Update Online | Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status | PM Kisan KYC Update Online | Registration | Pm Kisan Status Check Online, and Last Date
The government introduced the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-KISAN) scheme to help farmers. Farmers that qualify for this program under specific criteria receive financial assistance from the government. Many qualified farmers from throughout the country quickly filed applications for the scheme. Since the start of the initiative, farmers have profited handsomely from it. Until October 2022, 12 installments were transferred straight into farmers’ bank accounts. Farmers now need to confirm their accounts in accordance with the new rules in order to receive the PM Kisan 13th Installment. Here in this article, we will provide all the information about of PM Kisan Scheme and PM Kisan Scheme e-KYC, its documentation, eligibility, and benefits. Additionally, we will also provide how to process PM KISAN eKYC.
- The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) was introduced to offer a cash incentive of Rs. 6,000 per year, payable in three equal monthly installments of Rs. 2000.
- The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s primary objective was to provide farmers with financial stability by disbursing funds to them gradually in small quantities.
- According to the administration, many farmers received payments despite not being eligible for the scheme. Therefore, the government devised a strategy to guarantee that any farmer in need of assistance would receive it.11 payments were made to farmers directly into their bank accounts. However, e-KYC is required to receive the scheme’s additional benefits. Farmers who are already receiving payments under this scheme won’t get any more until their accounts have been verified.
- There are two approaches to EKYC. You can complete eKYC by going to a nearby CSC facility. Another option is to go to the PM Kisan or Online Portal website.
- Farmers who successfully completed the eKYC process will get their next payment on schedule.
- The last day for eKYC is August 31, 2022.
|PM KISAN KYC ONLINE|
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s deadline for beneficiaries to complete their PM Kisan KYC was previously set for July 31, 2022, however, according to a recent notification by the central government, that deadline has been extended to August 31, 2022. The tagline of the scheme’s official website, which reads, “Deadline of eKYC for all the PMKISAN recipients has been extended till 31st August 2022,” contains the notification. Now, all beneficiaries may complete their KYC before the deadline, which is August 31, 2022, in order to benefit from the plan.
We kindly ask that all beneficiaries, both registered and unregistered, complete their PM Kisan KYC before today since the deadline is July 31, 2022. You won’t receive the additional advantages of the PM Kisan Yojana as directed by the central government if you don’t comply. To accomplish this, you have two options: either go to the official website and complete your KYC by receiving an OTP on your registered cellphone number, or do it at your nearby CSC facility, where you will receive a biometric-based KYC. The 12th Yojana installment is set to be released by the government.
|Name of the Scheme||PM kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Scheme was started by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Benefit||Rs 2000/- per month (Rs 6000/- Yearly)|
|Latest Update||Notice for e-KYC|
|EKYC of Scheme||Aadhar Card Link with PM Kisan Account|
|Ways to Update PM Kisan E KYC||Online and CSC Center|
|Last Date to Update PM Kisan E KYC||31st July 2022 (Extended)|
|Ongoing Installment||PM Kisan’s 11th Installment|
The program’s primary goal is to give farmers financial support. The program’s main objective is to give people engaged in agriculture production financial aid. If you are a PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiary, you must finish the PM Kisan e-KYC process in order to take use of the program’s advantages. The program’s primary goal is to give farmers financial support. The program’s principal goal is to give financial help to persons interested in agricultural production. If you are a PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiary, you must finish the PM Kisan e-KYC process in order to take use of the program’s advantages.
There are numerous advantages to this scheme, such as
- PM Kisan Yojana is a financial assistance program that solely aids poor farmers and is meant to help the entire country as it is not managed by a particular state. As a result, the program enables all farmers in the country who satisfy the program’s eligibility standards to receive financial support from it.
- In order to get alerts of the installments and to monitor the status, farmers must visit the PM Kisan scheme’s official website and download the PM Kisan mobile app.
- The sole purpose of this program’s E-KYC is to ensure that fraudsters are kept out and that funds are always dispersed to the proper beneficiaries.
- Until the eKYC procedure is finished, beneficiaries will not be eligible to receive pm Kisan installments.
- The internet may be used to do eKYC.
- The official portal is another place where they may monitor the status.
- Installments will start up again when e-KYC is finished.
- Both before and after the program’s launch, the government made a number of modifications to it. For instance, restrictions on the farmers’ land holdings were eventually abolished, and farmers’ accounts in this plan could be created online, among other things. But the eKYC PM Kisan verification is the most crucial and required upgrade to this plan.
The only document which is needed to perform e-KYC on the PM Kisan scheme is the Aadhar card of the beneficiary.
The eKYC process is only required to be completed by farmers who are qualified to participate in this program and who are already enrolled in it.
- To begin, you can do so by going to the internet and accessing the of PM Kisan.
|PM KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI YOJANA KYC|
- From the homepage, select the option.
- Now on this page, enter your Aadhar card number.
- Now click on the search option.
- Your Aadhaar details will be displayed on the screen.
- Verify the details carefully and click on the get OTP option.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given box and click on the submit option.
- In this way, you can easily complete the KYC process.
From the PM Kisan Scheme, farmers are getting benefits. However, several fictitious accounts, or “farmers,” have been made since the scheme’s start. Therefore, the only way to address the issue of the growth of fraudulent accounts in the EKYC scheme is through the development of eKYC. Linking beneficiaries’ accounts to their individual aadhars enables eKYC.
KYC is a simple process that can be done online. In the next few paragraphs, we’ll explain it in more detail. This is a biometric way to do eKYC online:
- Visit the of PM Kisan website.
- You will see the official PM Kisan Scheme website’s home page.
- Find the on the home page of the portal and click on it.
- Use the information here to log in.
- A dashboard for the CSC will show up. There, look for “BIOMETRIC AADHAAR AUTHENTICATION” and click on it.
- The Aadhar eKYC section will then appear, where you can add beneficiaries and fill in the Cata code.
- You’ll see a box where you need to put the Aadhar-registered phone number of the person who will get the money. If the beneficiary’s Aadhar card is the only place where the given phone number is listed, you can move on.
- Then, after entering the mobile number, an OTP will be sent, and you can click the Submit OTP button.
- Once you’re done, you can choose to use your biometrics or not. After connecting to the biometric system, click the capture button to start the registration process. Then, click the button that says “Submit” to finish.
- Click “MAKE PAYMENT” once your fingerprint has been sent through the biometric system.
- The EKYC process will be finished after you pay about Rs 5.34.
In the given steps, we will show you how to do KYC through this link.
- After visiting this link, we will ask you to give us a mobile number, given the mobile number
- We will give a mobile number, and then an OTP will be sent and we will have to confirm that OTP.
- You will be able to finish the online PM Kisan eKYC registration process.
In order to use the CSC center’s assistance for eKYC, the beneficiary must:
- Visit the local or closest CSC location that is open.
- They are asking the authorities to do the eKYC.
- The document needed will be an Adhar card.
- Once Aadhar is linked and all details are confirmed, the E-KYC process will be completed.
- After logging in, beneficiaries must access the official website and select the Beneficiary list option.
- On the subsequent screen, where you must select the state, district, sub-district, and village click this to be redirected. Click the submit button after that.
- The beneficiary’s name will then show on the list, which you may access after that.
The government says that farmers who are part of the PM KISAN yojana must now have an e-KYC card. To get an e-KYC card, do the following:
- Then open the offical website.
- On the right side of the screen is the Farmers’ Corner option.
- Click the link to eKYC on that page.
- There you give Aadhar details and click on the submit button.