Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana List Online Registration | How to check name in Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana List | Rajasthan Free Mobile List Pdf Download
You should be aware that the Rajasthan government will offer free mobile phones under the Rajasthan Free Mobile Scheme to women with Janadhar cards and women who are the heads of 1.35 crore Chiranjeevi families. The end of October 2022 will see the beginning of the distribution of these mobile phones. Through this list, 30 lakh women will receive smartphones this year, and over the following two years, efforts will be made to provide cell phones to the remaining women. The government will publish Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana List in relation to that. Under this programme, women whose names are on this list will receive completely free mobile phones. You must read our article if you also wish to have your name appear on the Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana List. Considering that this article will explain to you how to verify the name on this list very simply which you may use to determine whether or not your name is on this list.
Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana List 2022
Women having Rajasthan Janadhar cards and women who are the heads of 1.35 crore Chiranjeevi families would receive smartphones under the Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana list, according to Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot. The benefiting ladies will receive these cell phones completely free of charge, along with three years of unlimited free internet access, calling, and texting. In the initial phase, Anganwadi employees will be provided free mobile phones through this list. The procedure of giving out mobile phones to additional beneficiaries will then be finished. Women won’t need to register in any way to get their names included in the Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana List. Because the government will add the names of Janadhar card holders and Chiranjeevi Yojana-eligible women to this list. The state government would spend 1200 crore rupees to assist the qualified women through this list.
Rahul Gandhi will launch Free Mobile Scheme
On December 18, Rahul Gandhi might announce the Rajasthani free smartphone programme in Sikandar in Dosa. Rahul Gandhi would personally hand out cell phones to women. Sources claim that the free smartphone programme was scheduled to begin on November 1. However, the introduction of this programme was delayed because of Rahul Gandhi’s Bharat Jodo Yatra. Rahul Gandhi will now be in charge of launching this programme. A budget of Rs 12,000 crore has been set aside by the Gehlot administration for this programme. Additionally, it has been reported that in addition to Rahul Gandhi’s free smartphone initiative, Sikandra will also see the release of the Information Public Relations Department’s app. Gehlot may also publish a pamphlet detailing the activities and accomplishments of the administration during the last four years which the administration is actively making preparations for.
Also Read: PM Svanidhi Yojana
Highlights of Rajasthan Free Mobile Plan List
|article topic||Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana List|
|will be issued||by the Government of Rajasthan|
|beneficiary||Women covered under Chiranjeevi Yojana and holding Janadhar card|
|purpose||Making women digital by giving free mobile|
|Scheme Type||State Government Scheme|
|list viewing process||online|
Mission Karmayogi Scheme 2022
Distribution of mobiles will start soon through Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana List
At the end of October 2022, mobile phones will be provided to eligible women using this list. Some reports claim that in order to distribute mobile phones, clusters of five panchayats would be developed. In addition, support mechanisms will be put up at every 5–6 clusters where mobiles may be fixed and replaced in order to address the issues the beneficiary women with these mobiles are experiencing. First of all, free mobile phones will be given to Anganwadi worker ladies under the Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana List 2022. After that, 30 lakh eligible women will receive mobile phones this year. This mobile device will include a touch-screen 5-inch display and 32 GB of storage. These smartphones will come with built-in apps for a number of the state government’s key programmes. There are now 28 state government flagship programmes.
Benefits of Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana List
- Women with Janadhar cards and women who are the heads of 1 crore 35 lakh Chiranjeevi families would be eligible for benefits under the Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana List announced by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot.
- Through this programme, qualified women will receive free smartphones with 3 years of 5GB monthly data, unlimited local and STD calling, and a mobile sim card.
- The government’s primary motivation for providing the advantages on this list is to guarantee that women have access to the programmes and services offered by the government.
- Eligible women do not need to complete any type of registration or have it completed in order to benefit from Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana List because the government itself will add the names of eligible beneficiary women to this list.
- These smartphones will come with built-in apps for a number of the state government’s key programmes. There are now 28 state government flagship programmes.
How to check name in the Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana List
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Rajasthan Free Mobile Plan List.
- After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Search Registration Status.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter the Jan Aadhaar number and click on the Search option.
- As soon as you click on the search button, you will see your father’s name, your name, eligibility status etc. on the screen.
- If Yes is written under your eligibility status, your name will be included in the Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana List.