Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana | PM Mudra Loan | Mudra Loan Apply Online | Apply Mudra Loan Online 2022|Application form for PM Mudra Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is a central government scheme that was launched on 8 April 2015 to help those people to start a new business or for their existing business. The scheme provides loans up to Rs. 10 lakh to non-corporate, non-farm small/micro enterprises. In this article, all the informations related with PM Mudra Yojana Or MUDRA Loan will be provided.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is a scheme that was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 8 April 2015 to those people who needs money to start a new business or for the expansion of their existing business. Under this scheme, loans ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 10 lakh are provided to non-corporate, non-farm small/micro enterprises. These loans are known as MUDRA loans and are classified into three categories namely Shishu, Kishore and Tarun.
|Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana – MUDRA loan|
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana/Mudra Loan 2023
The main purpose of providing MUDRA loan is to help those people who do not have money to start a new business or for their existing business.
Sectors that are covered under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
The following non-corporate small business segment both in rural and urban areas can avail the MUDRA loans:
1. Loans for purchasing transport vehicles.
2. Shopkeepers, traders, vendors, non-farm activities, etc.
3. Loan for financing equipments for small enterprise units.
4. Retail and Agri-allied activities.
5. Small scale manufacturers.
6. Restoring and repair shops.
7. Service based companies
9. Truck owners.
10. Textile industries.
11. food service Units.
Highlights of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
Name of the Scheme : Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
Launched by : Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Launched date : 8 April 2015
Beneficiary : Any Indian citizen both in rural and urban areas.
Objective : to provide loan up to Rs. 10 lakh.
Official website : https://www.mudra.org.in/
Benefits/Features of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana/MUDRA Loan
1. Loan is collateral free means loan can be taken without losing any personal or business property.
2. Loan is availableunder three categories –Shishu, Kishore and Tarun with loan amount of Rs. 50,000, Rs. 5 lakh and Rs. 10 lakh respectively.
3. Low interest rates with low loan processing fee.
4. Loans for women entrepreneurs at low interest rates.
5. MUDRA loan is available for small businesses.
6. The repayment tenure of the loan is fixed based on the cash flow capacity and the declared assets of the beneficiary.
Types of MUDRA Loan Schemes
There are three types of MUDRA Loan Scheme. They are as follows:
1. Shishu: Loan amount is up to Rs. 50,000.
2. Kishore: Loan amount is above Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5 lakh.
3. Tarun: Loan amount is above Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh.
Eligibility Criteria for MUDRA Loan
1. Any Indian citizen who want to start a new business or expand their existing business can apply for MUDRA loan.
2. The age of the applicant should be between 18 years and 65 years.
Documents required for MUDRA Loan
1. Proof of Identity: Self attested copy of Aadhaar card/Voter’s ID card/driving license/passport/PAN card/Photo IDs issue by Govt. authority, etc.
2. 2 Passport sized photographs (not older than 6 months)
3. Proof of category (if applicable)
4. Proof of Residence: Recent electricity bill/telephone landline bill/Property tax receipt (not older than 2 months)/Voter’s ID card/Aadhaar card/ Passport of individual/Domicile certificate/Certificate issued by Govt. authority/Local Panchayat/Municipality, etc.
List of banks covered under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2023
The following banks are covered under PM Mudra Yojana:
1. Allahabad Bank
2. Bank of India
3. Corporation Bank
4. ICICI Bank
5. Jammu & Kashmir Bank
6. Punjab & Sind Bank
7. Syndicate Bank
8. Union Bank of India
9. Andhra Bank
10. Bank of Maharashtra
11. Dena Bank
12. IDBI Bank
13. Karnataka Bank
14. Punjab National Bank
15. Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank
16. Axis Bank
17. Canara Bank
18. Federal Bank
19. Indian Bank
20. Kotak Mahindra Bank
21. Saraswati Bank
22. UCO Bank
23. Bank of Baroda
24. Central Overseas Bank
25. HDFC Bank
26. Indian Overseas Bank
27. Oriental Bank of Commerce
28. State Bank of India
Interest Rate for MUDRA Loan
The interest rate for MUDRA loan depends on the profile of the applicant. The public and private sector banks offering MUDRA loan decides the final interest rate of the loan.
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan?
Step 1. Visit the bank from which loan is to be taken.
Step 2. Collect the Application Form from the bank according to the loan amount – Shishi, Kishore or Tarun. Or You can download the Application Form by using this link https://www.mudra.org.in/Home/PMMYBankersKit. Take a print out.
Step 3. Fill up the Application Form and attached all the relevant documents and submit it to the bank.
Step 4. After verification by the official, Loan will be sanctioned within 1 month.
Achievements under PM Mudra Yojana
No. of PMMY Loans sanctioned
MUDRA Card is a debit card which is issued along with the MUDRA Loan. This card can be used to withdraw the loan amount which will be disbursed to the MUDRA account.
In this article, I hope all the information related with MUDRA LOAN has been provided.