Ek Must Samadhan Yojana | How to register online & offline | how to fill out Uttar Pradesh lump sum solution scheme application form | Benefits
The government runs a variety of programs for the improvement of farmers. We’re going to provide you information today on one of Uttar Pradesh’s similar programs. Uttar Pradesh One Time Settlement Scheme is its name. Through this program, farmers will receive an interest rate rebate when they redeem their loans, enabling the state’s farmers to pay back the loans they have taken out. You will learn all there is to know about this plan by reading this article such as the Uttar Pradesh One Time Settlement Scheme’s definition, objective, advantages, characteristics, eligibility, key paperwork, application procedure, etc. Friends, if you want to learn everything there is to know about this program, please read this article through to the conclusion.
Uttar Pradesh One Time Settlement Scheme 2023
As you are all aware, farmers frequently find themselves unable to repay loans because of natural disasters and other factors. Yogi Adityanath, the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, launched this program with this in mind. Through this program, the government would provide farmers an interest rate refund ranging from 35% to 100% if they pay off their loans in full. Through this program, more than 2.63 lakh farmers would profit. The administration has separated this plan into three sections whose details we’ll give you via this article. If you would want to participate in the Uttar Pradesh One Time Settlement Scheme, you must submit an online application on the program’s official website. Time and money will be saved, and the system will become more transparent as a result. Under this plan, applications can also be submitted offline. This program is only available to you through March 31, 2021. The advantage of this program will not apply to you if you repay the loan after March 31, 2021.
Who manages this Uttar Pradesh One Time Settlement Scheme 2023?
The Uttar Pradesh Cooperative Gram Vikas Bank manages this program. If you want any further information about this plan or wish to file a complaint, please contact Uttar Pradesh Sahakari Gram Vikas Bank. The hours of contact are 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. To relieve farmers from moneylenders, the Uttar Pradesh Sahakari Gram Vikas Bank was founded. Low-interest loans are made accessible to farmers through this bank. There are 323 branches of Uttar Pradesh Sahakari Gram Vikas Bank throughout the state via which farmers are given financial help. At first, loans were provided to farmers so they could purchase tractors while the bank utilized to pay back debts obtained from moneylenders. However, the Uttar Pradesh Cooperative Gram Vikas Bank presently offers numerous economic advantages to the farmers in the current scenario.
Key Highlights Of UP EK Must Samadhan Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Uttar Pradesh One Time Settlement Scheme|
|who launched||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|beneficiary||citizens of Uttar Pradesh|
|purpose||To encourage farmers to repay the loan and reduce the NPA rate of the bank.|
|last date to apply||31 March 2021|
Loan interest rates
|category||Rate of interest|
|Minor Irrigation, SRTO, Agricultural Mechanization, and Silent Rearing Scheme||11%|
|Dairy, Dunlapkart, Animal Husbandry, Horticulture, Rural Housing, Poultry Scheme, Fisheries, Schemes of the Agricultural Sector, and others||11.50%|
Note: If the beneficiary pays the payment on time, he or she will be required to pay interest at the above-mentioned interest rate. The beneficiary will be required to pay an extra 1% in interest if the installment is not paid by the due date in this scenario.
Three Categories of One Time Settlement Scheme 2023
- First category – The whole interest that would have been due on any loans that were outstanding before March 31, 1997, and that the state’s farmers in the first category would have been unable to repay would be forgiven under this program
- Second category – These Uttar Pradesh farmers will remain in this group. Those who took out loans on or after April 1, 1997, and before March 31, 2007, will be eligible for interest exemption in this manner. The remaining principal will be collected in circumstances when interest equal to or more than the disbursed loan amount has been recovered. If the amount of interest recovered is less than the disbursed loan amount, the remaining interest and principal will be recovered up to the amount of the disbursed loan amount (the interest recovered earlier deducted).
