Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana | Apply Online | Application Form 2022 | Benefits, Eligibility and Documents
A new programme has been launched to help the daughters of low-income families whose name is Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana. The Government of Rajasthan launched the Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana to offer financial support for girl child marriages to families from economically disadvantaged groups. When a girl kid marries, the state government would offer eligible beneficiaries cash support under this programme ranging from Rs 31,000 to Rs 51,000 so that he won’t have any trouble paying for the daughter’s wedding.Benefits will be offered under this plan with the goal of facilitating the marriage of daughters from low-income state families. Through Shaadi Kar, we will give you information today about the Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana such as the Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana’s goal, characteristics, eligibility requirements, application process, and so on.
Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana 2022
The Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana was established by the state government of Rajasthan to assist girls from SC, ST, OBC, and minority general category households in finding suitable husbands. The Rajasthani government would offer financial aid via this programme for girls who marry older than 18 years old. The Rajasthan government would offer financial aid for marriage under this programme that ranges from Rs 31,000 to Rs 51,000. The Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana will be implemented by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided as a gift by the state government on getting the daughters of poor families married. The amount provided under Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary. Only two girls of a family will be able to get the benefit of the grant amount.
Key Highlights of Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana|
|Who Started||by the Government of Rajasthan|
|Department Name||Social Justice and Empowerment Department|
|beneficiary||Girl child of BPL family or SC/ST|
|purpose||Providing financial assistance for the marriage of daughters of poor families|
|official website||https://rajasthan.gov.in/ |
Objective of Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana
The Government of Rajasthan launched the Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana with the primary goal of offering financial support for the marriage of daughters from families belonging to underprivileged groups. Due to the common occurrence of a girl having to deal with various financial challenges at the time of her marriage, this not only encourages child marriage but also causes financial hardship for the families. The Rajasthani government’s Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana has been launched in response to all of these issues. The state government will offer financial support under this programme to qualified families for female marriage so they may easily marry their girl. The state government would contribute somewhere between Rs 31000 and Rs 51000 toward the daughter’s wedding.
Grant amount given under Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana
Only low-income families have been included in the Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana by the state government so that all eligible families can wed their daughters without facing any financial difficulties. The Government of Rajasthan has provided the following information regarding the grant amount:
- Amount of Rs 31,000: As part of the Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana, the Rajasthani government would give a family financial support in the amount of Rs 31,000 when a girl child over the age of 18 marries. Benefits under this programme will be given to a family’s most two daughters.
- Amount of Rs 41,000: Under this programme, girls who meet the age requirement will receive financial help in the amount of Rs 41,000. Whether the girl completed high school.
- Amount of Rs 51,000: All ladies who have earned a bachelor’s degree will receive financial support in the amount of Rs 51,000 through this scheme from the state government upon marriage.
Benefits and features of Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana
- In the event that the marriage is registered under the Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana, the state government would offer financial aid.
- Applications will only be accepted for benefits under this plan for a maximum of one month prior to marriage and for a maximum of six months following marriage.
- The government would contribute Rs 31000 under this programme toward the bride’s wedding expenses if she is a girl above the age of 18.
- A committee will be established under the direction of the district officer to carry out the Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana.
- The committee established by the state government to oversee the scheme will implement the programme at the district level.
- Only two girls from a household will be eligible to receive the benefit of the grant amount under this plan, which will send the grant amount straight to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- To be eligible for the benefits under this programme, a girl must be older than 18 and a guy must be older than 21.
- The benefit of the Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana will only be given when the marriage is taking place with the agreement of the parent or guardian.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana
- Only the native of Rajasthan will be eligible for Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana.
- The age of the girl child should be more than 18 years.
- The benefit of this scheme can be given only to the first 2 girls of the family.
- The annual income of the girl child’s family should not exceed Rs.50,000.
- Applicant Karta should have BPL Ration Card, Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe etc certificate.
- Apart from this, it is also necessary to have Bhamashah card.
Documents required for Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana
- Aadhar card
- age certificate
- bpl ration card
- income certificate
- bank passbook
- Address proof
- caste certificate
- marriage certificate
- passport size photo
- mobile number
Process to apply under Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana
- First of all you have to go to your nearest E Mitra center to apply under Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana.
- After going there, get the application form for Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana 2022 from the center director.
- Then, enter all the necessary information asked in the application form.
- Then, attach all the necessary documents sought with the application form.
- Now submit this application form to the E Mitra operator.
- The reference number will be provided to you by the operator.
- Thus you can apply under this scheme.