Online Apply | Assam Pragyan Bharati Choice Of Scooty
The state of Assam is upholding its promise of a modernized administration. For all of the girl students who excelled in their most recent exams, the state government of Assam has now introduced a new program. All female students will receive Scooty as part of this program, which is called the Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme 2022. We will provide you all the information you need about the program in this post so you can sign up without encountering any further questions or issues. The eligibility requirements and the detailed application process have both been disclosed.
On June 25, 2020, the Assam Higher Secondary Educational Council released the results for class 12. The Assam Government has then decided to give bikes to deserving young woman students in the twelfth grade. Under the Pragyan Bharati Scooty, the Assam Finance Minister has announced the AHSEC Scooty Scheme. This program provides scooty to female understudies who get first-division grades on the state board in the twelfth grade. In Assam this year, 22,000 girls received high grades in which every one of them will be assigned a Scooty.
Assam’s Chief Minister, Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma, started the Pragyan Bharati Scheme scooter distribution ceremony for 35,800 eligible students on Wednesday. Rewards were given to 6,052 meritorious boys and 29,748 meritorious girls from Kamrup and Kamrup (Metro), respectively, who received scores of 75% or higher and 60% or higher in the most recent higher secondary exams given by the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council. This was done in accordance with the Dr. Banikanta Kakati Merit Award. As part of the Dr. Banikanta Kakati Merit Award, CM Sarma presented scooters to the students.The Pragyan Bharati Scheme scooter distribution event was attended by honourable ministers including Ranoj Pegu, Atul Bora, Chandra Mohan Patowary, honourable MLA Manab Deka, Education Advisor to GoA Prof. Nani Gopal Mahanta, Chairman AHSEC Rukma Gohain Barua, and other government officials.
The major reason for starting this program is to give all of the girls who are currently enrolled in Assam state’s educational institutions enough resources. The girls will be inspired by this program to pursue excellent higher education and independence. The variety of rewards that will be offered under the program will inspire the students. Each student will receive a Scooty, which they may use for transportation.
|Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty|
|Government of Assam|
|Government school students of Assam|
|Providing the different type of educational benefits|
- Application starts- 19th August
- Application ends- 25th August
There are many benefits of the scheme and some of the benefits are as follows in the following list:-
- To begin with, the Assam government would give all of the beneficiary’s free textbooks, uniforms, and other school-related essentials.
- The Assam government would provide students between 1,000 and 1 lakh rupees for textbooks.
- Graduate and post-graduate students will receive a textbook incentive of Rs. 1500 and Rs. 2,000.
- The government would pay all students’ mess fees in the amount of Rs. 1000 per month.
- A one-time 50,000 rupee education loan subsidy would be given.
- Scooters will be given to 20,000 deserving female students in class twelve.
- For the academic year 2020–21, all admissions from the higher secondary level up to the graduate level will be rendered completely free for all students. Additionally, this free entry will be available for programs including polytechnic, engineering, and medical.
Pragyan Bharti Scooty scheme
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Pragyan Bharti Scooty scheme:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam state
- The applicant must be a female
- The applicant must have secured first division in the class 12th government school examination of Assam state
- Applicant must be studying in a government school of Assam
The applicant must follow the following application procedure while applying for the recruitment opportunity:-
- First, visit the of the scheme
- On the homepage to have to click on the option call
- You can directly click on the link given here to go to the webpage
- Log in through your credentials
· Enter Roll No
· Registration Number
· Enter your Contact Details
- Select your option
- Complete the form
- Upload the documents
- Click on
- Download the Application form
Note:- if you want to know more regarding the scheme kindly stay with us in future. we will update each information as soon as the will announce it.
If you liked this article, please do like and share it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…