Telangana Rythu Bandhu 2023 Status Online | treasury.telangana.gov.in Rythu Bandhu status | Check Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary Payment & Amount | Bank list
The Rythu Bandhu Scheme was introduced by the Telangana state government to aid in the growth of the state’s farmers. The Telangana state Chief Minister introduced the program. Here in this article, we will provide step-by-step instructions for checking the Rythu Bandhu Status for 2023, how to verify the list of farmers and the beneficiary payment status, benefits, features, etc.
Rythu Bandhu 10th Phase Payment
The Telangana government formally began the Rythu Bandhu investment support program for farmers in its tenth phase on Wednesday. Rs 7,676 crore would be deposited under this phase into the bank accounts of 70.54 lakh farmers as investment support for the Yasangi season. The state’s Finance Minister, T. Harish Rao, said that on the first day, Rs 607.32 crore was deposited in the accounts of 21,02,822 farmers who owned up to an acre of land. The investment support is distributed at a rate of Rs 5,000 per acre. Farmers with up to two acres of land will get the money on Thursday, while those with up to three acres will get the money placed into their accounts on Friday. Assistance would be provided for 1.53 crore acres during this season.
Rythu Bandhu Payment to be Released on 28th Dec 2022
As per K Chandrasekhar Rao, the chief minister of Telangana, directives issued on Sunday, the agricultural investment money known as Rythu Bandhu would start to be disbursed for the yasangi harvest (rabi) season on December 28. The government grants agricultural investments to farmers under the scheme at a rate of Rs 10,000 per acre throughout both the Vanakalam (Kharif) and Yasangi seasons. By providing direct investments into the farmer’s account to begin expanding, the state’s agricultural industry has undergone significant transformation in addition to providing free irrigation, free energy, and farmer insurance. The agriculture sector of the country is benefiting greatly from this program, which is recognized as a revolutionary idea. By Sankranthi, the State government will credit the Rythu Bandhu funds, starting with one acre, by depositing Rs 7,600 crore into the bank accounts of every farmer.
How many farmers are to be covered under Rythu Bandhu Scheme?
- The Rythu Bandhu plan has been implemented to give farmers financial support. A total of 2,81,865 more farmers will receive aid under this program this year, and 66311 acres of land have already been purchased under its umbrella this season. Through this program, about 63.25 lakh farmers in Telangana who grow 150.18 acres of land are helped. Under the Rythu Bandhu program, the farmers would receive Rs. 7,508,78 crore for this Vanakalam. The region of Nalgonda has the greatest concentration of qualified farmers, whereas Medchal Malkajgiri has the lowest concentration.
- There are 4,72,983 farmers in Nalgonda and 39762 in Medchal Malkajgiri. All farmers who have enrolled under this program for the first time must provide their local AEOs and AOs with an Aadhar card, bank account information, and Pattadar passbook.
- The reward amount under this plan will be put into recipients’ bank accounts between June 15 and June 25, and the government has set aside Rs 14800 crore for it.
Why Rs 7508 Crores Required To Implement Rythu Bandhu Scheme?
The Rythu Bandhu plan began the transfer of benefit amounts into beneficiaries’ bank accounts on June 15th. It has been noted that during the past three years, the amount of money needed for a season has increased to Rs 1584 crores. In addition, 2 lahks more eligible farmers and around 66,000 acres of land have been added this year in the most recent tranche. The government offers incentives under the Rythu Bandhu plan for two crops each year, and this program was introduced in the fiscal year 2018–19. To accomplish this program, the government needs to have access to Rs 7508 crore for the current crop season, which it has allotted Rs 5925 crore for in 2018–19.
Rythu Bandhu Status Details
Benefit amount to be increased under Rythu Bandhu Scheme
The number of agricultural properties that have undergone mutations has also increased. As a result, additional land plots are being farmed. The Telangana Chief Minister increased the Rythu Bandhu Amount by Rs 1000 per acre as a result. Farmers are being given financial help through this program in the amount of Rs 5000 per acre. Previously, this price per acre was Rs. 4000.
Rythu Bandhu Status: Latest Update
Despite the lockdown having an impact on its revenues, the Telangana government released Rs 7,000 crore for the Rythu Bandhu Status for the Kharif crop and another Rs 1,200 crore for the harvest advance waiver on Thursday, totaling Rs 8,200 crore. The yield credit waiver amounts will be promptly deposited by the State government into the bank accounts. A total of Rs 1,200 crore would be saved into the records of 6.1 lakh beneficiaries as part of the primary component agricultural credit waiver. Additionally, Mr. Harish Rao stated that preparations were being made to credit the assistance at Rs 5,000 per acre to about 51 lakh qualified farmers prior to the start of the agricultural season.
Rythu Bandhu Status Objective
The Government of Telangana is offering financial incentives to farmers through the Rythu Bandhu initiative in order to improve their financial situation and make them self-sufficient. The farmers will receive Rs. 4000 per hectare of land under this program, in addition to several other advantages.
Statics of Rythu Bandhu Status
|Total Number of Farmers||5715870|
Important Details of Rythu Bandhu Status
According to the information we have, the government of chief minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao was thinking of only granting the advantages of the plan to farmers who would really cultivate the land. Farmers that apply for the program but have uncultivated land will not be paid out. In other words, Rythu Bandhu’s advantages are dependent on cultivation. Farmers had to cultivate the land they owned in order to get the advantages of the scheme. Our knowledge of the outcome is that the chief minister rejected the action after threatening for so many days.
