Ladli Behna Yojana Application Online | MP Ladli Bahna Yojana Payment | Ladli Behna Yojana benefits | Documents Required | How to apply for Ladli Behna Yojana Madhya Pradesh
The central as well as state government is running various schemes for the welfare of the weaker sections of India. As such, the Madhya Pradesh government will be providing Rs 1000 per month to all the girls to get higher education under the Ladli Behna Yojana. In this article, we will provide all the important information regarding the Ladli Behan Yojana, its benefits, objective, eligibility criteria, and the process to apply. So, dear friends, please read till the end.
Ladli Behna Yojana 2023
The Madhya Pradesh government began the Ladli Bahana Yojana. On the auspicious occasion of Narmada Jayanti at Budhni on January 28, 2023, Madhya Pradesh Governor Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan launched this scheme. The government will soon put this scheme into effect. Under this Ladli Behna Yojana, all girls living in the state will receive Rs 1000 each month as part of this scheme. Many individuals in our nation are unable to provide higher education for their daughters due to financial problems. Many people in the state continue to discriminate between boys and girls. The government started this scheme with all of these factors in mind. E Shram Card Nipun Yojana
Objective of Ladli Behna Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2023
The Ladli Bahna Yojana was launched with the objective of transforming the negative attitudes of the citizens of the state and ensuring that female children have a bright future. The Mukhyamantri Ladli Bahna Yojana was launched by the Madhya Pradesh government to encourage people to think positively about females and to balance out the sex ratio between boys and girls in the state. The citizens of the state will become more committed to girls according to this scheme. The state administration has furthermore claimed that all of the poor girls belong to the lower middle class. Girls of all castes, classes, and tribes and those who belong to the general or backward classes are warm welcomes to participate in this scheme. As such, all the girls residing in the state will now receive Rs 1,000 each month with a maximum amount of Rs 12000 in a year. The government has also said that the monthly payment will be directly transferred into the beneficiary account in order for them to become financially stable. In the coming five years, the government would invest Rs 60,000 crore in this scheme. Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana
MP Ladli Behna Yojana benefits
- Ladli Behna Yojana would provide financial freedom to the girl.
- The beneficiary would receive Rs 1,000 per month under this scheme, which will make it simpler for them to maintain their standard of living.
- The Ladli Bahan Yojana benefits would be sent through DBT straight to the beneficiary’s bank accounts.
- If the beneficiary is currently receiving benefits from another scheme, she will also be eligible in this scheme too.
- Women of all religions, castes, and tribes will be covered by this scheme.
- Women who get pensions will also be eligible to participate in this scheme.
Important facts related to MP Ladli Bahna Yojana
|Scheme Name||MP Ladli Bahna Yojana |
|State||Madhya Pradesh |
|started||By Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan |
|department||Women and Child Development Department|
|Category||MP Government Schemes |
|beneficiary||women of the state|
|economic benefits||Rs 12,000 per year|
|eligibility||women who do not pay income tax|
|official website||Available Soon|
Eligibility for Ladli Bahna Yojana
- This scheme will include lower-class, middle-class, farmers, and low-income females.
- This scheme excludes women whose families fall within the income taxpayer group.
- The woman must be a Madhya Pradesh native, which means that she possesses a Madhya Pradesh domicile certificate.
- Women will be included in this scheme regardless of caste, religion, general, scheduled caste/tribe, and backward class.
- The Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana would also cover all the women who are a part of self-help organizations like Anganwadi, Asha Bahu, and cook clubs.
- If a woman already receives benefits under a different scheme, such as the Pension, Ladli Laxmi Yojana, Sambal Yojana, etc., she will continue to get those benefits in addition to those under this scheme.
Required documents of Ladli Behna Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- Voter Card/PAN Card/Ration Card
- residential proof
- age proof
- Birth certificate
- bank account information
- proof of identification
- proof of family scheming
- photo of the candidate
Ladli Behna Yojana Beneficiary List 2023
According to Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan, nodal officers would be recruited to compile the lists of eligible women and all recipients at the district level following the online submission of Ladli Behna Yojana applications. The official website will publish the Ladli Behna Yojana Beneficiary List so that applicants may verify their names. Women will receive incentives under this scheme in their accounts prior to Raksha Bandhan.
How to apply for Ladli Bahna Yojana? – Application Procedure
The government has not yet unveiled any official websites for the Ladli Behna Yojana application process. As soon as the application period for the scheme opens, we will provide you with detailed instructions for filling out the form through this post.
In this article, we hope that all the necessary information related to Laadli Behna Yojana has been provided. We also thank you for reading this article till the end.
Lastly, if you like our article, please like and share it with your family and friends.
You may also love to read the following:
MP Shram Kalyan Shaikshanik Chatravriti
Ayushman Bharat Card
LIC New Children Money Back Plan