Rajasthan Raj Matsya Yojana Portal 2023, Online Registration, Application, Benefits and Features , Documents, Eligibility, Guidelines, Pdf Form Download, List, How to Apply, Official Website, Helpline Number
The Rajasthan government has launched the Raj Matsya Yojana Portal for the farmers associated with fisheries in the state. Through this portal, the eligible farmers can apply for application online and avail the benefits provided by the Raj Matsya Yojana through the Fishery Department of Rajasthan. In this article, we will share the information on how to get the benefits of the scheme and how to apply application form. So, please read this article till the end.
What is Raj Matsya Yojana Portal?
On April 21, 2023, the Agriculture, Animal Husbandary and Fisheries Minister of Rajasthan Lalchand Kataria inaugurated the Raj Matsya Yojana Portal. Through this portal, the farmers will be able to apply online easily from their homes through their own SSO ID or e-Mitra to avail the benefits of fisheries schemes provided by the state government. Not only this, they will be able to check the status of their online application through this portal. From the receipt of the application in the department till the approval of the grant, the farmers will receive information about each stage of their application through SMS on their registered mobile number.
Highlights of Raj Matsya Yojana Online Portal
|Scheme Name||Raj Fisheries Scheme Portal|
|started||Fisheries Minister Lalchand Kataria|
|when did it start||April 21, 2023|
|Objective||Providing the facility of online application to the beneficiaries for the benefits of the government schemes of the Fisheries Department|
|beneficiary||State fisheries farmers|
|Application Process||Online or e-Mitra|
Objective of Raj Matsya Yojana Portal
The only purpose of starting the Raj Matsya Yojana portal by the government of Rajasthan is to provide the online application to all the farmers of the state associated with fisheries to get benefits of the schemes of the fisheries Department. Moreover, there will be transparency in the system. This portal will make easy for the farmers track their application process. It will save time as well.
List of schemes to be included on Raj Matsya Yojana Portal
The list of schemes which have been included on the Raj Matsya Yojana portal by the Fisheries Department are given below.
- Construction of pond on private land for fish farming
- Expenditure on inputs in the first year on fish farming
- Construction of pond for shrimp farming in brackish water
- Cost of inputs in the first year on brackish water farming
- Establishment of Fish Seed Hatchery
- fishing craft
- Recirculatory Aqua Culture System for purchase of boat
- Establishment of fish feed unit
- Grant Scheme for Cage Culture
- cold storage construction plan
- Scheme for Revival of Cold Storage
- Scheme for development of retail fish market and resources
- Plan made for establishment of mobile/retail colorful fish selling center kiosk
- Plan made for the movement of refrigerated trucks
- Plan made for purchase of insulated truck
- Scheme of bicycle ice box for providing motorcycle ice box literature
- Saving Cum Relief Scheme
- Group Accident Insurance Scheme for Fishermen
- Subsidy Scheme for Cage Culture
- Training and Skill Development Scheme
Benefits and features of Raj Matsya Yojana Portal
- The Raj Matsya Yojana Portal has been started by the Fisheries Department of the Rajasthan.
- The farmers associated with fisheries will be able to apply online application to get the benefits of government schemes.
- Any farmer who wants to apply under this scheme will be able to apply online or through e Mitra.
- Information of eacxh stage from the receipt of the application in the department till the approval of the grant will be sent to the farmers through SMS on their mobile numbers.
- Because of this Raj Matsya Yojana Portal, the farmers will also be able to see the progress in the applications made; Due to Raj Matsya Yojana Portal, the time will be saved and there will be transparency in the system.
- Quick implementation of the application will be possible.
How to Apply on Raj Matsya Yojana Portal?
If you want to get the benefits provided by the government schemes of the Fisheries Department mentioned above, then now with the help of Raj Matsya Yojana Portal, you will be able to apply easily by following the steps mentioned below.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Raj Matsya Yojana Portal.
- Now the home page of the official website will open, in which you have to click on the name of the scheme for which you want to apply.
- You can apply through online applicayion or e-Mitra.
- To apply online, you have to login by entering the SSO ID.
- After that, as soon as you click on the option of the scheme, the application form will open on your screen, which you will have to fill carefully.
- After that upload the required documents and finally click on submit option.
- As soon as your application is submitted, you will be given an application number using which you can check the application status.
Raj Matsya Yojana Portal Official Website
The official website is: www.fisheries.rajasthan.gov.in/home
Helpline number of Raj Matsya Yojana Portal
As of now, the helpline number facility is not yet available to the public, once it is made available, we will let you know through this article.
FAQs about Raj Matsya Yojana Portal
What is the main objective of Raj Matsya Yojana Portal Rajasthan?
The only purpose of starting the Raj Matsya Yojana portal by the government of Rajasthan is to provide the online application to all the farmers of the state associated with fisheries to get benefits of the schemes of the fisheries Department.
Which state runs the Raj Matsya Yojana Portal?
What is the benefits of Raj Matsya Yojana Portal?
The benefit of Raj Matsya Yojana Portal is that the farmers associated with fisheries can apply application form online to get the benefits of any schemes related with fisheries in the state.
What is the official website of Raj Matsya Yojana Portal?