Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana Madhya Pradesh Apply Online, MP Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme Registration and Application Form, Nistha Vidyut Mitra Benefits, Features and Purpose, Eligibility, UPAY mobile App, Documents, Training, Nishtha Card, Pdf form Download, Guidelines, Helpline Number, Contact Number
The Madhya Pradesh government continues to launch various schemes for the welfare of the women of the state so that they get employment and become self-reliant. Keeping this in mind, the Central Region Power Distribution Company of Madhya Pradesh launched a new scheme called Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana to make the women of the state self-reliant and empower them. Under this scheme, women of self-help groups will work as Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Sevaks at gram panchayat levels through which they will get employment opportunities and their income will also increase from other incentives to be given by the electricity department. In today’s article, we will provide you with all the important information related to this scheme, like- what is the eligibility, benefits, and application process, etc. of this Madhya Pradesh Nistha Vidyut Mitra Scheme.
Nishtha Vidyut Mitra 2023
Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana 2023 has been started by the Central Region Power Distribution Company, Madhya Pradesh to provide employment to the women of the state and become self-reliant. This scheme will encourage electricity consumers to pay bills online or through the UPAY App, redress of various complaints of consumers like faulty meters, and provide new connections through online processes.
Moreover, the company will also be able to get information related to the illegal use and theft of electricity. The women will be given incentives for providing information about the theft of electricity, for recovery of dues, and new connections by the electricity department. The scheme has been implemented in gram panchayats of 16 districts of Bhopal, Narmadapuram, Gwalior, and Chambal divisions.
Highlights of Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Madhya Pradesh
|Scheme Name||Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana|
|Who initiated||Central Region Power Distribution Company|
|beneficiary||women of the state|
|Objective||To provide employment to all unemployed women of Madhya Pradesh|
|Benefit||All the unemployed women of Madhya Pradesh will get employment and their income will also increase.|
Objective of Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme
The main objective of Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana Madhya Pradesh is to provide employment to the women of the state and make them self-reliant and empowered. In addition to this, the Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana will encourage consumers to pay their electricity bills online and get new connections through online process. As a result of this scheme, the women will get employment and their income will also increase. Apart from this, the citizens of the state will be encouraged to pay their outstanding electricity bills and new connection for electricity will made available.
Benefits and features of Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme 2023
- Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2023 has been started by the Central Region Power Distribution Company to provide employment to the women of the state. .
- Under this scheme. electricity consumers are encouraged to make online bill payments by women self-help groups.
- Women of Madhya Pradesh will be provided benefits through this scheme, which will increase their income.
- Women will work as Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Sevak at the gram panchayat level.
- Through this scheme, illegal use of use of electricity can be prevented.
- New connections will be provided to the citizens of the state, and the revenue of the electricity company will also increase.
- Online bill payment can be done through UPAY App or through official website by all the citizens of Madhya Pradesh.
- Through this scheme, women will be provided incentive amount by the Electricity Department to catch theft of electricity.
Incentive to be given in Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana
The woman who will work under Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana will get some incentive money. The incentive money to be given by the concerned electricity department is as follow:
- Rs 200 per connection will be given if the woman has given three-phase electricity connection facility for agricultural irrigation.
- Rs 50 per connection will be given if the woman has got a single phase new connection.
- Rs 100 per connection will be given if the woman has got a new three-phase connection. .
- 15% incentive of the total profit from the previous year will be given.
- 10% of the bill payment amount will be given if the woman informs the department of electricity theft and if the information proves correct after a thorough investigation.
Eligibility Criteria of Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana
The eligibility criteria for Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Madhya Pradesh 2023 is as follows: –
- The applicant should be woman only.
- It is mandatory for a woman to be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The age of the woman must be 18 years or more.
Documents required for NIshtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- Ration card
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- bank passbook
- PAN card
How to apply for Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana?
The woman who wants to work under this Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana has to follow the following steps provided:
- The applicant must visit the nearest electricity department.
- After that, they have to meet the concerned officer and ask for application form for applying under Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana.
- Then, fill up all the details asked in the application form, and attached the required documents.
- Then, submit the duly filled application form to the concerned officer.
How to pay electricity bill online under Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana?
If any electricity consumers want to pay their outstanding electricity bill, they have to follow the given steps below:
- First of all, the applicants have to visit the official website of the scheme portal.mpcz.in .
- The home page will open in front of you.
- Here, in the home page, you have to go to the option of electricity bill payment and click on click here to pay.
- After which the next page will open in front of you.
- You will see the online bill payment form on the next page.
- Now you have to select the identifier here and also fill the identification number .
- After that click on the submit button.
How to download UPAY Mobile App and pay bill for Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana?
- First of all you have to go to Google Play Store, after that the home page of Google Play Store will open in front of you.
- Now you have to type UPAY App in the search bar of Google Play Store and click on Enter option, after that UPAY App will open in front of you.
- After this you have to click on the option of install, after that the app will be downloaded to your device.
- Then you have to open this app, after that the home page of the app will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter the details of all the information asked.
- After entering all the important information, you have to pay the bill online from here.
FAQs about Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana
What is Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana?
Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana is a scheme launched by Madhya Pradesh government to provide employment to the unemployed women of self-help groups of the state.
What is the objective of Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme?
The objective of Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme is to make women empowerment and encourage consumers to pay their electricity bills.
Can women from other states also apply for Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana?
No, women from other states cannot apply for Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana.
Who can apply for this scheme?
Only women can apply for this scheme.
What is the official website to apply for Vidyut Mitra Yojana ?
Official website for Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana is www.portal.mpcz.in.