Mukhyamantri Jeevan Janani Yojana Apply Online, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Jeevan Janani Scheme Application form Pdf download, Registration Process, Benefits & Features, Documents, Eligibility, Official website, Portal, Beneficiary List, Helpline Number
The government of Madhya Pradesh has announced to launched a new scheme Mukhyamantri Jeevan Janani Yojana 2023 for the pregnant women for the better health of the mother and the unborn child. Through this scheme, Rs 4000 will be provided every month and free medicines to the beneficiary women of the state. In this article, we will provide complete detailed information about the Mukhyamantri Jeevan Janani Yojana. In addition, we will share you how to get the benefit of this scheme, who will be eligible, what documents are needed, benefits and features, and how to apply, etc.
What is Mukhyamantri Jeevan Janani Yojana 2023?
During a program organized in Morena, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced the launch of Mukhyamantri Jeevan Janani Yojana 2023. This scheme is mainly for the pregnant women. Through this scheme, Rs 4000 will be provided every month to the pregnant women by the Government of Madhya Pradesh as a financial assistance. Free medicines will also be provided to pregnant women under this Mukhyamantri Jeevan Janani Yojana. Through this Mukhyamantri Jeevan Janani Yojana, economic security as well as the proper nutrition can be made available both to pregnant women and the unborn child.
Highlights of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Jeevan Janani Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantari Jeevan Janani Yojana|
|announced||Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|beneficiary||pregnant women of the state|
|Objective||Providing economic security to provide nutrition to mother and child|
|financial aid amount||Rs 4000|
|Application Process||not available yet|
|official website||to be launched soon|
Objective of Mukhyamantari Jeevan Janani Yojana
The main objective of the Mukhyamantri Jeevan Janani Yojana is to provide financial assistance of Rs 4000 every month to the pregnant women of the state and to protect the health of their unborn child. Due to the weak economic condition, the pregnant woman does not get proper nutrition, due to which both mother and the unborn child become unhealthy due to the lack of nutrition. Also the child becomes a victim of malnutrition. But now because of this scheme, it will not happen and free medicines will be given to women during pregnancy by Madhya Pradesh government.
Benefits and features of MP Chief Minister Jeevan Janani Yojana 2023
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced to start the scheme MukhyamantriJeevan Janani Yojana.
- Through this scheme, benefits will be provided to the pregnant women.
- Financial assistance of Rs 4000 every month will be given to the pregnant women of the state through this scheme.
- The amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary woman.
- Drug dealer houses will be established at the divisional level to ensure free availability of medicines.
- The pregnant women have to register themselves in this Mukhyamantari Jeevan Janani Yojana to get the benefits.
- The pregnant women irrespective of caste or religion can take the benefit of the Chief Minister Jeevan Janani Yojana.
- The health of both the mother and the unborn child will become healthy.
Eligibility for MP Mukhyamantari Jeevan Janani Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Only pregnant women irrespective of caste or religion of the state will be eligible for this scheme.
- The husband of the pregnant woman should not be an income tax payer.
- The bank account of the beneficiary woman should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
Documents required for Chief Minister Jeevan Janani Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- Bank account statement
- Permanent residential Certificate
- passport size photo
- mobile number
How to apply under Mukhyamantari Jeevan Janani Yojana 2023?
The Madhya Pradesh government has just announced to launch Mukhyamantri Jeevan Janani Yojana. Any information related to the application process under this scheme has not been made public. So, the applicant who wishes to apply has to wait for a while. Moreover, the official website has not yet been launched, As soon as the government launch the official website and released any information related with application process, we will let you know through this article.
Application form download for MP Mukhyamantari Jeevan Janani Yojana
Since the MP government has just announced to launch this scheme, it is not clear where and how to download application form.
Helpline Number for MP Mukhyamantari Jeevan Janani Yojana
No information regarding the Helpline Number. So we will let you know once it is made public by the MP government.
FAQs About Mukhyamantri Jeevan Janani Yojana
What is Mukhyamantri Jeevan Janani Yojana?
Mukhyamantri Jeevan Janani Yojana is a health care scheme launched by the Madhya Pradesh government to provide financial assistance to the pregnant women of the state.
What is the amount to be given under Mukhyamantri Jeevan Janani Yojana?
₹4000 every month
What is the official website of Mukhyamantri Jeevan Janani Yojana?
The official website is not yet launched.
Who is eligible to get the benefits under Mukhyamantri Jeevan Janani Yojana?
The pregnant women of any caste or religion of Madhya Pradesh.