Login | Registration, Benefits & Eligibility, Features
The Punjab Career Portal has been made available to secondary and upper secondary students by the state government at @punjabcareerportal.com. UNICEF and the Aasman Foundation have teamed up to establish the platform in order to make sure that no student is left without guidance. As a result, the portal’s online registration procedure for 2022 has started. This site offers guidance to students on a variety of online courses, scholarships, and vocations. Details about the portal, including its highlights, goals, advantages, features, login process, and more, are provided in the sections below.
Pargat Singh, Punjab’s Education Minister, launched a web page to provide expert advice to students in the state’s institutions and schools. The Punjab government provides a customized career advice portal called Punjab Career Guidance Portal with 1047 hours of career curriculum on careers, colleges, entrance examinations, and scholarships to every student enrolled in a government school from class 9 to class 12. Through high-quality training and education, the Punjab Career Guidance Portal initiative will ensure that young people are empowered. The portal will be extremely important in counselling students on different online courses, scholarships, and careers as part of multiple efforts the education department is conducting. Additionally, almost 10 lakh children would be able to get the relevant information about courses, scholarships, and career guidance while relaxing at home.
|PUNJAB CAREER GUIDANCE PORTAL|
Also read: e-RUPIDigital Payment Solution
Highlights of Punjab Career Guidance Portal @
|Name||Punjab Career Guidance Portal|
|Initiated by||UNICEF and the Aasman Foundation|
|Launched by||the education minister of Punjab, Pargat Singh|
|Department||Punjab School Education Program Authority|
|Beneficiaries||secondary and higher secondary students|
|Objective||To provide professional guidance to students|
Punjab’s unemployment problem is significantly impacted by the inability to choose the proper career path. If students can get the correct career support at the right time, they can do great things in line with their skills. As a result, on November 15, 2021, Punjab Education Minister Pargat Singh unveiled a platform created to provide kids in the state’s institutions and schools with expert advice. About 10 lakh students may access this portal from home to learn about courses, scholarships, and career guidance.
- The portal was created by the state education department in association with UNICEF India and the Aasman Foundation.
- The Punjab Career Portal has been launched to provide students enrolled in state-run high schools and institutes with professional counselling.
- Now, 10 lakh students could study from home and acquire everything they had to know about programmes, financial aid, and career guidance.
- The career counselling portal features more than a thousand undergraduate (U.G.U.G.), postgraduate (P.G.P.G.), and vocational institutions from around the state and the country.
- To enlighten the students about the career options in the newest trades that are now emerging.
- The site will be essential in advising students about various online courses, scholarships, and career choices as part of multiple efforts the education department is conducting.
- The Punjab Career Guidance Portal 2022 gives full information on 1,150 entrance tests, including the application procedure, and is entwined with every student’s life to help them in achieving their life goals.
- The prospects in the new trades that are emerging in the modern period will be explained to the pupils. This is a brand-new initiative of the Education Department that will allow the student community a shared platform to discuss challenges they may be experiencing choosing their chosen routes. More than 21,000 colleges and vocational institutions will be available to students.
- The Punjab Job Portal offers information on approximately 550 distinct career paths.
To login into the portal, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the of the Punjab Career Guidance Portal
- The homepage will open on the screen.
- Now, enter the login id and the password.
- After that, click on the Login button to get logged in to your registered account.