Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana 2023 Online registration, Chief Minister Kanyadan Yojana Rajasthan Application Form, Pdf download, Eligibility, Amount, Benefits and Features, Beneficiary List, Documents, Guidelines, Last Date, Official website, portal, Helpline Number, Contact Number
Even today, in our country, we have many people who are economically weak and they cannot afford money for the marriage for their daughters. As such, every states in our country initiated many schemes to support the daughters by providing financial assistance so that they become self reliant. Keeping this in mind, the Rajasthan government has launched a new scheme whose name is Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana 2023. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the families at the time of their daughters’ marriage. In this article, we will provide you all the important informations regarding this Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana including its aims and objectives, benefits, documents required, application process, and how to apply, etc.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana 2023
Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana is a scheme which was launched by the Rajasthan government. Under this scheme, all the daughters of families living below the poverty line in the state, daughters of Antyodaya family, daughters of Aastha card holder families, daughters of economically weak families who have no source of income, and the daughters of widowed women will be given financial assistance for their marriage. The government will give Rs 31,000 to Rs 51,000 as financial assistance. This amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary. Through this scheme, two girls of a single family will get the benefits of the scheme. In order to get this benefits, the applicant has to apply 1 month before the date of marriage or within 6 months after the marriage.
Highlights of Mukhyamnatri Kanyadan Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana|
|beneficiaries||BPL category people of the state|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance for the marriage of daughters|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
|financial aid amount||Rs 31,000 to Rs 51,000|
Objective of Rajasthan Chief Minister Kanyadaan Yojana
The main objective of the Rajasthan Chief Minister kanyadaan Yojana is to provide financial assistance for the marriage of the daughters of all the economically weak families in the state. Through this scheme, the families belonging to below poverty line, Antyodaya family, Aastha card holder, and widowed women will not face any problems in financial matter for the marriage of their daughters/
Benefits and features of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana 2023
The benefits and features of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana are provided below:
- Chief Minister Kanyadan Yojana was started by the Rajasthan government.
- Financial assistance will be provided to all the families living below the poverty line in the state for the marriage of their daughters.
- Only 2 girls of a family will be given the benefit of the scheme.
- The implementation of the scheme will be reviewed at the district level. The meeting of the committee will be held every three months.
- To get the benefits of the scheme, the application form has to be submitted in a prescribed format.
- The financial assistance amount will be from Rs 31,000 to Rs 51,000.
- This amount will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary
- If a girl has passed 10th then Rs 41,000 will be given at the time of marriage.
- if a girl has completed graduation ,Rs 51,000 will be given at the time of marriage.
- The application to get the benefit of the scheme has to be submitted to the District Magistrate 1 month before the marriage or 6 months after the marriage.
- If any citizen applies for the scheme before marriage, then the verification of the application will be confirmed by the District Officer himself.
- All the BPL families who will be beneficiaries under the scheme are required to submit the photocopy of the BPL card as proof. Along with this, the category from which they belong will have to submit a photocopy of their card.
- Whether the applicant is from the city or rural, it is necessary to submit the application of the scheme to the district officer.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Chief Minister Kanyadan Yojana
- The applicant must be permanent residents of Rajasthan.
- The applicant whose age is more than 18 years will be considered eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Only 2 girl child of the family will be eligible for the scheme.
- Antyodaya, BPL card holder, Aastha card holder family’s daughters will get the benefit of the scheme.
- Daughters of Widowed will also be considered eligible for this scheme.
- Girl child of a family where there is no earning member in the applicant’s family will also get the benefit of this scheme.
- Girls whose one of the parent has died will also be considered eligible to apply for this scheme.
- If both the parents of the applicant are not alive and the income of any other member in the family is not more than Rs 50,000, then she can also take advantage of this scheme.
Documents required for Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana
The documents are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size photo
- Mobile Number
- Permanent residential certificate
- Voter card
- Bank Account
- BPL card
- Antyodaya Ration Card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- marriage certificate
How to apply online under Rajasthan Chief Minister Kanyadan Yojana?
- First, you have to go to your nearest E-Mitra center.
- After this, you inform the operator to fill the application form of Rajasthan Chief Minister Kanyadan Yojana.
- Now upload all the necessary documents asked in the form.
- After filling all the information your form will be submitted by the operator.
- After the form is submitted, your application process will be completed, after which you will be provided with a reference number.
- Through the reference number, you will be able to track the application status of your form.
How to apply application offline for Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana?
- First, the applicant has to download the application form from the official website.
- Then, fill up all the details in the application.
- Then, you have to submit the duly filled application form along with the necessary documents to the concerned department.
Helpline Number: 1800-180-6127
FAQs about Rajasthan Chief Minister Kanyadan Yojana
What is Rajasthan Chief Minister Kanyadan Yojana?
Rajasthan Chief Minister Kanyadan Yojana is a scheme to provide provide financial assistance to the daughters at the time of their marriage.
What is the official website to apply the scheme?
The official website to apply the scheme is www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in
Which family girls of the state will get the benefit of this scheme?
Under this scheme, the daughters of families living below the poverty line in the state, daughters of Antyodaya families, daughters of Aastha card holder families, daughters of low-income families and daughters of widowed women will be given the benefit of the scheme. .
How much amount of assistance will be provided for the marriage of the girl under Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana, ?
The amount to be received from the Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana will be Rs 31,000. Along with this, if the girl has passed 10th then she will be given a total of Rs 41,000 and if the girl has completed her graduation then she will be given Rs 51,000.