NREGA Payment Details | Gram Panchayat NREGA Payment List 2022-23 | Check payment List Online @ nrega.nic.in | How to see the name in NREGA Job card Payment List | State Wise Payment List
The Indian government has issued the NREGA Job Card New List 2023 in order to assist impoverished, jobless families in urban and rural regions in finding jobs. Every state in the country receives a copy of this list. The persons whose names appear on this list will get the NREGA Job Card 2022, which will also include a list of the beneficiaries’ family members’ names and occupations. The bearer of this card will be granted 100 days to work on gram panchayat-level development projects. We shall provide the NREGA Job Card Payment List in this article. We will also go through the goals and advantages of the nrega.nic.in payment. NREGA employees can check the list to see if they were paid.
NREGA Payment List 2023
In accordance with the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act of 2005, the Government of India has released the NREGA Job Card New List 2022 to assist poor, unemployed households in urban and rural areas. A list of about 34 states has already been created for this program. The holder of this card will be given 100 days to work on gram panchayat-level development projects.
Users may view who has received compensation by using the NREGA payment list. You will also be able to see which state the positions were in, how many employees were hired, and their salaries. We’ll learn about the NREGA Payment List today, as well as how to use NREGA to get paid. Money is transferred to the NREGA account through the postal service. To do this, you must connect the bank account for the post office payment to the NREGA Job Card account. Through RTGS/NEFT, this payment job card is electronically transferred to the account of the bearer.
NREGA postal payments follow the same payment process as payments made through commercial banks and the post office.
The payment list includes the following items:
- The Beneficiaries’ Name, Name of the Village, and the Individually Unique Job Card No.
- The name of the father or spouse; the working code; the days worked; and the earnings in rupees.
Also Read: PVC Aadhar Card Online
nrega.nic.in Payment List 2023 Overview
|Name of the Article||NREGA Payments List|
|Who launched it?||Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India|
|Name of Scheme||MGNREGA|
|Beneficiaries||Poor People of the States|
|Major Benefits||100 days of development work|
|objective||To Provide Jobs under this scheme|
NREGA Job Card Payment List Objectives
The MNREGA Payment List’s main objective is to make it possible for qualified applicants who are already registered in the program to find their names on the list of payments provided by the government. For 100 days of development work, the Indian government gives employment cards to jobless rural residents. To eliminate rural unemployment, the NREGA Job Card 2022 was created.
Information Covered in NREGA Payment List
- work code
- Job Card No
- Applicant Name
- Muster Roll No.
- to date
- Form Date
- Wages Per Day
- Total Attendance
- Total Cash Payment
- Data Entry Date
- Delay in data entry
NREGA Payment List Benefits
The program has several benefits, some of which are listed below:
- Users may use the list to swiftly determine whether or not they have been paid; all they need to do is visit the state’s appropriate website to achieve this.
- RTGS and NEFT are two examples of digital payment mechanisms that may be used to pay beneficiaries. The usage of the online portal allows users to view additional information such as in which state, how many people have obtained employment, and how much they have been paid under the plan. Digital payment is a secure way of payment.
Eligibility Criteria for NREGA Payment List
The beneficiary just has to be selected in the scheme and should have completed work associated with this scheme in order to be eligible for payment and selection in the specified list. There are no other prerequisites or documentation needed.
NREGA payment list Documents
Important documents for NREGA payment are as follows:
- Aadhar card or ID proof of Beneficiary
- Contact Details
- Bank Account Details.
List of States Under the NREGA Payment List
|Andhra Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh|
|Himachal Pradesh||Tamil Nadu|
|Jammu And Kashmir||Telangana|
How to Check NREGA Payment List Online
- First, you must visit the official website of NREGA.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, select your state.
- After that, select the district, and block.
- Later on, click on the work-wise consolidated payment to worker option.
- Now a new page will be displayed.
- Select your Gram Panchayat, search work, and the working code.
- The payment list will be displayed on the screen.
NREGA Wage List Submission for Postal Payment in 2023
These three phases, which are outlined below, constitute the whole of the process, which may be summarized as follows:
- You must locate the district administrator option on the website’s homepage and click on it. Then, the salary list may be sent to the post office.
- Afterward, you must log in.
- Then, you must choose the fiscal year, district name, and block name.
- We must access the index page and add a digital signature to the FTO, after which a new page will appear.
- Then you must transmit the post-payment visa list to NREGA.
- After you submit the post-payment, the bank will convert FTO to CBS and finish the payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check my NREGA balance?
At the moment, there is no method to check the NREGA account balance online. The NREGA Job Card does, however, include certain information that a subscriber may utilize to verify their NREGA payout for a given time period.
How can I get NREGA job card list?
This MGNREGA job card can be easily downloaded from the official website of MGNREGA at nrega.nic.in. The central government has been offering the MGNREGA job card list since 2010-11 for 35 states and union territories across the country.
What is NREGA ID card?
A Job Card is an entitlement of every Mahatma Gandhi NREGA worker under the statutory provision of the Mahatma Gandhi NREG Act 2005. It not only provides an eligible individual, the right to work, but also serves as basic identity proof.
What are the benefits of NREGA?
It provides social protection for the most vulnerable people living in rural India by guaranteeing wage employment opportunities. Enhances livelihood security of the rural poor through the generation of wage employment opportunities in works leading to the creation of durable assets.
How is salary calculated in MGNREGA?
MGNREGA wages are paid based on measurement of work done i.e. piece rate basis. Every State has its defined Schedule of Rates on the basis of which the work output is defined and used to calculate the wages for MGNREGA beneficiaries. The actual wage payable is calculated based on the output of the worker.
How MGNREGA wages are paid?
The Schedule of the Act provides that the wages are to be paid to the workers through their savings accounts in the relevant banks or post offices unless any relaxation is granted by the Ministry of Rural Development.