- Third Category – These state farmers will continue to fall under this third group. There are three different methods by which borrowers who took out loans between April 1, 2007, and March 31, 2012, will be excused. The first loanee farmers’ principal will be fully recovered in full. 2. A 50% interest subsidy will be provided upon closing the account between the date of the scheme’s commencement and July 31, 2018. 3. Between August 1 and October 31, 2018, a 40% interest on the settlement rebate will be granted. 4. If the account is closed in accordance with the agreement between November 1, 2019, and January 31, 2020, a 35 percent interest rebate will be paid.
Uttar Pradesh One Time Settlement Scheme 2023 Objective
This program’s primary goals are to motivate farmers to repay their loans and to lower the banks’ NPA rate. For farmers, the Uttar Pradesh One Time Settlement Scheme has been launched. Through this program, farmers that repay their loans in full receive an interest rate reduction ranging from 35% to 100% in order to reduce the amount they must repay the loan. Through the UP EK Must Samadhan Yojana 2022, all those farmers who were unable to return their loans on time because of their precarious economic situation would now be able to do so. The farmers’ economic situation will also improve as a result of this plan, and they will gain independence and authority.
Benefits and Features of the UP One Time Settlement Scheme
- Yogi Adityanath, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, has launched the UP EK Must Samadhan Yojana 2022.
- Under this program, farmers that pay off their loans in full will receive a reduction in interest that ranges from 35% to 100%.
- Through this program, more than 2.63 lakh farmers will profit.
- You can submit an application under the Uttar Pradesh One-Time Settlement Scheme either offline or online.
- The government has classified this program into three sections.
- This program is only available through March 31, 2021.
- The farmers’ financial situation will improve as a result of this plan, and they will gain independence and authority.
- This program will also help banks lower their NPA rate.
- The state’s farmers would be urged to repay the debt under this plan.
- The Uttar Pradesh Cooperative Gram Vikas Bank runs this program.
- Contact the Sahakari Gram Vikas Bank in Lucknow if you’d like any further information about this program or file a complaint.
- Through this program, those farmers who were unable to return their loans because of their precarious economic situation would be allowed to do so.
- The farmer must deposit the complete sum in one go in order to benefit from the program.
Eligibility and important documents of EK Must Samadhan Yojana 2023
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant must be a farmer.
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- residence certificate
- land papers
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
How to apply under Uttar Pradesh One Time Settlement Scheme?
If you want to apply under the Uttar Pradesh One-Time Settlement Scheme, then you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, click on the option of Uttar Pradesh One Time Settlement Scheme.
- After clicking on this option, the next page will open in front of you.
- Your registration form will open on this page.
- You will have to fill in all the information asked in this registration form like name, address, mobile number, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you have to attach all the important documents.
- After that, click on the submit button.
- In this way. you will be able to apply under the Uttar Pradesh One Time Settlement Scheme.
What is the offline process of applying under the EK Must Samadhan Yojana
- First of all, you have to collect the application form from the nearest Uttar Pradesh Sahakari Gram Vikas Bank branch.
- To get this application form, you have to deposit a fee of Rs 200.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in the application form.
- After this, you have to attach all the important documents with the application form.
- You will have to get the signatures of the village head and the letter maker along with the photo of the farmer in the application form.
- With the application form, you will have to attach the latest Khasra and Khatauni Kisari Bahi, Aakar Patra, the certified copy of 5, 11, 23, and 45, and an affidavit of no outstanding dues of branch management.
- An advance subscription of a minimum of 10 shares at the rate of Rs 100 per share has to be submitted along with this application. Apart from this, an entry fee of Rs 3 also has to be deposited. If there is a copy partner, then in this case also it is mandatory to deposit a nominal membership fee of Rs 3.
- After paying all the fees, you have to submit the application form to the branch of Uttar Pradesh Sahakari Gram Vikas Bank.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Phone Number: 6390200373, 6390200436
If you liked this article, please do like and share it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
LIC Nivesh Plus Plan
E Shram Card Nipun Yojana 2022