Pradhan Mantri eVIDYA; Registration; ; Diksha QR Code e-Content
The subject of education is one of the most impacted industries by COVID-19. Because of the lockout, students were unable to receive a decent education. The PM eVIDYA initiative for students has been introduced by Finance Minister Mrs. Nirmala Sitharaman in light of this. Numerous online learning approaches will be introduced through this initiative to give students a high-quality education. We will provide you entire information about this programme, including its goal, advantages, features, eligibility, needed paperwork, application process, etc., through this article.
The PM eVIDYA initiative has been introduced by the Indian government. According to this initiative, the top 100 colleges in the nation will begin offering online courses to students after May 30, 2020. The majority of pupils in the nation do not have access to the internet. Swayam Prabha DTH channel would be introduced to offer education to all of those students. Under this programme, the government will also create 12 other channels that are comparable. In addition, the Diksha platform will be unveiled, which will include electronic content and books with QR codes for all classes.
The government will increase the PM eVidya programme under One Class One TV programme from 12 to 200 TV channels in order to deliver supplemental instruction and create a robust educational system. The union budget for 2020–23 was presented to the parliament by finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman, who also made this announcement. She also talked about how children, particularly those who live in rural regions, belong to scheduled castes and scheduled tribes, and belong to other disadvantaged groups, have missed two years of formal schooling as a result of the epidemic. She has also called attention to the fact that the bulk of the pandemic’s victims are kids in public and government-recognized schools. Therefore, this programme has been established in order to give further instruction and develop resident processes. The plan initially only included 12 DTH channels, all of which were reserved for students in class 1 to class 12.
- These channels will now be expanded by the government from 12 to 200. High-quality content will be created through these channels for the internet, mobile phones, TV, and radio in all spoken languages.
- In order to give students access to education, digital universities will also be created. In addition, the government will launch a course on innovation. There will be 75 electronic prayshalas and 750 electronic virtual laboratories for science and math.
- As you are all know, on February 1st of 2022, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman made the federal budget 2022–23 announcement.
- This was the second time that this budget was given digitally.
- The finance minister announced the PM eVidya initiative and encouraged digital education when delivering this budget.
- She also emphasised how the government had started the PM Vidya Yojana to provide digital education as a result of the epidemic.
- One class One TV channel programme will be introduced as part of this concept.
- There were just 12 TV channels operating previously; currently, there are about 200 TV channels available.
- Students without access to the internet will now be able to benefit from these TV channels.
- The finance minister stated during the budget address that in order to improve student skill, vocational and creative courses will begin this year.
- There will be 75 skill labs and 750 virtual labs for math and science.
- Access to teachers will be possible online.
- In addition, the students will have access to top-notch educational materials in their native languages through the internet, mobile devices, TVs, etc.
- Additionally, the government plans to establish a digital university.
- Students will be able to receive an education through this university at home in all Indian languages and ICT forms.
|Article about||PM eVIDYA Program|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Objective||To Educate Students|
- The digital infrastructure is accessible to instructors and students once they scan the QR code that is printed on the books.
- Following code scanning, you’ll think of ideas and subjects you wish to research.
- The portal is accessible in a number of Indian languages in addition to English.
- Around 18 languages are supported for access to the platform.
- Language may be chosen based on convenience and comfort
- The site will also provide you recommendations for courses based on your ability level.
- The Diksha site needs a user to select the class from which to get study materials.
- Select the standard whose study materials you wish to access, then input your information and press the submit button.
- You may discover interactive content made by professors and the top content producers in India using the mobile app.
- To access extra learning resources related to the topic, you must scan the QR code from the textbook.
- Even without an internet connection, you can save and share material.
- Users may discover lessons and worksheets that are pertinent to the material presented in classrooms.
- The app is available in a number of languages.
- The app is compatible with many content formats.
All students in the nation will get high-quality education as part of the PM eVIDYA program’s primary goal. Due to the shutdown, one of the most impacted industries is education. Therefore, this initiative was started by the Indian government in order to offer online education to all of the nation’s students. The government will take all necessary measures to guarantee that the countrywide lockdown does not negatively affect kids’ ability to learn. Nowadays, students in the nation may receive their education from the comfort of their homes without having to be physically there.
- The PM eVIDYA initiative will provide access to education in digital, online, and on-air formats.
- More than 25 crore school-age children will benefit from this initiative.
- After May 30, 2020, the top 100 colleges in the nation will begin offering online courses to students.
- Swayam Prabha TV channel will be created to provide education for all students without access to the internet.
