| | clw.telangana.gov.in login |
The Telangana state government has developed a new scheme The Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme that would help all of the state’s farmers. Here in this post, we will provide all the key details for the scheme’s implementation in 2022, . the elements that Telangana state farmers, and about all of the crucial specifics of the Scheme.
The Telangana government has developed this crop loan waiver scheme so that the loans taken out by the state’s farmers can be wiped off if they are unable to repay them. The farmers of the Telangana state will be able to live joyfully and free of the financial load of loans and advances that they have taken from anyone to support their daily survival thanks to the execution of the plan.
The primary goal of the Telangana agricultural loan waiver scheme is to forgive the loans owed by farmers who are unable to repay them. The farmers of Telangana would be able to live peacefully and be relieved of their financial burdens thanks to this scheme. Loans up to Rs 100,000 would be waived under this scheme. The farmers in Telangana state will now be relieved of their financial load thanks to this scheme, allowing them to cheerfully engage in farming operations.
|TELANGANA CROP WAIVER SCHEME 2022|
|Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme|
|Farmers of Telangana|
|Providing Loan Waiver|
- The farmers would receive a debt waiver up to Rs. 1 lakh over five phases.
- The state government has offered to forgive the Rs. 25,000 crop loan in the initial phase.
- In the next four phases over the course of four years, the remaining incentives will range from Rs. 25000 to Rs. 1 lakh.
- The government has approved a budget of Rs. for the initial phase. $1,198 billion.
- The following four stages will get a total of Rs 24,738 crore in funding.
- For the first payment of the plan, the State government set aside Rs 6,225 crore in the budget.
According to the Telangana Chief Minister, an online gateway will be created for carrying out the tasks associated with the state’s agricultural loan waiver scheme. Through the deployment of the website, many farmers will be able to sign up for the scheme while relaxing at home. In accordance with a predetermined framework, the banks will create a village-by-village list of farmers with outstanding loan balances. The report will be delivered to the relevant authorities. Before the completing the eligible list of farmers and starting the distribution of checks to qualified farmers, a district-level bankers committee meeting will be convened.
The following loans will be waived off of the farmers of the Telangana state:-
- Short-term production loans
- Crop loans against gold given by- Scheduled commercial banks.
- Cooperative credit institutions including- Urban cooperative banks and Regional rural banks
The following loans are not eligible to be waived off under the scheme:-
- Advances against pledge
- Hypothecation of agriculture produce other than-
· Standing crops
· Tie-up loans
· Closed crop loan accounts/written-off loans
· Loans to joint liability groups (JLGs)
· Rythu mithra groups (RMGs)
· Loan eligibility cards (LECs)
- The loans that are restructured and rescheduled.
The eligibility criteria are given below:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Telangana state.
- The applicant must be a farmer by profession.
- This scheme is applicable for all those crops that sanctioned the loan amount after 1st April 2014 and outstanding till 11 December 2018.
- First of all go to the of the crop loan waiver scheme.
- On the homepage, click on apply now.
- Now application form will open before you.
- Enter all the required information like your name, address, email, mobile number, bank account details etc in this application form.
- After that, attach all the required documents.
- Then, click on submit.
- By following this procedure you can apply for crop loan waiver scheme
- First of all, go to the of the crop loan waiver scheme
- On the homepage, click on the
- On the new page, enter your username, password in captcha code.
- After that, click on the login.
- By following this procedure you can log in on the portal.
- First, visit the of crop loan waiver scheme.
- On the home page, log in on the portal by clicking onthe
- Then, click on application status.
- Now, enter your application number.
- After that, click on check application status
- Application status will be on your computer screen