Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme Online Apply Online | Kashi Yatra Scheme Application, Registration Form, Process | Kashi Yatra Check Status, Subsidy, Eligibility & Benefits
It is a matter of dignity and national pride for every citizen of India to respect all religions irrespective of different castes or religions. As a result, the Karnataka government launched one such scheme called the Kashi Yatra Scheme. This scheme will provide financial support to citizens of Karnataka who wants to visit a Varanasi temple. Through this scheme, the pilgrims would provide Rs 5000 each. So, let’s know more about the Kashi Yatra Scheme of Karnataka along with its objectives, eligibility criteria, documents required, registration process, travel details, and many more.
Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka 2023
The temples in Kashi Vishwanath in Varanasi draw a large number of pilgrims from different corners of the country each year. Many residents of Karnataka also visit the Varanasi temple, however, it is challenging for some sections of the citizens to visit this temple because of their financial condition.
The distance between Karnataka and Varanasi is around 1700 km. And while they travel the lengthy Kashi Yatra, individuals from Karnataka face many financial difficulties, just like the impoverished.In order to compensate for this, the Karnataka government came up with the concept of Kashi Yatra Scheme to support 30,000 pilgrims with a subsidy of Rs 5000 each year. Only interested pilgrims are permitted to join the Kashi Yatra journey, according to the Karnataka State Government. Every pilgrim may get this financial assistance just once in their lifetime. Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission
Two ways or official websites launched to apply
Beneficiaries may essentially apply for the Kashi Yatra Scheme subsidies on two official websites.
- The Hindu Religious Institutions and Charitable Endowments Department’s official website address: “itms.kar.nic.in”.
- Seva Sindhu’s official website: “evasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in.”
Train details of the Kashi Yatra
The Bharat Gaurav train has been approved by the Karnataka government for carrying the pilgrims for this Kashi Yatra. The train will travel from Bengaluru to Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh covering 4100 km in 7 days. The train will stop at Ayodhya and Prayagraj on the way. The government has sanctioned Rs 500 crore as a grant for this yatra. This train has 14 coaches, including 11 AC 3-tier coaches. As part of the Kashi Yatra, bhajans will be sung for pilgrims traveling from Karnataka to Varanasi on a section of the train that has been totally converted into a temple. Ayushman Bharat Card
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme|
|launched by||Karnataka government|
|Objective / Aim||To offer financial support to pilgrims|
|Beneficiaries||People of Karnataka|
|The Official Internet Site||Available Soon|
Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka 2023 Objectives
Karnataka residents, particularly those with low incomes, struggle with a variety of financial issues and are unable to afford to travel to Kashi Yatra for pilgrimage. The Karnataka state government has thus started this Kashi Yatra Scheme to give financial support to the yatris so that they can enjoy the Kashi Yatra from Karnataka to Varanasi in light of these financial problems. As such, each pilgrim will be provided Rs 5000.
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme Benefits
- The Kashi Yatra Scheme provides financial support of Rs 5000 per pilgrim.
- This scheme not only gives financial assistance but also motivates people to join and complete the lengthy pilgrimage journey.
- Rs 7 crores have been approved for the project’s finance under the account head “Assistance to Manasa Sarovara Pilgrims.”
- This scheme is also available to pilgrims who go to Karnataka during the Kashi Yatra between April and June.
- Pilgrims just need to present documentation of their temple visits, and the relevant agency will then notify them appropriately.
- A pilgrim can only utilize this once throughout his or her lifetime.
- The railway department, which is in charge of transporting pilgrims, will have enough arrangements for food and other essential traveling needs.
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow this eligibility criterion to get the benefits of the scheme.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- The applicant must be of 18 years or older.
- The applicant must not have joined this scheme before.
Documents Required for Kashi Yatra Scheme
The following documents are required to be eligible for the Kashi Yatra Scheme:
- Proof of domicile of origin in Karnataka, such as a voter ID, Aadhaar card, or ration card.
- Age proof: Aadhaar card, voter ID, etc.
- Passport-size photograph.
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- Covid Vaccine Certificate and also the Latest Covid Negative Report.
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme Registration Process through the Kashi Yatra website (How to Apply)
In order to avail of the benefit, the applicants must follow the steps provided below:
- First of all, the applicant must visit the official website of the Kashi Yatra scheme https://itms.kar.nic.in/.
- On the home page, there is a link named “Kasi Visit Govt Subsidy”. Click on it.
- A page will be opened in front of you. Here, click on Register.
- A new window will be opened in front of you.
- You can link your Digilocker account with the Seva Sindhu Karnataka application.
- Here, you are asked to fill in your Aadhar number to continue with Digilocker.
- You have to give your Aadhaar number and click on the Next button.
- Once the dig locker account is linked with the Seva Sindhu account, your identification process will be completed and you will be registered successfully.
- After registration, you can click on the same Kashi government subsidy and log in with your new username and password that you have created.
- After successfully logging in, you have to fill the form 2 and complete the necessary steps in order to register yourself completely in this scheme.
Registration and Apply on the website Seva Sindhu Directly
- First, you have to first open the website, which is “ sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in ”
- On the home page open, you have to check the “ Apply for Service ”
- Click on “ New user?” Register Here “option.
- A new page will be opened.
- Your Digilocker account can be connected to the Seva Sindhu Karnataka application.
- In order to continue using Digilocker, you must enter your Aadhar number here.
- You must enter your Aadhaar number before selecting the next option.
- Your registration will be completed.
- Your password for the OTP, which you will receive via email or mobile number, must be entered here along with your email address or mobile number.
- After that, you must press the “Submit” button in order to apply for the Scheme here.
Check Your Application Status through Seva Sindhu
- You have to first open the website sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in.
- Here, you can check the application status section.
- You have to first choose the department.
- Then, you have to choose the service.
- Then, you have to enter the application ID which you received when you submitted the application.
- After successfully entering the information in the boxes, click on “Check Status Now”.
- You can now easily check your application status.
· Hindu Religious Charitable Endowments Department
- Phone Number: 080-26709689/080-26706775/080-26702271
- Fax No. : 080-26700801
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Technical Queries Contact: 080-26700801