Free Tablet Yojana Apply Online | Free tablet Rajasthan Registration Form | How to apply for Free Tablet Yojana of Rajasthan | Benefits of Free tablet Scheme
Under the Rajasthan Free Tablet Yojana, the Rajasthan government has decided to distribute free tablets to the promising students of 8th, 10th, and 12th class of their state board exams. . Under this scheme, the first 9300 students of every class will be given smart tablets on merit basis. The tablets will be given to the students absolutely free of cost along with free internet connectivity for 3 years by the state government. If you are a student of 8th, 10th and 12th class of Rajasthan state board and want to get tablet free under Rajasthan Free Tablet Yojana, then you should prepare well for your board exams and get high marks and get smart tablet.
Rajasthan Free Tablet Yojana 2023
Rajasthan Free Tablet Yojana 2023 has been announced by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Ashok Gehlot in the state level event of Rajiv Gandhi Rural Olympic Games. Under this scheme, a total of about 93000 tablets will be distributed under the scheme this year. Through this scheme, on the basis of merit, and the meritorious students of class 8th, 10th and 12th, smart tablets will be distributed to the first 9300 students of every class with free internet connectivity for 3 years. This scheme will encourage the talented students by providing them tablets to get good marks in the board exams and will motivate them to pursue higher education. The state government has not fixed any percentage limit in the examination for distribution of tablets. this year, but students who have scored good marks in the 8th, 10th and 12th board exams will be given merit for every class.
|Rajasthan Free Tablet Scheme 2023|
Highlights of the Rajasthan Free Tablet Yojana
- Who declared it?- Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot
- Beneficiary – 8th, 10th and 12th students of the state board.
- Purpose – Free smart tablets with free internet connectivity for 3 years.
- Year – 2022
- State – Rajasthan
- Number of tablets – 93000
- Type of Plan – State Level Government Scheme.
Objective of Free Tablet Scheme
Benefits and Features of Rajasthan Free Tablet Yojana
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has announced the launch of Rajasthan Free Tablet Scheme in the state level event of Rajiv Gandhi Rural Olympic Games.
- The talented students of class 8th, 10th and 12thwill get this benefit.
- The government will give smart tablets to the first 9300 students of every class of 8th, 10th and 12th on the basis of merit.
- Internet connectivity will be provided free of cost for 3 years in these smart tablets.
- No separate application for enrollment in this scheme required.
- Around 93000 tablets will be distributed this year.
- All the children will be able to prepare to get the best marks in their board exams which will boost education in the state.Students will enhance their talents and abilities.
- Only 8th, 10th and 12th class students studying under the state board are eleigible to get smart tablet under this scheme.
How to apply to get smart tablet under Rajasthan Free Tablet Scheme?