Rajasthan Girl Child Promotion Scheme Online Application, Rajasthan Chhatra Protsahan Yojana Application Form Pdf, Agricultural Female Student Promotion Scheme Online Registration Process, Beneficiary List, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Helpline Number
The Rajasthan government has launched a new scheme called Rajastha Girl Child Promotion Scheme (Rajasthan Chhatra Protsahan Yojana) to encourage girl students in the state to pursue higher education in the agricultural field. Under this scheme, the government will provide incentives to all the girl students in the state who desire to pursue careers in the agricultural sector. If you are from Rajasthan and want to apply for this scheme, please read this article till the end. We will provide information about the Rajasthan Chhatra Protsahan Yojana in this article.
Rajasthan Girl Child Promotion Scheme 2023
Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot has launched the Rajasthan Chhatra Protsahan Yojana. Girl students who are interested to pursue a career in agriculture will get incentive money through this scheme. Under this scheme, the Rajasthan government would offer girl students financial aid for agricultural courses up to Rs 40,000. Girls who are enrolled in classes 11 and 12 would receive Rs 15,000 as incentive amount for choosing to pursue agriculture. The PG and UG students would both get an incentive amount of Rs 25,000 at the same time. Along with this, students seeking PhDs in agriculture would receive an incentive amount of Rs 40,000. Every year, the Rajasthan Chhatra Protsahan Yojana’s incentive payment would be transfer straight to the beneficiary’s bank account. The government would invest Rs 50 crore in this scheme every year. Applications for this Girl Child Promotion scheme can be submitted either through Emitra or official website.
Rajasthan Girl Child Promotion Scheme 2023 Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Chhatra Promotion Scheme|
|was started||Chief Minister Mr. Ashok Gehlot|
|Relevant departments||Agriculture Department Rajasthan|
|beneficiary||Girl students pursuing in agriculture.|
|Objective||encourage studies in agriculture|
|Incentives||Rs 15,000 to Rs 40,000|
Objective of Rajasthan Rajkisan Chhatra Protsahan Yojana
The Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Mr. Ashok Gehlot, launched the Rajasthan Chhatra Protsahan Yojana with the primary goal of encouraging the female students of the state to study agriculture so that they pursue a career in the field of agriculture. Under the Rajasthan Chhatra Protsahan Yojana, the state government would grant up to Rs 40,000 to female students so that they may use for further education and secure a promising future in the agricultural industry. In addition, female students who study agriculture will be able to advise the local farmers of relevant information.
Benefits and features of Rajasthan Chhatra Protsahan Yojana
- The Rajasthan Chief Minister, Mr. Ashok Gehlot, has launched the Rajasthan Chhatra Protsahan Yojana.
- The students will receive financial incentives for studying agriculture.
- Only female students can take benefits from this scheme.
- The Rajasthan government will offer class 11 and 12 students an incentive of Rs 15,000 for studying agriculture.
- Rs 25,000 incentive will be granted to female students pursuing their graduation and post graduation in agriculture.
- The female students pursuing PhDs in agriculture studies would provide an incentive worth Rs 40,000.
- The state government’s incentive payment will be sent straight into the beneficiary’s bank account via DBT.
- Female students would be able to complete their education by taking advantage of the Rajasthan Chhatra Protsahan Yojana.
- This scheme will inspire additional female students in the state to enrol in the College of Agricultural.
- The Rajasthan government has allocated Rs 50 crore from its budget to run this scheme.
- By taking advantage of this scheme, students of both genders will be able to pursue careers in the agricultural industry. Instead, she will be able to secure a prosperous future for herself.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Girl Child Promotion Scheme
- The applicant must be a native of Rajasthan.
- The applicant must be a student.
- The girl student should be studying in a recognized Government Agricultural University / College.
- It is mandatory for the students to have a bank account.
Who are not eligible for Rajasthan Chhatra Protsahan Yojana?
- Such girl students who have failed in the previous year will not be eligible for the Rajasthan Chhatra Protsahan Yojana.
- The girl students who have re-admitted in the same class for category improvement.
- Girls who have left their studies midway.
Documents required for Rajasthan Girl Child Promotion Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- caste certificate
- School / College ID Card
- last year mark sheet
- mobile number
- email id
- passport size photo
- Bank account statement
How to apply through E Mitra under Rajasthan Chhatra Protsahan Yojana?
- First of all, you have to visit your nearest E Mitra center.
- There, you have to take all the required documents for the application with you.
- After this you have to tell the E Mitra operator to apply under the Rajasthan Student Promotion Scheme.
- You will have to give photocopies of all your necessary documents to the E Mitra operator.
- Your online application will be made by the E Mitra operator.
- After this you will be given the receipt of the application. Which you have to keep safe with you.
- In this way you can easily apply under Rajasthan Chhatra Protsahan Yojana through E-Mitra.
How to apply online under Rajasthan Girl Child Promotion Scheme 2023?
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Agriculture Department Rajasthan.
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Incentive Amount for Students in the section of Kisan Suvidha at the bottom.
- The page in front of you will open as soon as you click.
- Now you have to click on the option of Click here to apply on this page.
- After this the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter all the necessary information asked in the application form carefully.
- After entering all the information, you will have to upload the necessary documents asked in the form.
- At last you have to click on the option of Submit.
- In this way, the process of applying online under your Rajasthan Student Promotion Scheme will be completed.
- Nodal Officer: V.K.Pandey
- Designation: Additional Director Agriculture (Extension)
- Telephone: 0141-2227849
- Help Desk: 0141-2927047
- Email: email@example.com
- Room No. 114, Pant Krishi Bhawan, Janpath, Jaipur 302005
FAQs of Rajasthan Girl Child Promotion Scheme
What is Rajasthan Chhatra Protsahan Yojana?
Rajasthan Chhatra Protsahan Yojana or Rajasthan Girl Child Promotion Scheme is a scheme launched by the Rajasthan Government to encourage girl students to pursue a career in agricultural sector.
What is the incentive amount to be provided in Rajasthan Girl Child Promotion Scheme?
The incentive amount ranges from Rs 15000 to Rs 40000 depending upon the class they study. Students of class 11 and 12 will get Rs 15000; graduation and post graduation students will get Rs 25000 and PhD students will get Rs 40000.
How to apply for Rajasthan Chhatra Protsahan Yojana?
The applicant can apply in two ways: through EMitra portal or the official website.