Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023, MP Sikho Yojana, Apply, Online Registration, Application, Eligibility Criteria, Documents, Monthly Stipend, Course List, Benefits, Beneficiary Lists, Guidelines, Latest News, Official website, Helpline Number, Latest Update
Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023 is a new scheme recently launched by Madhya Pradesh Government led by CM Sh Shivraj Singh Chauhan. According to this yojana, the educated and unemployed youths of the state will be provided training by the employers so that they become skilled and can start earning after getting a job. So, here in this post, let us know in details about the Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023, its benefits, documents required, benefits, and how to apply to get the benefits of the scheme.
Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023
The Madhya Pradesh Government offers various welfare schemes for the citizens of the state through which many people are benefitted. Now, a new scheme called Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana 2023 has been launched by the state Chief MinisterCM Sh Shivraj Singh Chauhan on 15th June 2023. Under this yojana, the educated youths of the state will be provided free training so that they
can become skilled and helped them in getting a job. The training will be provided in various sectors at free of cost. In addition to this, monthly stipends will also be given to the youth by the MP government for training for 1 year. As such, the employment rate of the state will increase and many of the unemployed youths will be able to sustain a good life.
Highlights of mmsky.mp.gov.in Registration Online Status 2023
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023|
|Launched by||CM Sh Shivraj Singh Chauhan|
|Launched on||15 June 2023|
|Applicable for||The youths of Madhya Pradesh|
|Motive of the Scheme||To give skill and jobs to young individuals|
|Eligibility||12th or ITI Pass, diploma Holder or Graduate and above Young Individuals of MP|
|Age Limit||18-29 Years|
|Registration Start Date||15 July 2023|
Objectives of the Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023
The main objective of the Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana is to give a better life condition to all the educated and unemployed youths of the stateThe youths of the Madhya Pradesh will be provided free training so that they become killed and get a job after the training. Moreover, free monthly stipends will also be given so that they attend the training without any worry about the money. As a result, they will get job after the training, the employment rate of the state will also increase.
What are the monthly stipends to be given?
|Educational qualification||Stipend Amount per month|
|Class 12 passed||Rs 8000|
|ITI Pass||Rs 8500|
|Diploma Holder||Rs 9000|
|Graduate and above||Rs 10000|
Benefits and Features of MP Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023
- The youth of the Madhya Pradesh will be provided free training.
- The youth will become skilled and will get employment.
- The government will provide monthly stipend ranging from ₹ 8000 to ₹ 10000 for 1 year.
- 75 percent of the monthly stipend will be given by the state government and 25 percent amount will be given by the company.
- The amount will be directly transferred in their respective bank account.
- The application process for applying to this scheme is online mode so that more and more youth can take advantage of the scheme.
- The state government will make efforts to ensure that the youth gets a job in the same company after the completion of the training.
- Such youths who are related to the fields of engineering, banking sector, hotel management, media marketing, electronic, information technology, chartered accountant etc. will be given training under the scheme.
What are the course or sectors the training to be provided?
A total of 1 lakh youth of Madhya Pradesh state will be given free training in different 703 sectors, such as Manufacturing sector, engineering, electrical, mechanical, civil, management, marketing, hotel for training Management, Tourism, Tribal, Hospital, Railway, IT Sector, Software Development, Banking , Insurance, Accounts, Chartered Accountant, Media, Arts, Legal & Legal Services, Education Training & Service Sector etc.
Eligibility for MP Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana
- The applicant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant must have passed the 12th Class or ITI or diploma holder or graduate and above from the State or Central Board.
- Age of the applicant should be between 18-29 Years as on 1st July 2023.
Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Educational qualification certificate
- PAN Card
- Age Proof Certificate
- Category Certificate if applicable
Apply Online Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023 @ mmsky.mp.gov.in
- The applicant must first visit the mmsky.mp.gov.in of Madhya Pradesh.
- Now Select the Registration Link and proceed further.
- Enter the Email ID and Password to register yourself.
- Fill the Application Form with basic details and then submit the form.
- Upload the Required documents such as Signature, Photograph and others.
- Complete the application Form and now wait for the portal to announce the dates.
- In this way, you can Apply Online Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023 @ mmsky.mp.gov.in.
What is the Registration Last Date for MP Sikho Yojana?
- The Madhya Pradesh government has announced the dates of application under the Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana to give free training to the youth of the state , to develop their skills and give them employment , which is, They are like this –
|Registration process will start for training institutes under Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana||June 7, 2023|
|Registration process will start for youth taking training in Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana||July 15, 2023|
|When will the placement process start under Chief Minister’s Learn and Earn Scheme||July 31, 2-023|
|Training of youth will start in various establishments||August 1, 2023|
Important links for Registration for MP Sikho Yojana 2023
|Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023 Portal||Click|
|Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana Registration 2023||Click|
If you have any other information, you want to know apart from the informations provided above, you can query by calling to the Helpline Number 0755252528 (9am – 6pm).
What is Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023?
Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023 is a scheme recently launched by the Madhya Pradesh government to provide free training and employment to the educated and unemployed youths of the state.
When is the Online Registration starting for Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023?
Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana Registration 2023 will start on 15 July 2023.
Who is eligible for Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023?
All the residents of Madhya Pradesh who have passed 10th, 12th, ITI or Diploma or Graduate and above are eligible for this scheme.
What is the official website for registration for Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023?
Candidates can visit mmsky.mp.gov.in to complete the registration.
What is the age limit for Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023?
The age limit ranges from 18 to 29 years of age.