Launch Pad Scheme Madhya Pradesh 2023 Apply Online | MP Launch Pad Scheme Benefits | Launch Pad Scheme Application Form | How to apply MP Launch Pad Yojana
The government makes continuous attempts to increase the number of employment opportunities. so that the unemployment rate of the country decreases. As such, the government of Madhya Pradesh has launched a scheme MP Launch Pad Scheme to provide employment opportunities to the children of the state.schemes In this article, we are going to give you details about this scheme including its advantages, objective, document required, benefits and features application procedure, etc. So, dear friends, please read this article through to the conclusion if you want to learn everything there is to know about the MP Launch Pad Scheme 2023.
MP Launch Pad Scheme 2023
The Madhya Pradesh government has launched the MP Launch Pad Scheme. Through this scheme, all the children above 18 yrs of age who have been taken out of a care institution to start their own business will get financial help of Rs 600000. The state’s Women and Child Development Department will provide financial assistance under this scheme. A platform will be made available to the youth of the state through the MP Launch Pad Scheme 2023 so they may continue their education and training.
|MP LAUNCH PAD SCHEME|
MP Launch Pad Scheme 2023: Financial Assistance
Women and Child Development Department will provide space and financial assistance of Rs 600000 to open coffee shops, start stationery, photocopy, computer typing and DTP work. For this, the central government has approved the Madhya Pradesh Government to initiate this scheme from 2023 itself.
How many districts are to implement MP Launch Pad Scheme
MP Launch Pad Yojana will be implemented in all 52 districts of the Madhya Pradesh. Headquarters will be set up in Indore, Sagar, Gwalior, Jabalpur and Bhopal. This scheme will be operated through NGOs.
Launch Pad Yojana 2023 Key Highlights
MP Launch Pad Scheme
Government of Madhya Pradesh
Children above the age of 18 years out of care institution
providing employment opportunities
to be launched soon
In how many districts will the scheme be operated?
in 52 districts
Women and Child Development Department
Objective of MP Launch Pad Scheme
The primary goal of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to children who have been released from a care facility. so that he can start his business and achieve financial freedom. He will be able to complete his education and training thanks to this plan. By implementing the MP Launch Pad Scheme in 2023, the state’s unemployment rate will decrease. Through this initiative, the state’s young would be given a platform to become self-sufficient. The Women and Child Development Department of Madhya Pradesh will offer financial support via this programme, which will be run by NGOs.
Benefits and features of MP Launch Pad Scheme 2023
- Madhya Pradesh’s government has launched the MP Launch Pad Scheme.
- Children over the age of 18 who have aged out of a care institution will be given financial assistance to start their own businesses under this scheme.
- The state’s Women and Child Development Department will provide this financial assistance.
- The MP Launch Pad Scheme 2023 will provide a platform for the state’s youth to continue their education and training.
- Through this scheme, the unemployment rate will be reduced, and the youth of Madhya Pradesh will be able to become self-sufficient.
- Space will be made available for the opening of coffee shops, stationery, photocopying, computer typing, and DTP work as part of the MP Launch Pad programme.
- The Women and Child Development Department will support this programme financially with a grant of Rs 600000.
- This scheme will go into effect this fiscal year.
- The MP Launch Pad Scheme will cover all 52 of the state’s districts.
- For the purpose of running this yojana, headquarters would be established at Indore, Sagar, Gwalior, Jabalpur, and Bhopal.
- NGOs will be used to carry out this plan.
MP Launch Pad Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years or more.
- Only children coming from Bal Deva Sansthan will be eligible.
Important documents of Launch Pad Scheme 2023
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- age certificate
- Ration card
- bank passbook photo copy
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
How to apply under MP Launch Pad Scheme?
If you want to apply for the MP Launch Pad Scheme 2023, you will have to wait for a while. The government has only recently announced this scheme. The application process for this scheme will be explained soon. We will notify you via this article as soon as the government announces the application process for the MP Launch Pad Scheme. If you want to learn about the application process for this scheme as soon as possible, please stay tuned to this article.