Lek Ladki Yojana Maharashtra Apply Online, Application and Registration Form PDF, Know Eligibility, Benefits, How to Apply Lake Ladki Scheme, Documents, Contact Details
The Maharashtra government announced the Lek Ladki Yojana for the education of girls while presenting the annual budget to the state assembly. The Maharashtra government would offer financial help to girls from birth to the age of 18 through this scheme in installments in order for them to pursue education and live better lives. You must read our post if you live in Maharashtra and want to learn everything there is to know about Lek Ladki Yojana Maharashtra 2023. Because we’re going to explain all you need to know about the Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana in this post.
What is Lek Ladki Yojana 2023?
The Maharashtra Lake Ladki yojana will begin, according to an announcement made by the Eknath Shinde and Devendra Fadnavis administration in the fiscal budget 2023–24. Several forms of financial help have been made available under this yojana to various ration card holders of Maharashtra. The government will help the girl children of the yellow and orange ration card holders in the state through this yojana. Lek Ladki Yojana provides qualified families with the financial support of up to Rs 5000 upon the birth of a female child. The daughter will thereafter get financial support of Rs 4000 in the first class of school when she enrolls. Then, in the sixth grade, Rs 6000 will be awarded, and in the eleventh grade, Rs 8000. The state government would then provide the girl with a one-time cash support of Rs 75000 when she reaches eighteen.
Maharashtra Lake Ladki Scheme 2023 Highlights
|Scheme name||Lek Ladki Yojana Maharashtra|
|Who initiated||by the Government of Maharashtra|
|launch date||March 9, 2023|
|official website||to be launched soon|
When was the Lek Ladki Yojana Maharashtra started?
The state government launched the Lek Ladki Yojana when proposing the 2023–24 budget. The state’s underprivileged daughters will benefit from this plan. The Lake Ladki Yojana would provide financial assistance to girls born into low-income families. It will make the girls’ academic lives more convenient. The Maharashtra government is moving on a new route towards women’s empowerment through this yojana.
Financial assistance provided by Lek Ladki Yojana
From the time that a girl is born until the age of 18, the government will offer financial aid to those who qualify in instalments so that she might receive financial aid and pursue her degree. The table below will provide information on the payments made by the Maharashtra government under this yojana.
|Installment Number||Installment details||Amount|
|first installment||on the birth of a girl child||Rs 5000|
|second installment||1st class entry||Rs 4000|
|third installment||On entering class 6||Rs 6000|
|fourth installment||On admission in class 11th||Rs 11000|
|fifth installment||at the age of 18||Rs 75000|
Objective of Lek Ladki Yojana Maharashtra
As you are all aware, the family’s low financial situation means that there is little priority given to the children’s education. The Maharashtra government has launched the Lake Girl Scheme to support such households. The government will offer funding through this yojana to help Maharashtrian girls with their educational costs. The government would grant the Lek Ladaki Yojana benefit to the female child of the family who has a yellow and orange ration card. The primary goal of launching this yojana is to offer financial assistance for a girl child’s education from birth till the age of 18 years so that girls may pursue education, which would enable them to improve their own lives as well as the lives of their families.
Benefits and Features of Lek Ladki Yojana Maharashtra
- Devendra Fadnavis, the deputy chief minister and minister of finance, launched the Lek Ladki Yojana to promote education.
- The government will give financial assistance under the Lake Girl Scheme for a girl’s education from the time of her birth until the age of eighteen.
- The girl child will be able to complete her education by utilising the benefits of yojana. The government is providing financial support for this.
- The state government’s decision to launch this yojana is highly commendable since it would prevent female feticide and prevent disadvantaged families from experiencing grief at the birth of a girl child.
- The girl child of a family with a yellow or orange ration card will get benefits under the Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana.
- Residents of the state get benefits from the Lake Girl Yojana.
- This initiative increases the empowerment of females.
Eligibility Criteria for Lek Ladki Yojana Maharashtra
To take advantage of the government scheme under the Lek Girl Scheme by the Government of Maharashtra, the girls must have the following eligibility criteria such as –
- The beneficiary girl child must be a native of Maharashtra.
- It is mandatory for the girl child to have a yellow or orange colored ration card.
- After the completion of 18 years of age of the girl child, it is mandatory for the girl child to have education related documents to continue her further education.
- The benefit of Lake Girl Scheme will be given only to the daughters of poor families.
Documents required for Lake Ladki Yojana Maharashtra
- girl’s aadhar card
- birth certificate of girl child
- Family Ration Card (Yellow and Orange)
- educational documents
- Address proof
- family income certificate
Application Process of Maharashtra Lake Ladki Scheme
Devendra Fadnavis, the current Finance Minister of the Maharashtra government, introduced the Lake Ladki project, as you were just informed above. The government has not yet established an official website for this scheme’s application procedure. Whenever the government issues an official portal or announcement for the application of the Lake Girl Scheme, we will notify you promptly through this website; please remain tuned.
FAQs about Lek Ladki Yojana Maharashtra
What is Lek Ladki Yojana Maharashtra?
Lek Ladki Yojana is a scheme launched by Maharashtra Government to provide financial help to girls from their birth till they reach the age of 18.
When was the Lek Ladki Yojana started?
Lek Ladki Yojana was started on March 9, 2023.
What is the maximum one-time amount provided by the Lek Ladki Yojana?
The one-time maximum amount is ₹ 75,0000.