UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Apply Online, Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Application & Registration, UP Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Scheme Form Download, Kanya Sumangala Yojana List, Benefits, Documents, Application Form PDF, Official Website, Helpline Number
Today, in this post, we will talk about the Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana (UP Kanya Yojana). The Kanya Sumangala Yojana has been launched in Uttar Pradesh by the Yogi Adityanath government. All the guidelines necessary for proper execution of this Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana have been issued by the state government. In its third budget, the Yogi government set aside Rs 1200 crore for this yojana. In this post, we will provide you with comprehensive information about the UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana including how to benefit from the Kanya Sumangala Yojana in 2023, its objective and how to apply.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2023
India is now experiencing a sharp decline in the number of girls because girls are killed in India even before birth. Girls are viewed as a curse in India. Nevertheless, the Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana of the Yogi government will henceforth celebrate the birth of girls in the state. Through this Yojana, the Yogi government will now financially support the birth of girls for their schooling and further education. The government will succeed in influencing the public’s perceptions on girls with the support of this scheme. The Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2023 will now allow the girls to live better lives and get educated in order to become independent in the future.
Highlights of UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Kanya Sumangala Yojana|
|Which started launched?||Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||Financial support to the girls|
Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2023 Objective
In accordance with the scheme’s guidelines, the state government will give financial support to the girls in the amounts of Rs 3000 when she reaches class VI, Rs 5000 in class VIII, and Rs 7000 when she reaches class X. The form of the yojana has been made quite easy by the government. This means that anybody may benefit from this scheme, regardless of class. The government would give the girl a sum of Rs 2 lakh when she turns adult.
Important facts of Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana
The main facts of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana are provided below:
- The Yogi Adityanath government is financing girls’ higher education through this welfare scheme, which is part of the government’s overall commitment to empowering women in the state.
- The government would provide the girl Rs 3000 when she reaches class VI and Rs 5000 and Rs 7000 when she reaches classes VIII and X respectively.
- The government has made the Yojana highly adaptable so that people from all socio-economic backgrounds may benefit from it.
- The Kanya Sumangala Yojana would cost the government an additional Rs 1200 crores.
- By allocating cash in its third budget, the government has launched this yojana.
How are the funds to be provided under Sumangala Yojana?
The first installment will be given by the government at the time of the birth of the girl child.
- Within five months of the date of the girl child’s birth, an application must be submitted in order to qualify for the state government’s Kanya Sumangala Yojana’s first installment.
- For this, you must attach both the birth certificate and the certificate of institutional delivery registration while applying for the Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
Second installment for vaccination of girl child
- The beneficiary must submit both a copy of the affidavit and their vaccination card in order to receive the second installment.
Rs 3000 will be given on taking admission in class 1
- After submitting the admission document for the girl child enrolled to the school, an application must be submitted by July 31 of the same year, or within 45 days after the final day of admission in the school, in order to receive the third payment of the Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Rs 3000 will be given on taking admission in Class 6
- The admission document of the girl must be submitted by July 31 of the same year, or within 45 days after the last day of admission in the school, in order to receive the fourth payment of the Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- All of the documents must be submitted to the portal and must specify the Vidyalaya U Dice Code and Vidyalaya Code as well.
Rs 5000 will be given on taking admission in class 8
- You will have to apply as per the procedure mentioned above
Rs 7000 will be given on passing high school
- The admission documents of the girl child accepted to the school must be applied for after admission until July 31 of the same year or within 45 days after the final day of admission in the school in order to receive the installment of the Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
Rs 8000 will be given on passing the intermediate examination
- All documents must be uploaded to the Kanya Sumangala website by September 30 or within 45 days of the closing date after obtaining admission to an agriculture college, a graduate degree, a diploma, etc.
Rs 2 lakh will be given to the girl on completion of 21 years
- The state government would provide each beneficiary two lakh rupees when the girl has reached age 21 and at the time of marriage.
Eligibility for Kanya Sumangala Yojana
The eligibility of the applicant for UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana is provided below:
- The applicant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only girls can take advantage of the scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the family having one or two girls.
- The annual income of the family should be less than Rs.3 lakh
Documents required for the Kanya Sumangala Yojana
The details of the major documents related to the scheme are given below:
- Birth Certificate of the applicant
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- Affidavit on Rs 10 stamp
- bank passbook
- Latest joint photo of applicant girl child with guardian
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- school mark sheet
Offline application process under Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- To begin with, you must fill the Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana application form and submit it to the Block Development Officer, SDM, District Probation Officer, or Deputy Chief Probation Officer’s office.
- Following that, the official will forward all applicants to the District Probation Officer for online processing.
- The District Probation Officer will submit all offline applications received from different officers online from the district login.
- Thereafter, any further activity involving the application form submitted using an offline method will be conducted online exclusively.
- We would like to inform you that applications sent by post will never be accepted.
- The qualified beneficiaries of the Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2023 will get benefits after all necessary steps have been fulfilled.
Note- Application forms can be obtained free of cost from the office of Kanya Sumangala Portal / Block Development Officer / SDM / District Probation Officer / Deputy Chief Probation Officer
Online Application Process for Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Phase I Registration
- First of all, visit the official website of the scheme.
- Click on the link named Citizen Portal.
- Applicants must first register him/her through the portal.
- On the homepage, under the ‘Quick Links’ section, click on the link ” Citizen Services Portal Apply Here “.
- All first time users can register themselves and click on “I agree” option.
- After that Kanya Sumangala Application Form appears in front of you, now fill all the required details like applicant name, guardian name, mobile number, address and other details (Applicant has to add beneficiary to avail various benefits.)
- Now verify your mobile number with the help of One Time Password (OTP).
login step 2
- After successful registration, you will get Login ID (User ID) and Password
- Login your profile with the help of login id and password and then fill all the required application form timely to get Kanya Sumangala Yojana installment.
- Keep the login ID and password safe for future use.
How to see the application list of all the districts?
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- After this you have to go to the section of new features/reports.
- Now you have to click on the option of All District Application List.
- As soon as you click on this option, a new page will open in front of you.
- The following information has to be entered on this page. financial year, quarter, division
- Then you have to click on the submit option.
- Now you will get the related information on your computer screen.
FAQs About UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana
What is Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
The Kanya Sumangala Yojana is a scheme that has an aim towards uplifting girl children in the State of Uttar Pradesh. The scheme offers monetary assistance to the guardians or parents of two girl children in one family.
Who is eligible for Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
The family having one or two girls with annual income of less than ₹3 lakh