UP Gopalak Yojana 2023, Online Application, benefits and features, what is it, eligibility, documents, official website, online registration, budget, loan amount, application form pdf, helpline number, latest news, last date
The Uttar Pradesh Government has announced the UP Gopalak Yojana 2023 through which a loan of Rs 9 lakh will be provided to the unemployed people engaged in cattle farming in the state. This scheme offers financial assistance to the unemployed youth through bank loans, so that they can start their own employment initiatives. Here in this post, we will provide all the important information regarding the key details about UP Gopalak Yojana 2023, including the application process, registration, eligibility criteria, and necessary documents, etc.
What is UP Gopalak Yojana 2023?
The UP Gopalak Yojana 2023 is an initiative started by the Chief Minister of the state for the unemployed youths of the state. Under this scheme, bank loans of up to Rs 9 lakh will be offered to unemployed youth by the government in Uttar Pradesh. This scheme will get benefit to those beneficiaries who are having livestock with 10 to 20 cattle (including cows and buffaloes) and at least 5 cattle for goat and sheep. To avail the benefits of this scheme, it is necessary that the applicants must establish a livestock farm costing Rs 1.5 lakh for 10 animals.
Highlights of UP Gopalak Yojana 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Gopalak Yojana|
|Objective||To provide loans|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed youth of the state|
|Loan Amount||Rs 9 lakh|
Objective of Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Yojana 2023
The Uttar Pradesh government has launched the UP Gopalak Yojana 2023 to address unemployment among educated individuals in the state. This scheme provides bank loans to unemployed youth to start dairy farms and their own businesses. The goal is to promote self-reliance and empower unemployed youth, ultimately benefiting the progress of Uttar Pradesh.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Yojana
This scheme aims to provide benefits to unemployed youths in Uttar Pradesh.
Unemployed youth in the state can avail loans of up to Rs 9 lakh through this scheme, facilitated by banks.
The benefits of this scheme will be extended only to unemployed youth who own a minimum of 5 animals for livestock rearing.
Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Yojana will also benefit livestock keepers who have 10 to 20 cattle.
This scheme provides an option for keeping either cows or buffaloes, but the animals must be capable of providing milk for beneficiaries to avail of the benefits.
Eligibility for UP Gopalak Yojana 2023
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- Livestock keepers must have a minimum of five animals, and these animals should be capable of producing milk.
- The applicant’s annual income should not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
- Animals for the Gopalak Yojana will be purchased from livestock fairs, and the purchased animals must be healthy.
Documents Required for Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Yojana 2023
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof
- Residence Proof
- Income Proof
- Mobile Number
- Passport-sized Photos
- Bank Account Details
How to Apply for UP Gopalak Yojana 2023?
- Applicants should visit their nearest veterinary office to obtain the application form.
- After obtaining the application form, applicants must fill in all the required information.
- Once all the information is filled in, applicants should attach their documents to the application form.
- Subsequently, the application form should be submitted to the veterinary officer.
- The application form will then be sent to the district-level “Pashu Chikitsa Adhikari” (Veterinary Officer) for further processing.
- A selection committee, including the Chief Development Officer (CDO), Chief Veterinary Officer (CVO), and Nodal Officer, will review the application.
- After the committee’s review, the applicant can benefit from this scheme if selected.
Which state starts Gopalak Yojana?
What is UP Gopalak Yojana 2023?
he UP Gopalak Yojana 2023 is an initiative started by the Chief Minister of the state for the unemployed youths of the state. Under this scheme, bank loans of up to Rs 9 lakh will be offered to unemployed youth by the government in Uttar Pradesh.
Who is the beneficiary of UP Gopalak Yojana?
Unemployed youths of Uttar Pradesh.
What is the maximum loan amount for UP Gopalak Yojana 2023?
Rs 9 lakh
What is the official website for UP Gopalak Yojana 2023?
There is no official website.
What is application process for UP Gopalak Yojana?
Visit the Veterinary Office and collect application form and submit.