.
Jharkhand Chief Minister Sukanya Yojana 2023
The Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana was launched in 2019 by Mr. Raghubar Das, the former Chief Minister of Jharkhand. However, on August 24, 2022, the cabinet gave its approval to the request to change the scheme’s name. The Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana’s name has now been changed to Savitri Bai Phule Kishori Samriddhi Yojana. The girl child will now get Rs 2500 for enrolment in classes 8 and 9; Rs 2500 for enrolment in classes 10 and 11; and Rs 5000 for enrollment in classes 12 respectively. When the female child reaches the age of 18 to 19, she will get a grant in the form of a lump sum payment of Rs 20,000.00. This will prevent child marriage in the state and raise the percentage of females who are educated. As a result, Jharkhand will be seen by the nation as a growing state that values education.
Jharkhand Chief Minister Sukanya Yojana Application
Applications for this program are submitted offline by the state government, and the amount of financial aid awarded is electronically transmitted through DBD straight to the beneficiary’s daughter’s bank account. Girls can get in touch with their school, block child development project officer, and district social welfare officer office to apply for the Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana Jharkhand 2023. Also read What is Sukanya SamriddhiYojana?
Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana Jharkhand Highlights
|Scheme Name||Chief Minister Sukanya Yojana|
|was started||By former Chief Minister Mr. Raghubar Das|
|start year||year 2019|
|beneficiary||Daughters of Secc-2011 and Antyodaya card-holder families|
|purpose||provide financial assistance|
|total installments||6 installments|
|total funding||Rs 40000|
|0fficial website|| Click Here|
Chief Minister Sukanya Yojana 2023 Financial Assistance Details
|Enrolment in 8th grade||Rs 2500|
|Enrolment in 9th grade||Rs 2500|
|Enrolment in class 10th||Rs 5000 |
|Enrolment in class 11th||Rs 5000 |
|Enrolment in class 12th||Rs 5000 |
|After completing 18 years of age||Rs 20000 |
|total funding ||Rs 40000|
Chief Minister Sukanya Yojana Objective
The primary objectives of launching this program are to prevent child marriage in Jharkhand and to give females financial aid for higher education. Under the Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana, households in the state who have Antyodaya cards and girls from SECC-2011 would benefit because there are many poor families in the state that do not send their daughters to school and instead marry them off as youngsters. The girls’ lives are terrible as a result. But now, according to Chief Minister Sukanya Yojana 2023, females will have the right to get financial aid in order to attend school. Because of this, she will have a bright future and be able to have a better life in the community.
Benefits and features of Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana 2023
- Former Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das has launched the Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana in 2019.
- Savitribai Phule Kishori Samriddhi Yojana has been adopted as the name of this program as of August 24, 2022.
- As part of this program, girls from roughly 27 lakh families would receive the SECC-2011 of the state based on their socioeconomic situation.
- The girls from 10 lahks Antyodaya homes would also receive advantages from this program, in addition to everyone else.
- That means, about 37 lakh families in the state of Jharkhand will get aid via Chief Minister Sukanya Yojana 2023.
- This program includes a provision for the state’s qualified females in grades 8 through 18 years to receive financial aid in stages.
- In addition, once they become 18 years old, they will get a lump sum payment of Rs 20,000 for further study or marriage.
- The recipient female kid’s bank account receives the amount of financial assistance paid under this plan directly through DBT, hence the girl child has to have a bank account.
- In Jharkhand, there are five such districts—Deoghar, Godda, Koderma, Giridih, and Palamu—where females are married before the age of 18. With this plan, child marriage will now be reduced.
- The Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana application is completed in an offline manner. The applicant can apply by contacting her school, the office of the block child development project officer, and the office of the district social welfare officer.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana Jharkhand 2023
- A permanent resident of Jharkhand is required for the female child.
- The only qualified applicants for this plan are the female children of the households included in accordance with the SECC-2011 socioeconomic status.
- In addition, girls from households holding Antyodaya cards are also eligible to apply under this program.
- If a female child marries before becoming 18 years old, she will be disqualified from receiving benefits under this program, and any benefits already being provided to her will be terminated.
- The girl child will only get a lump sum payment of Rs 20,000 after she becomes 18 years old. A girl will not receive this lump sum payment of Rs 20,000 if she marries before turning 18 years old.
- The beneficiary female child must have an Aadhaar-linked bank account.
Important documents for Savitri Bai Phule Kishori Samriddhi Yojana
- Aadhar card of girl child
- Birth certificate
- residence certificate
- Bank account statement
- income certificate
- school leaving certificate
How to apply under Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana Jharkhand 2023?/ How to fill out the Chief Minister Sukanya Yojana form?
- First of all, you have to download the application form by clicking here and taking a printout of it.
- Now you have to read carefully and enter all the important information asked in the application form.
- After this you have to attach all the necessary documents from the form.
- Now you have to submit the form in the office of Block Development Officer and District Social Welfare Officer.
- In this way you can make your application under Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Chief Minister Sukanya Yojana?
Various types of schemes are operated by the government with the aim of providing social security to women. Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana is also one such scheme. Through this scheme, financial assistance is provided in 6 installments after the birth of the girl child.
How long is Sukanya Yojana?
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) Period / Maturity Period Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana’s duration is till the girl child turns 21 or gets married after the age of 18 years. However, you have to make this investment only for 15 years from the date of opening the account.