What are the participating banks under Rythu Bandhu Status?
|Bank Name||Mandal count|
|State Bank of India||3398430|
|Indian Overseas Bank||601562|
|AP Grameena Vikas Bank||1323887|
|Telangana grameena bank||945170|
Beneficiary Amount of Rythu Bandhu
Authorities under the direction of the Ministers would swiftly deposit the funds into the accounts of farmers whose yield advance amounts were Rs 25,000 or less. Farmers whose advance amounts were greater than Rs 25,000 but less than Rs 1 lakh will have their yield advances postponed in four further installments later. Harish stated that the funds for Rythu Bandhu had also been released on Thursday and that they would be properly stored in the records of the farmers. 51 lakh farmers who are developing 1.40 crore land sections would profit from Rythu Bandhu.
Incentives under Rythu Bandhu 2023
All of the farmers in the state would receive a bonus under the Rythu Bandhu Scheme of Rs. 4000 per acre of land. Additionally, the farmers in this state will receive numerous other benefits with the execution of this plan, including free insecticides and pesticides.
Type of Crops Covered under Rythu Bandhu Status
|Crop Type Under Scheme||acres|
|Other Crops||54,353 acres|
Benefits & Features of Rythu Bandhu Status
- The government will provide farmers a cash incentive as part of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme.
- Farmers in the state would receive a bonus of Rs. 4000 per acre of land.
- Farmers will also receive free insecticides and pesticides in addition to this incentive, among many others.
- Farmers must complete an application and submit it either online or offline in order to get the advantages of the plan.
- For the current fiscal year, the program will provide coverage to more than 60 lakh farmers in the state.
- The government allocated Rs 7000 crore for this program before June 10, 2020.
- Farmers who do not plant their crops according to the government’s prescribed schedule will not profit from the program.
- Several farmers claim the benefits of this program while neglecting to cultivate the lands. These farmers will not receive any benefits from the program.
- The farmer’s financial situation will improve, and they will become independent.
Eligibility Criteria of Rythu Bandhu
The farmers should follow all of the eligibility criteria mentioned below to avail the benefits of the scheme:-
- The farmer must be a resident of Telangana state.
- He/She must own the land.
- The farmer must be a small and marginal farmer.
- This scheme is not applicable to commercial farmers.
Documents Required for Rythu Bandhu
The following documents require if you are applying for the scheme:-
- Adhar card
- Voter ID card
- pan card
- BPL certificate
- Land ownership papers
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Bank account details
How to check the application status of the Rythu Bandhu Status Scheme Online?
To check the application status of the scheme, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- A webpage will appear on your computer screen
- Select on Rythubandhu Scheme Rabi Details option from the menu bar.
- From the opened page select year, type and PPB No.
- Hit the “submit” option and the status will appear on the screen
- Click on the Scheme Wise Report from the drop-down list.
- Enter details.
- Select year.
- Enter your PPBNO Number.
- Click on the submit button.
- To check the Rythu Bandhu Payment Status go to the website of IFMIS
- From the opened page select year, type and PPB No.
- Hit the “submit” option and the status will appear on the screen
How to check the beneficiary list under Rythu Bandhu?
To check the beneficiary list, you need to follow the simple steps which are given below:-
- Click on the Official Website link given here
- A webpage will appear.
- Select your desired scheme from the webpage.
- A new web page will appear.
- Scroll down the webpage to check the beneficiary list of the scheme.
- Click on Check Distribution Schedule Report
- Or click on this direct link and Select-
- The beneficiary list will appear.
How to view the Check Distribution Venue Schedule of Rythu Bandhu?
- Go to the official website of Rythu Bandhu Status
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you have to click on the check delivery venue schedule
- Now you will redirect to a new page where you have to select district and Mandal
- As soon as you make the selection schedule of check distribution venue will be on your screen.
How to download Mobile App of Rythu Bandhu?
- To download the mobile app you have to rush to the official website of the Rythu Bandhu
- From the opened page go to the menu bar
- Select the “ Download Mobile App ” option
- Let the application download on your phone
- Install the application and log in/ register on it to use
- Ground Floor, D-Block, Fathe Maidan, Basheer Bagh, Near Nizam College Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001
- Contact number: 040 2338 3520
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
How to check Rythu Bandhu Status in 2023 Telangana?
Candidates can check all their updates and check their status at treasury.telangana.gov.in through the official website rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in. Farmers can also view E-Kuber Rythu Bandu Yojana 2021-22 and also check their IFMIS balance check and payment status.
How can I check my Rythu Bandhu beneficiary status in Telangana?
Farmers can check the TS Rythu Bandhu Status 2022 on the official website ifmis.telangana.gov.in. The Rythu Bandhu payment status and beneficiary list of the Telangana Government are also available on this page.
How much is Rythu Bandhu’s money in Telangana?
The Rythu Bandhu scheme is a cash transfer program for farmers. Under this scheme, the state government provides investment support for agriculture and horticulture crops by way of a grant of Rs 5,000 per acre to farmers each season for the purchase of seeds, fertilizers, and pesticides. 9 hours ago
When did Rythu Bandhu start?
It is an agriculture investment support scheme run by the Telangana government. According to the government website, the scheme started in the 2018-2019 Kharif season “to take care of initial investment needs of the farmers” in the state.