- Under this plan, 12 more channels will be introduced.
- The Diksha platform, which will have e-content and electrified books with QR codes for all the classes, will also be introduced.
- Another name for this initiative will be “one Nation, one digital platform.”
- One Class One Channel, a television network, will be introduced for students in grades 1 through 12.
- The government will also produce a radio podcast for students who are deaf and hard of hearing.
- The government will take all necessary measures to prevent student education from suffering as a result of the statewide lockdown.
- Students may receive an education from the convenience of their own homes.
- This programme will serve as a one-stop shop for all of the educational requirements of students.
- As part of this programme, online tutoring for competitive examinations will be offered.
- Beginning on May 30, 2020, only the top 100 colleges will be allowed to offer online courses.
- The finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman suggests using radio, community radio, and podcasts for education.
- Students with visual and hearing impairments will have access to specialised online content.
- From first through twelfth grades, there will be one special channel designated for each class, known as “one class, one channel.”
- Diksha, known as “one country, one digital platform,” will be introduced for the States and Union Territories. It will include electronic material and QR-coded interactive textbooks for all classes.
- Manodarpan, a new channel, will be launched to promote the mental and emotional health of children, teachers, and families.
- A new national curriculum and pedagogical framework for educators will be introduced that integrates the needs of the global and 21st-century learner.
- By December 2020, the National Foundational Literacy and Numeracy Mission, which aims to ensure that every child achieves grade-level learning results by 2020, will be officially launched.
- Swayam Prabha DTH channel will debut for all courses so that students without internet connection may still learn
- Through Skype, the professionals will conduct live interactive sessions from their homes.
- It has produced a two-year educational video for private DTH providers like Tata Sky and Airtel.
- E-pathshala will add 200 more textbooks.
- On September 5th, 2017, the vice president of India officially launched this platform. This portal offers learning resources that are in line with the requirements of the established school curricula. English and a number of additional languages are available for use with this portal. Additionally, this platform will provide lesson plans, worksheets, and activities to make learning fun.
- The government of India launched this portal in an effort to uphold the three fundamental ideals of education—access, equity, and quality. The greatest teaching and learning materials, especially those for the most disadvantaged children, are accessible through this platform. This gateway is available to all students at all times for free. Until May 2020, this site has already registered roughly 90000 students. This website offers video lectures, specifically curated reading material, quizzes, and a discussion board for clarifying questions.
- The launch of Swayam Prabha TV took place on July 7, 2017. It is a collection of DTH channels dedicated to broadcasting top-notch educational content. These shows will be broadcast seven days a week, around-the-clock. The GSAT 15 satellite is used to broadcast this channel. At least four hours per day are devoted to covering fresh information through the host. Five times daily repetitions of this material will allow students to select the most convenient time to learn.
- To enable students who are blind or who lack access to other educational resources to receive an education, the government will conduct educational online radio streaming and audio for instructional reasons. Mukta Vidya Vani and Shiksha Vani podcast will host these radio episodes.
- Special e-content will be made available for kids with special needs. Accessibility for individuals with impairments will be provided on the website of the National Institute for Open Schooling. Students will have access to the website’s keyboard assistance, ease of navigation, display setting, content readability and organisation, alternative explanation for pictures, and audio-video description so that they do not encounter any barriers to obtaining an education.
- The NEET Department of Higher Education has set up online learning for many competitive examinations, such the IIT. To help students get ready for the difficult examinations, the department has planned a series of lectures. The site now has 193 physics videos, 218 math movies, 146 chemistry films, and 120 biology videos. The Abhyas mobile app has been created for test preparation. For preparation, this app will provide one exam each day in both Hindi and English. On the Swayam Prabha channel, lectures will be broadcast in order to prepare for IITPal. For this, channel number 22 will be reserved.
- The applicant must be a student
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Passport size photograph
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
You don’t need to apply anyplace if you wish to take advantage of the PM eVIDYA programme. You may simply access the official website and take use of all the features offered by this programme. The Government of India has launched this programme in an effort to offer all students a high-quality education. The government will take all necessary measures to prevent the nationwide lockdown from harming students’ education.
- Go to the of the Diksha portal.
- On the home page open, click on
- A new page will appear.
- On this page, click on
- You will be redirected to Google Play Store.
- Now, click on install
- A Mobile app will be downloaded to your device
- First, go to the of Diksha portal
- The home page will open before you.
- On the homepage, click on
- A new page will appear.
- Then, select board medium and class
- After that, click on submit.
- Required details will be on your computer screen.