Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Application Form, Online Registration, Swadhar Yojana Online Form Pdf Download, Login, Objective, Benefits and Eligibility, Application Process, Contact details
The Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023 was launched by the state government of Maharasthra to ensure the future success of students from the state’s Neo Buddhist (NP) and Scheduled Caste (SC) categories. The state government will provide Rs 51,000 per year as a financial support for studies in the classes 10th, 12th, diploma, and professional courses as well as additional costs like accommodation, boarding, and other amenities. So dear, friends, in this post, we will provide you all the details about Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana 2023, including how to apply and how to qualify.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023
Under this scheme, all students taking admission in class 11th and 12th, and thereafter all SC, NP students taking admission in professional and non-professional degrees, would be eligible. Those beneficiaries who are eligible despite not being admitted to government hostel facilities will also get the benefits of this Swadhar Yojana. Their lodging, boarding, and other costs will be covered through this scheme.
Objective of Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023
You probably already know that students who are financially struggling cannot pursue higher education. The state government has started the Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023 in response to this issue. In accordance with this yojana, the government provides Rs 51,000 as financial support to the poor students in the Neo Buddhist and Scheduled Caste categories for courses in the 11th and 12th grades, diploma courses for professionals and non-professionals. With the help of this Swadhar Yojana, we hope to support students by offering financial aid and brighten their futures.
Highlights of Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana|
|Objective||To provide financial support to pursue education|
|Beneficiaries||poor students in the Neo Buddhist and Scheduled Caste categories|
|Total Financial Support||Rs 51,000|
Financial Grants of Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana
|Facility||Expenses in Rs|
|Medical and Engineering course students||5,000/- (Additional)|
|Other Branches||2,000/- (Additional)|
Benefits of Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana 2023
- Only students from Maharashtra’s Neo Buddhist Community (NB Category) and Scheduled Castes (SC) would receive benefits from this scheme.
- The state government will provide Rs 51000 per year as financial support to students from Scheduled Castes (SC) and the New Buddhist Community (NB Category) of the state for their education in the 10th, 12th, diploma, and professional courses as well as other costs like housing, boarding, and other facilities.
- All students enrolling in 11th and 12th grades, and thereafter all SC and NP students enrolling in professional and non-professional (Professional & Non-Professional) courses, will be eligible for this programme.
Eligibility of Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023
- Under this scheme, the yearly income of the family of the beneficiary cannot exceed Rs.2.5 lakh.
- The duration of the course the student wishes to enrol in after class 10th or 12th must be less than two years.
- The candidates must have scored at least 60% mark on their previous examination.
- It is a requirement that all students have their own bank accounts linked with their Aadhar cards.
- For Physically Challenged, the candidate must score at least 40% mark on their final exam
- The applicant must reside in Maharashtra permanently.
Documents of Swadhar Yojana 2023
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- bank account
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply in Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023?
The beneficiaries of Maharashtra who want to apply under this scheme should follow the steps given below.
- First of all the applicant has to visit the official website of Maharashtra Social Welfare Department.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on Swadhar yojana PDF.
- Then you have to download the application form from there.
- After downloading the application form, you have to fill all the information asked in the form.
- After filling all the information, you will have to attach photo copies of all your documents along with the application form and submit it to your concerned social welfare office.
- In this way your application under Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023 will be completed.
FAQs About Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana
What is Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana?
The Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023 was launched by the state government of Maharasthra to ensure the future success of students from the state’s Neo Buddhist (NP) and Scheduled Caste (SC) categories.
Who are the beneficiaries for Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana?
Poor students in the Neo Buddhist and Scheduled Caste categories
What is the grant amount provided by Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana?