PM Daksh Yojana 2023, Online Registration & Application, Login, Benefits, Eligibility, Documents required, Registration process, official website, pdf, full form, pm-Daksh portal, pm Daksh yojana courses list, https://pmdaksh.dosje.gov.in/, helpline number
The Indian government has introduced a variety of schemes to increase employment opportunities throughout the nation. The government has also introduced a few of these schemes, under which free training is provided to the citizens which enhances their abilities and enables them to better their standard of living by earning a good living. One such scheme called Pradhan Mantri Daksh Yojana has been introduced. In this article, we will share in detail about PM Daksh Yojana along with the application process.
PM Daksh Yojana 2023
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has launched the ‘PM-DAKSH’ (Pradhan Mantri Dakshta Aur Kushalta Sampann Hitgrahi) Portal and ‘PM-DAKSH’ Mobile App to make the skill development schemes accessible to the target groups – Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes, and Safai Karamcharis. All eligible beneficiaries will be provided training under up-skilling / re-skilling, short-term training programs, long-term training programs, and entrepreneurship development programs through this scheme.
Key Highlights Of PM Daksh Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||PM Daksh Yojana|
|who started||Union Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment Virendra Kumar|
|beneficiary||Target group of Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes and Safai Karamcharis|
|Objective||Providing training to generate employment opportunities|
The objective of PM Daksh Yojana
The main objective of this PM Daksh Yojana is to offer short- or long-term training to the targeted youth. The reason is that as they gain skills through this scheme, their skill level will rise and they will be able to get a job. As a result, they will be able to boost their income and their standard of life will increase and their economic situation will get better. The training under this scheme will be provided free of cost to the applicants.
Benefits and features of PM Daksh Yojana
- The government would provide free training to the targeted group of scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, other disadvantaged communities, and sweepers under the scheme.
- Over 50,000 youngsters were helped by the government through the scheme between 2021 and 2022.
- The government has made the application procedure online. As a result, you do not need to visit any government offices or leave your house. To apply for the scheme, you have to go to the scheme’s official website and fill out an application.
- Individuals whose names will be included as beneficiaries in the scheme will have the opportunity to get training from a training facility close to their homes.
- The administration of this government-sponsored scheme has been given to the Central Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
- These applicants will get a monthly stipend of Rs1,000 to Rs 1,500 if their attendance is below 80% during the short-term or long-term training sessions.
- Candidates whose attendance is 80% or more than in re-skilling or up-skilling will get Rs 3,000 per month.
Types of programs under PM Daksh Yojana
- Under this program, financial and digital literacy will be provided to rural artisans, sweepers, etc. Apart from this, they will also be provided training in pottery, weaving, carpentry, domestic work, etc.
- This program will be 32 to 80 hours.
- The cost of training will be limited to the extent of normal cost norms.
- ₹ 2500 will be provided as compensation for loss of salary to all the beneficiaries receiving training.
short term training
- The program will have various job roles as per the National Skill Qualification Framework or National Occupational Standards issued by MSDE.
- Under short-term training, financial and digital literacy along with training will be provided for wage or self-employment opportunities such as tailoring training, furniture manufacturing, food processing, etc.
- This training will be from 200 hours to 600 hours and 6 months.
- Training costs will be limited to the extent of normal cost norms. (Except for giving stipend to trainees in case of non-residential training).
Entrepreneurship Development Program
- This program will be for those youths belonging to scheduled castes and other backward classes who have received skill training under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana and their thinking is entrepreneurial.
- The duration of this program will be 80 to 90 hours or 10 to 15 days.
- The training cost will be limited to the extent of normal cost norms.
- The program will include sessions like business executive guidance, market survey, working capital, and management.
long term program
- Through this program, long-term training will be provided to the candidates in the areas which have good demand in the market.
- The training program will be imparted as per NSQF, NCVT, AICTE, MSME, etc in areas like production technology, plastic processing, apparel technology, healthcare sector, etc.
