PM SHRI Yojana, PM SHRI Scheme, PM SHREE School Online Apply, Registration, Application Form Pdf Download, Budget, Beneficiary List, Benefits & Features, Document, Eligibility Criteria, Official Website, Portal, Helpline Number, Contact Number, Latest News
The central government has launched many schemes to bring quality education in India as well as to provide the best facilities to the students too. On September 7, 2022, the Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, launched a scheme PM SHRI Yojana. Under this scheme, the outdated schools will be upgraded in terms of infrastructure and quality of education. Further, the students will be provided cutting-edge learning opportunities. For this scheme, Rs 27360 crores has already approved for the upgrading of our schools. Under this scheme, 14,500 schools would be promoted to model status. In this article, we will share a complete detailed information about PM SHRI Yojana, including its benefits and features, objectives, documents, and how to apply etc.
PM SHRI Schools Yojana 2023
On 7 September 2022, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the PM Shree Yojana. Under this scheme, 14500 outdated schools in India have been identified and will be upgraded. The upgraded schools will adopt a contemporary, revolutionary, and all-encompassing approach to education delivery through this scheme. A strong emphasis will be provided on cutting-edge technology, intelligent classes, sports, and contemporary infrastructure. These schools will then be called PM Shree Schools. According to the official report, one secondary and senior secondary school would be created in each district of the country, and there will be at least one PM Shree School in every block. The Central Government, Union Territory, State, and local schools will gain from this PM SHRI Yojana. The scheme is anticipated to directly benefit more than 18 lakh kids. For this scheme, the government has already authorized Rs 27,360 crores over a period of 5 years w.e.f 2022-23 to 2026-27.
PM SHRI Schools Overview
|Scheme Name||PM SHRI Yojana|
|Launch By||Central Government|
|Launch Date||07 September 2022|
|Objectives||Upgradation of Schools|
PM SHRI Schools Objectives
The main objective of the PM SHRI Yojana is to upgrade 14,500 outdated schools all over India. Children can access smart education by giving these schools a fresh design in terms of infrastructure, atmosphere of the school. All of the elements of the National Education Policy will be reflected in the improved PM Shree schools, which will serve as model schools. A strong emphasis will be placed on cutting-edge technology, intelligent classes, sports, and contemporary infrastructure.
PM SHREE Yojana 2023 Latest news
As per officials, Ministry of Education has shortlisted 9000 schools for the PM SHTRI Yojana. The names of these 9000 schools will be released soon. As such, these schools will be developed into model schools under this PM SHRI Yojana.
Benefits & Features of PM SHRI Schools
- PM-SHRI Yojana will upgrade 14,500 schools at a cost of Rs 27,360 crores over a five-year period w.e.f 2022-23 to 2026-27
- PM SHRI Schools will serve as a model for other schools.
- ICT (information and communications technology), smart classrooms, digital libraries, scientific laboratories, and vocational labs will be installed in schools under PM SHRI Yojana. .
- PM SHRI will provide high-quality education in an equal and joyous school atmosphere that respects children’s unique backgrounds, language needs, and academic talents and makes them active participants in their own learning process.
- All of the elements of the National Education Policy will be implemented to PM Shri schools.
- From pre-primary to the 12th standard, education will be offered at these schools.
- For pre-primary and primary-aged youngsters, sports will be the main focus in order for their physical growth to take place.
- The schools will be developed as environmental schools, incorporating solar panels and LED lights, nutrition gardens with natural farming, waste management, plastic-free, water saving, and harvesting.
- Further Study of environmental practices, climate change-related workshops, and effective knowledge management to adopt a healthier approach will all be covered under the scheme.
- These schools’ teaching will be experiential, holistic, integrated, play/toy-based, inquiry-driven, discovery-oriented, learner-centered, discussion-based, adaptable, and joyful.
- Every grade will focus on learning outcomes. All assessments will be competency-based and focused on conceptual comprehension and real-life application.
- The existing resources and their efficacy will be assessed for each area and its key performance metrics, and shortfalls will be remedied in a methodical and planned way.
Eligbility Criteria for PM SHRI School
To become a part of the PM SHRI School, there are no such particular eligibility criteria. The government itself will identify and select the school.
Documents Required for PM SHRI School
Since the selection process of the school to be a part of PM SHRI School, there is no need to submit any kind of documents.
Application Process for PM SHRI Yojana
PM SHRI Yojana is such a scheme that is launched for schools only. The government itself will select the schools from different states of India. As such, there is no need to apply to be a part of the PM SHRI Yojana. The selected schools will get the benefits only.
PM Shri School Login for National/ State/ District users
- Any registered national, state or district user who wishes to log in must visit the PM SHIRI Schools official website.
- On the homepage, the login button for national or state, and district users must be clicked.
- Thereafter, the user must input their registered cellphone number on a new page.
- The oTP will then be sent, and the user must confirm its receipt.
- The user will then be successfully logged in.
PM Shri School Login for School Users
- School users who want to log in must visit the PMC schools’ official website.
- They must locate the login option for school users and click on it on the homepage.
- A new page will load, and users must input the UDISC code and cell phone number of HM.
- Then Click the OTP transmit button.
- Accept the OTP and the user will successfully be logged in as a school user.
Helpline Number for PM SHRI Yojana
As of now, the government do not provide any Helpline Number or Contact Number. However, if you any query to know about PM SHRI School, you can contact through the e-mail provided below:
FAQs About PM SHRI Yojana
What is PM SHRI Yojana?
PM SHRI Yojana is a central sponsored scheme to upgrade old schools from different states of India and to provide better education to the students.
What is the full form of PM SHRI?
The full form of PM SHRI is PM Schools for Rising India.
What is the budget sanctioned for PM SHRi Yojana?
Rs 27360 crore
How many schools are upgrading under PM SHRI Yojana?
14500 schools are going to upgrade to model schools across India.
When was PM SHRi yojana launched?
PM SHRI Yojana was launched on 7 September 2022.
Official website http://pmshrischools.education.gov.in./