Maharashtra Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana Registration Online | Majhi Kanya Yojana application form | Check the application status of Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana
The Maharashtra government has introduced Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana to increase the proportion of girls in the population and support female education. If they undergo an internal vasectomy, the government will deposit Rs 50,000 in the name of the female girl in the bank. After sterilization, Rs 25000 each would be provided in the bank in the names of both girls under the Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2023 if the parents used family planning after the birth of the second daughter.
Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2023
The Majhi Kanya Bhagyarshree Yojana in Maharashtra was launched on April 1st, 2016. The individual having two daughters residing in Maharashtra will get all benefits under this scheme. In accordance with Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2023, parents must undergo sterilization within a year after the birth of a daughter, and within six months of the birth of a second daughter. Earlier under this program, Maharashtra Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2023, households below the poverty line (BPL) were eligible if their yearly income was up to Rs 1 lakh. The family income of the girl child has increased from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh under this plan, per the new policy. Families in Maharashtra with an annual family income of Rs. 7.5 lakh will also be eligible for this scheme.
Objective of MKBY 2023
The Maharashtra government has launched the Maharashtra Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2023 in response to the fact that many people see girls as a burden, kill them, and forbid them from continuing their education. Through this programme, efforts have been made to increase the proportion of girls and prevent female feticide and sex discrimination. Through MKBY 2023, we hope to encourage females to attend school and change the state’s negative mindset to brighten girls’ futures with this plan. LIC New Children Money Back Plan
Highlights Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana|
|initiated by||by the Government of Maharashtra|
|launch date||1 April 2016|
|purpose||Uplifting the standard of living of the girls of Maharashtra|
Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme of Maharashtra 2023
The girl will not receive interest money under this plan. The interest money will be received twice, the first time when the daughter is 6 years old and the second time when she is 12 years old. The girl will be eligible to collect the whole sum once she is 18 years old. The girl must have completed at least the 10th standard and be single in order to be eligible for the full benefits of the Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme 2023. Parents in the state who want to be eligible for this plan must apply.A bank account will be created in the female child’s or her mother’s name as part of this plan. The sum will be transferred from time to time by the state government to the bank account in the name of the girl child in this account.
Benefits of Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana
- Two daughters in a household will receive benefits from this plan.
- A joint account will be formed in the National Bank in the recipient girl’s and her mother’s names as part of the Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme 2023, and both will get accident insurance of Rs 1 lakh and an overdraft of Rs 5000.
- If family planning (vasectomy) is carried out following the birth of a female child, this plan will be followed. The government will so grant Rs 50,000.
- If family planning is carried out following the birth of two daughters. Therefore, the government would reward each of them Rs 25,000.
- The money provided by the state government can be used for the girl child’s education under the Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2023.
- The government has raised the family’s yearly income ceiling from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh so that more Maharashtrian families can benefit from this program.
- Under this plan, it will be required that the mother or father of girls undergo sterilization within a year of the birth of a girl kid or during a six-month period following the birth of a second girl child.
Documents & Eligibility of Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2023
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- The applicant should have two girls in the family.
- If the third child is born then both the already-born girls will also not be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Bank account passbook of mother or daughter
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply in Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana 2023?
The application form PDF for the Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana may be downloaded by interested state beneficiaries by going to the official website of the Maharashtra Government Department. You must fill out the application form completely after downloading it, including the fields for your name, address, the names of your parents, the girl’s birthdate, your phone number, etc. After completing the form, send it to the Women and Child Development office that is most convenient for you together with all of your supporting documentation. Your Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana 2023 application will be finished in this manner.