PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Apply Online, Registration, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana Application form Pdf, Subsidy for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor scheme, Eligibility, Benefits, Features, Application Form Pdf Download, Official Website, Last date, Helpline Number
As you are all aware, the government runs a number of different schemes to help farmers by trying to make agriculture simpler. On the basis of this, the Indian government has launched the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2023. This scheme has been launched in an effort to improve the welfare and development of the small and marginal farmers of the country.
In this post, we will share all the details about this PM Kisan Tractor Yojana in detail if you are a farmer and want to benefit from it. Here, in this post, we will share – What is the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2023, its objective, benefits, documents, etc.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2023
The government launched the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana in order to contribute more to the growth of the economy by helping small and marginal farmers. Several different kinds of machinery are utilized nowadays to simplify agriculture. In order to give farmers the most amenities possible, the government supports farming by providing poor farmers with advantages under the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2023. Under the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana, farmers who are in need and who are not wealthy enough to purchase tractors are given the opportunity to buy tractors.
Objective of PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
The Kisan Tractor Yojana promotes modern farming. The government’s primary goal in launching the Pradhanmantri Kisan Tractor Yojana is to try to empower and make farmers independent. As a result, the government would be able to help farmers to become financially strong and support their families, In return, it will help in the growth of the economy of the nation. In accordance with this Scheme, the government will offer a 20–50% subsidy on the cost of a new tractor.
PM Kisan Yojana Subsidy for farmers
Under the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana, the government would provide a subsidy of up to 20-50% of the cost of one tractor.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Rumors
On social media, there are rumors circulating that Prime Minister Narendra Modi would launch the Kisan Tractor Yojana. Although subsidies are offered on the purchase of agricultural machinery in other states including Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, and Haryana, we want to assure you through this post that all of these rumors are false. Along with this, there is a report spreading around that the central government is attempting to help farmers in every state of the nation through the Kisan Tractor Yojana. The government will distribute the benefits of this scheme to poor farmers who have active bank accounts.
Is PM Kisan Tractor Yojana real or fake?
This is an important tractor-related scheme. Tractors play a significant role in farming, thus using them effectively is important. Farmers who are struggling financially, however, cannot afford to buy it. For this reason, farmers must rent tractors, which drives up the cost of farming. The Government of India launched the Prime Minister’s Tractor Yojana in light of the financial circumstances of the farmers. According to this, farmers will now receive subsidies to purchase tractors. The government is already putting this scheme into action at the state level in numerous states throughout the nation, including Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, etc. The government would provide buyers of tractors a 20–50% subsidy amount. But, we must notify you that the central government has not yet made any formal announcements on the launch of the Pradhanmantri Kisan Tractor Yojana. This Yojana has also been rejected by PIB Fact Check. You are kindly asked not to believe this fraud at this time until the government releases any official information.
Benefits of PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
- The Government of India will provide facilities under this scheme for the nation’s poor farmers.
- As part of this government scheme, farmers throughout the nation would get a 20–50% subsidy on the purchase of new tractors directly into their bank accounts.
- Farmers will get direct payments from their bank accounts as part of the government’s Kisan Tractor Yojana 2023.
- The farmers must thus link their Aadhaar card to their bank account in addition to having bank account.
- Under the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana, the women who harvest the nation’s crops would receive higher incentives.
- The beneficiary must not be associated with any agricultural grant scheme prior to receiving benefits from the government’s Kisan Tractor Scheme 2023.
- Cultivable land must be registered in the farmers’ names in order to benefit from the scheme.
- The Central and State Governments provide farmers up to 20-50% in subsidies under this scheme
Eligibility for Kisan Tractor Scheme
To get benefits under PM Kisan Tractor Scheme, farmers must have the following eligibility
- The applicant must be either a small or marginal farmer.
- The applicant farmer should be a permanent resident of India.
- The age of the applicant should be more than 18 years (18 Years) and less than 60 years (60 Years).
- The annual family income of the applicant should be less than Rs 1 lakh 50 thousand per year.
- The farmer should have his own land i.e. land in his name.
- The applicant should not be a beneficiary of any other subsidy scheme.
Documents for Kisan Tractor Yojana
The following types of documents are necessary to apply for the scheme.
- Aadhaar card of the person applying under the scheme (Applicant’s Aadhaar Card)
- Valid ID Card- (like Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License)
- Legal documents of the land with the applicant.
- Bank Account Statement / Bank Passbook
- Category Certificate
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant.
How to apply for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
- You must first meet the eligibility requirements in order to submit your application for the Pradhan Mantri Tractor Yojana 2023.
- After that, you can apply at the nearest Common Service Center by providing the required documents.
- Through the nearest Jan Seva Kendra, applications are being accepted for the Kisan Tractor SchemeScheme 2023.
- You can apply for the Kisan Tractor Scheme 2023 when you visit Jan Seva Kendra (CSC VLE), where you will be informed about it.
- Based on that, you will need to fill out an application form and submit the required documents.
- You will be charged a small fee, and the operator of the public service center will register your documents and information online on his portal after your application has been submitted.
- An application acknowledgment will be sent to you.
- Yet some states are accepting applications online. the following state-specific official webpage links
State-Wise specific official webpage links
|state name||State Wise Application Link|
|Andaman and Nicobar||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Bihar||online application link|
|Chandigarh||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Chhattisgarh||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Dadra-Nagar Haveli||offline application|
|Daman Diu||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Goa||online application link|
|Haryana||online application link|
|Himachal Pradesh||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Jharkhand||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Karnataka||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Kerala||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Madhya Pradesh||online application link|
|Maharashtra||online application link|
|Manipur||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Meghalaya||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Mizoram||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Nagaland||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Odisha||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Pondicherry||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Punjab||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Sikkim||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Tamil Nadu||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Telangana||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Tripura||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Uttaranchal||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Uttar Pradesh||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|West Bengal||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
Last date for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Application
As of now, there is no such report for the exact last date for the submission of the application for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana. However, it will be better to submit at the earliest if you wish to get the benefits from this scheme because the scheme is subject to budget allocation.
FAQs about PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
What is PM Kisan Tractor Yojana?
PM kisan Tractor Yojana is a scheme launched by the government of India to provide financial assiatance to farmers for purchasing tractors.
Who is eligible for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana?
The small and marginal farmers of India.
What is the subsidy rate provided by PM kisan Tractor Yojana?
The subsidy rate provided by PM Kisan Tractor Yojana is up to 20-50% of the cost of one tractor.
Is there any last date for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana application?
As of now, there is no specific last date for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Application.
How can I check the status of my PM Kisan Tractor Yojana application?
Famers can check their application status by visiting the official website of their respective state or the concerned department.
Suggested Read: Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana