Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Online Registration | Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Application Form | Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Benefits
We sometimes have a tendency to overlook that marriage is among the most significant welfare and a relationship that might exist in our nation. Marriages are a type of event held by two families in India. Today, in this article, we will explain to our readers how the mass marriage programme known as the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana is being implemented. The eligibility requirements, application procedure, benefits, documentation requirements, and any other information as disclosed by the responsible scheme authorities will be provided to the readers in this article.
The Saptapadi Vivah Yojana, also known as the mass marriage programme, was introduced by the Karnataka government. Through the implementation of this scheme, the Karnataka government has committed to providing the Muzrai Mass Marriage Program to all eligible candidates who, due to financial constraints, cannot afford to carry out a lavish wedding. Couples who want to be married in the next year of 2022 will be able to do so through the execution of the plan.
The district government and the department of religious empowerment will conduct a straightforward mass marriage ceremony as part of the Satpapadi Vivah Yojana. On May 25, 2022, this ritual will take place in the Srikanteteshwaraswamy Temple in Nanjangud. Dr. BS Manjunathawami, another Deputy Commissioner, has shared this information. The marriage will take place at 10:55 a.m. to 11:40 a.m. on May 25, 2022, on the grounds of the Srikanteteshwaraswamy temple, during the auspicious Katakana Lagna. The state government established the scheme to aid economically underprivileged groups and members of the middle class who are unable to afford wedding expenses. All interested brides and grooms must register their names by May 13, 2022.
|KARNATAKA SAPTAPADI VIVAH YOJANA|
After a two-year break, the Karnataka government is ready to relaunch the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana. The government released this information on May 13, 2022. The mass weddings under this scheme will take place on April 28, May 11 and May 25, respectively, in a few acategory temples. The government first launched the scheme in 2019, however it was suspended because to COVID-19. The fundamental goal of this plan is to stop lower- and middle-class families from experiencing financial hardship as a result of excessive spending. Couples who wish to take advantage of the scheme must register at the temple 30 days in advance and have the relevant paperwork. This scheme will offer financial aid of Rs. 55,000, which includes an 8 g gold thali mangal sutra, Rs. 10,000 for the bride, and Rs. 5,000 for the groom. The temples chosen for this scheme are Dodda Ganapathi, Kadu Malleshwara, Gavi Gangadhareshwara, and Banashankari.
|Launched by||BS Yediyurappa|
|Date of Implementation||January 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Brides and grooms of Karnataka state|
|Marriage date||26 April and 24 May|
There are many benefits of the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana or the . Some of the benefits are given below:-
- The implementation of mass weddings for the state’s poor citizens is one of the scheme’s primary advantages.
- It is also said that each couple would receive a total of 55,000 rupees to cover their living expenses.
- The following items are included in the 55000 rupee incentive:
- A mangalsutra for the bride costing Rs. 40,000.
- Rs. 10,000 in Cash to the Bride;
- Rs. 5,000 to the Groom
To be eligible for the scheme, the bride and groom must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The marriage will only take place at specific temples, and the candidates must be citizens of the state of Karnataka.
- Only if both sets of parents of the bride and groom are present at the ceremony will the marriage be valid.
- Those planning a love marriage are not eligible for this scheme.
- The bride must be at least 18 years old.
- The groom must be at least 21 years old.
- to prove that you are a legal and a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- to prove that the bride and the groom meet the eligible age criteria mentioned above.
- for identification purposes.
- to prove the religion as the scheme is only applicable for the Hindus.
- from parents because the eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme is to take permission from the parents.
For the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana, you must follow the following application process to enroll yourself under the scheme:-
- The application process for the scheme is offline mode.
- If an applicant wants to enroll themselves in the scheme, then he/she must first check the list of temples that are providing incentives from the scheme.
- He/she must go to the nearest temple.
- The temple authority will then offer an enrollment form to the applicant.
- The applicant needs to fill in the details of the bride and the groom.
- Also attached all the required documents.
- The applicant can then submit the form at the same temples office.
- The list of the selected applicants will be released before the scheduled date.