Parivarik Labh Yojana UP Registration Online | How to apply UP National Family Benefit Scheme | Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Application Form Download | Benefits and Check Application Status
The government operates a number of different schemes to provide financial support to families that are struggling economically. These schemes will help low-income families with their basic requirements and raise their standard of living. The Uttar Pradesh government also operates a similar scheme which is known as the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana. Through this scheme, the government will provide financial support to a family in the amount of Rs 30,000 if the sole income earner in the household passes away. Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana is run by the Social Welfare Department of Uttar Pradesh. Through this post, you may learn everything about this scheme such as the online application process, requirements, benefits, etc. for this scheme.
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2023
Poor families from both the urban and rural areas of UP will be included in this Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana. In accordance with this scheme, the government previously provided compensation of Rs 20,000, which was increased to Rs 30,000 in 2013. The families who are eligible to get government assistance from UP National Family Benefit Scheme must apply under this scheme. The beneficiary must have a bank account in order to get the amount since the UP government will only transfer funds to that account only.
Objective of National Family Benefit Scheme UP
As you are aware, if the family head dies for whatever reason—he is the only one providing income for the family’s maintenance, however, his family will have to continue to support themselves. Several obstacles financially will be encountered by his family every day. The state government has launched the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana in light of all of these issues. The families of UP whose head has passed away can enjoy happy lives because of this scheme. They will be given Rs 30,000 as financial support to support the family so that the beneficiaries of this Scheme may live happily and meet their demands. UP Chief Minister Bal Seva Yojana
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Highlights
|Scheme Name||National Family Benefit Scheme|
|initiated by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|beneficiary||poor families of the state|
|department||Social Welfare Department UP|
Benefits of UP Family Benefit Scheme
- As part of this scheme, the government will award Rs 30,000 in compensation to families that are below the poverty line.
- Only poor families with no one to support the family financially owing to the head of the household has passed away due to some circumstance would be eligible for the death assistance program’s benefits.
- Many families have already benefited from the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana and many more in the future.
- The poor households in Uttar Pradesh’s rural and urban areas would benefit from this scheme.
- The applicant’s bank account will receive a lump sum payment under this scheme. The applicant should therefore have his own bank account.
- The amount given to the government will be provided to the applicant within 45 days of the application. PM Kisan Online Registration
Eligibility of Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana of Uttar Pradesh
- The benefit of the death assistance scheme will only be provided to those families whose head of household has passed away and the head of household must have been between the ages of 18 and 60.
- The applicant family’s annual income in urban areas must not exceed Rs. 56,000, and its annual income in rural areas must not exceed Rs. 46,000, according to the Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme.
- The applicant’s family is considered to be below the poverty line.
Documents of UP Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- identity card
- residence certificate
- death certificate of the death of the chief
- income certificate
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Head’s age certificate
- passport size photo
National Family Benefit Scheme Guidelines
- The entire form will be filled out in English.
- The applicant must submit the information for their national bank account.
- The National Family Scheme does not recognize cooperative bank accounts.
- The only income certificate that is valid will be the Tehsil level certificate.
- The applicant will be held accountable for any errors found despite the fact that the information provided will be assumed to be accurate.
- When completing the application form, the applicant is required to upload copies of all relevant documents.
- Only death certificates provided by accredited medical facilities at the Nagar Panchayat or Tehsil level will be accepted.
- The beneficiary’s photo signature should not exceed 20 KB and should be in JPEG format. Beneficiary’s ID card, bank passbook, death certificate of the dead, etc. should not exceed 20 KV in PDF format.
How to apply/register for UP National Family Benefit Scheme?
The interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana should follow the steps given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of the Social Welfare Department.
- Then, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click New Registration option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- Then, you will have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like district, resident, applicant details, bank account details, details of the deceased etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way, your registration will be done very easily.
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana District social welfare officer login process
- First of all, you have to click on official website of the Social Welfare Department.
- After this, you have to click on the link of District social welfare officer / SDM Login.
- Now, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to select the officer and district.
- Now, you have to enter Paasword and Captcha Code
- After this, you have to click on the login button.
- In this way, you will be login.
How to check the status of Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana application?
Beneficiaries who want to check the status of their application after applying, have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, the beneficiaries have to visit the official website of the Social Welfare Department.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click the option of “Application Form Status ”.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to select some information like District, Account Number, Registration Number.
- After this, you have to click on the Search button.
- Then, the status of your application will appear in front of you.
How to view details of UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana District Wise Beneficiaries?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Social Welfare Department.
- Now, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of district wise beneficiary details.
- After this, the list of districts will open in front of you.
- You have to click on your district.
- Now, the list of Tehsil will open in front of you, you have to click on your Tehsil.
- Then, the list of blocks will open in front of you. You have to select your block from it.
- After selecting the block, you have to select your panchayat.
- As soon as you select your Panchayat, the district wise details of the beneficiaries will appear in front of you.
National Family Benefit Scheme Contact
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Social Welfare Family Benefit Scheme.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of contact form.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here, you will easily get all the necessary information to contact.
- The toll free number is 18004190001