- The duration of this program will be 5 months or more or 1 year (1000 hours).
- Training cost will be limited to the extent of normal cost norms. (Except for giving stipend to trainees in case of non-residential training).
Beneficiaries of PM Daksh Yojana
- scheduled caste citizens
- Backward Class Citizens
- Economically Weaker Section Citizens
- denotified, nomadic and semi-nomadic
PM Daksh Yojana Stipend
- If the attendance of the trainee is 80% under the re-skilling and up-skilling training program, then an amount of ₹ 3000 will be given to the trainee.
- Under the Entrepreneurship Development Program, if the trainee’s attendance is 80%, the trainee will be given ₹ 100 per day.
- Under the short term and long term training program, Rs 1500 per month will be provided to the SC trainees. ₹ 1000 per month will be provided to OBC, EBC, DNT trainees and ₹ 1500 per month will be provided to Safai Karamcharis. This amount will be given only in case of 80% attendance.
Duration of training program under PM Daksh Yojana
|up skilling/re skilling||32 to 80 hours (one month)|
|Entrepreneurship Development Program||80 to 90 hours (15 days)|
|short term training program||200 to 600 hours (2 to 5 months)|
|long term training program||600 to 1000 hours(6 months to 1 year)|
Eligibility for PM Daksh Yojana
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of India.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 years to 45 years.
- The applicant should belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Economically Backward Classes, Safai Karamcharis.
- If the applicant is from a backward community, then the annual income of his family should be Rs 300000 or less.
- If the applicant is from an economically backward community, then in such a situation the annual income of his family should be Rs 100000 or less.
Documents for PM Daksh Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- self declaration form
- business certificate
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
Online application for PM Daksh Yojana
- First of all you have to open the official website of this scheme.
- On the home page opened, you have to click the Candidate Registration option.
- After this on the new page opened, you have to enter information such as name, father/husband’s name, date of birth, gender, state, district, address, educational qualification, category, location, mobile number etc. is required.
- After entering all the information in the specified place, you have to click on the option upload document and upload the required document.
- After uploading the document, you have to click on the Send OTP option.
- Now a One Time Password is sent to your phone number, you have to enter it in the empty box appearing on the screen and after that you have to click on the Next option.
- Now a new page opens on your screen, in which you need to enter the training details. After entering the information, once again you have to press the Next button.
- Now on your screen you are asked to enter the bank account detail information. You have to enter the relevant information in the specified space and then press the submit button.
- In this way, by following the above procedure, your online application in this scheme is completed.
PM Daksha Yojana Helpline Number
Through this article, we have provided you important information about Pradhan Mantri Daksh Yojana, benefits, application process for the scheme. Despite this, if you want to get any other information about this scheme, then you can contact the official helpline number 011-22054392 of the scheme and get the information. If you have any complaint, you can also register your complaint on the helpline number.
FAQs about PM Daksh Yojana
What is PM Daksh Yojana?
PM Daksh Yojana is a central sponsored scheme to make the skill development schemes accessible to the target groups – Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Safai Karamcharis.
Who are eligible for PM Daksh Yojana?
Target group of Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes and Safai Karamcharis
How much money is granted in PM Daksh Yojana?
The amount ranges from ₹1000 to ₹3000 depending upon some criteria mentioned above.
What are the list of courses provided in PM Daksh Yojana?
The types of training programs provided are up-skilling / re-skilling, short-term training program, long-term training program and entrepreneurship development program.
Does PM Daksh Yojana charge for providing training?
The trainings provided by PM Daksh Yojana is free of cost.
What is the full form of PM DAKSH Yojana?
The full form of PM Daksh Yojana is Pradhan Mantri Dakshta Aur Kushalta Sampann Hitgrahi Yojana
Which Ministry is PM Daksh Yojana?
The ministry of PM Daksh Yojana is Union Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment.