Aatm Nirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan 2022 apply | Self Reliant Uttar Pradesh Employment Campaign Online Application | how to register online and see Atmanirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan application form
The Self-reliant Uttar Pradesh Employment Campaign 2022 was introduced by our nation’s Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, through video conference on Friday at 11 am in front of Yogi Aditya Nath, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, and ministers from other relevant ministries. Following societal distancing in light of Covid-19, the villagers from all of the state’s districts participated in this video conference using Common Service Centers and Krishi Vigyan Kendras. The state government of Uttar Pradesh will offer job chances to 1 crore individuals as part of Aatmnirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan. Please read this article through to the end as we will be providing you with all the information relating to this plan including the application process, eligibility requirements, paperwork, etc. today.
What is Aatmnirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan?
Let us inform you that over 30 lakh migrant laborers have already made their way back to Uttar Pradesh. Over 25,000 people were employed or were returning to work in 31 districts across the state. The government has launched this program in order to give jobs to all of these migratory workers. Under the UP Employment Campaign 2022, Uttar Pradesh would be the first state in the nation to concurrently employ more than one crore of people. The state’s interested beneficiaries who wish to participate in this program must submit an application. Forming partnerships with businesses and other groups, is a component of the comprehensive initiatives of the governments of India and Uttar Pradesh. Along with migrant employees and workers who have relocated from other states, the local population will gain from this plan as well.
The objective of the self-reliant Uttar Pradesh employment campaign 2022
You are all aware that the coronavirus has infected the whole nation of India. People in the nation are afraid as a result of the coronavirus, and the prime minister has shut down India as a result in order to stop the spread of the infection. As a result of this shutdown, many people are now jobless. As a result, the Uttar Pradesh government and PM Modi have started the Self-Reliant Employment Campaign 2022. One crore people in Uttar Pradesh would receive jobs via this program, according to the government. The local population will gain from this, together with the migratory workers and those who have returned from other states.
UP Rojgar Abhiyan In Highlights
|Scheme Name||Atmanirbhar Uttar Pradesh Employment Campaign|
|initiated by||by Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|beneficiary||migrant laborers of the state|
|purpose||providing employment opportunities|
List of 31 districts included
In this campaign, 32,300-gram panchayats of 31 districts of UP have been included. These districts include Siddharthnagar, Prayagraj, Gonda, Maharajganj, Bahraich, Balrampur, Jaunpur, Hardoi, Azamgarh, Basti, Gorakhpur, Sultanpur, Kushinagar, Santakbirnagar, Banda, Ambedkarnagar, Sitapur, Varanasi, Ghazipur, Pratapgarh, Rae Bareli, Ayodhya, Deoria, Amethi. , Lakhimpur Kheri, Unnao, Shravasti, Fatehpur, Mirzapur, Jalaun and Kaushambi.
25 types of works were marked
This employment program has identified 25 categories of jobs in which migrants would be accommodated. The accountability for this has been distributed across a dozen departments. These include departments for rural development, panchayat raj, road transportation, mining, railroads, drinking water and sanitation, environment and forest, petroleum and natural gas, alternative energy, defense, telecommunication, and agriculture.
Main facts of Aatmnirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan 2022
- It was said at this campaign’s launch by the prime minister in the video conference that 25 different sorts of jobs have been discovered that will accept migrants. Twelve departments will be in charge of this. These include the panchayat raj, drinking water and sanitation, environment and forest, oil and natural gas, alternative energy, defense, telecommunications, agriculture, and rural development departments. The national government and the state government will work together to organize and expedite job campaigns in 31 districts through the self-reliant Uttar Pradesh Employment Campaign 2022. A loan of Rs 9100 crore will be provided to MSME units as part of this scheme under the Garib Kalyan Package and the Center’s Garib Rozgar Kalyan Abhiyan. 1.25 lakh people selected in the talent mapping would receive official employment letters from firms at the same time.
- Yogi government would focus on different initiatives linked to MNREGA, MSME, ODOP, building projects, and rural development to the migrant laborers who have returned to their homes under this program, providing employment to 1.25 crore people.
- The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh stated during the conference that out of all the migrant workers who have returned to the state, skill mapping has been completed for around 30 lakh workers, excluding minors under the age of 18. It will be simpler to employ these laborers as a result.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Atmnirbhar Rojgar Abhiyan 2022
- One crore individuals in Uttar Pradesh will receive jobs as a result of this program. It will help both the local population as well as migratory workers and those who have come home from other states.
- Through this program, employment would be encouraged in Uttar Pradesh. In order to provide work for the laborers, 25 distinct programs have been combined into one, as a result of which all migrant workers and laborers will have employment.
- More than 25,000 employees and workers returning to 31 districts of the state under the Uttar Pradesh Atmnirbhar Rojgar Abhiyan 2022. All of these migrant laborers and employees will be given jobs.
How to apply online for Self-reliant Uttar Pradesh Employment Campaign 2022?
It will take a bit longer for migrant workers in Uttar Pradesh who wish to submit an online application to work for the state government under this program. Because Yogi Aditya Nath, the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, was there when Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi just started this program through video conference on June 26 at 11 am. The application process for the self-reliant Uttar Pradesh Employment Campaign 2022 has not yet begun. We will update you through this page as soon as the state government opens the application procedure for this program. Migrant workers from other states will be allowed to apply online for employment once the application process begins.
Who released the Self-reliant Employment campaign in Uttar Pradesh?
Aatm Nirbhar Rojgar Abhiyan was released by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath in UP.
For whom has this Aatm Nirbhar Rojgar Abhiyan been started?
This campaign has been started for the unemployed youth of the state. Under the self-reliant employment campaign, 1 crore people will be provided its benefit.
What are the documents required by the candidates to avail of the benefits of UP’s self-reliant employment campaign?
Aadhar Card, Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Driving License, Photo Identity Card, Passport Size Photo, Mobile Number, Bank Account Details, Ration Card, and Educational Qualification Certificate (X Marksheet, XII Marksheet), To take advantage of Uttar Pradesh Aatm Nirbhar Rojgar Abhiyan, applicants must be a native of UP.
What is the purpose of Uttar Pradesh Aatm Nirbhar Rojgar Abhiyan?
The objective of the UP Self-reliant Employment Campaign is to provide employment to the economically weak, poor workers, and unemployed people of the state.
Who can take advantage of Uttar Pradesh Self-Reliant Employment Campaign?
Country workers, migrant laborers, poor citizens, cottage industries, farmers, small-scale industries, organized sector, unorganized sector citizens, tenant farmers, middle-class industries, fishermen, animal husbandry people, etc.
What are the benefits of Aatm Nirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan?
UP self-reliant employment campaign along with this, those candidates whose jobs have been lost due to the lockdown will also be given employment opportunities, candidates do not need to pay any kind of fee to apply. Under Aatm Nirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan, 50 lakh youths will be provided employment opportunities.
If we are residents of any other state can we also apply for a self-reliant employment campaign?
To take advantage of the self-reliant Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Abhiyan, candidates must be natives of Uttar Pradesh.
If you liked this article, please do like and share it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…