Uttar Pradesh Aapda Rahat Sahayata Yojana Online Apply | Application Form 2023 | UP Disaster Scheme beneficiary List | How to apply application online
The Central Government and the State Government both create new schemes to help the workers. Similarly to this, the government of Uttar Pradesh launched the Uttar Pradesh Disaster Relief Assistance Scheme in order to give the workers financial support. Through this scheme, the state will be able to compensate the workers in the unorganized sector for their losses in the case of an accident or other disaster. We are all aware that accidents can happen when construction workers are at work. The Uttar Pradesh Aapda Rahat Sahayata Yojana was launched by the state government with this in mind. Through this post, we will give you information on the Uttar Pradesh Disaster Relief Assistance Schemetoday.
UP Disaster Relief Assistance Yojana 2023
Yogi Adityanath, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, has announced the commencement of the Uttar Pradesh Disaster Relief Assistance Scheme. This program has been launched to provide financial support to state workers. The government would give money to the state’s workers under the Uttar Pradesh Disaster Relief Scheme to make up for the lives and property lost as a result of the disaster. Through this scheme, the government would offer workers cash support up to Rs 1000. The amount of financial assistance will be deposited into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts. This money will be sent to the employee’s bank account via RTGS. All state workers would receive benefits via the UP Aapda Rahat Sahayata Yojana. The workers need to apply online in order to benefit from this scheme.
UP Chief Minister Bal Seva Yojana
Uttar Pradesh Disaster Relief Assistance Scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||Uttar Pradesh Apda Rahat Sahayata Yojana|
|was started||By Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|planning department||Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|beneficiary||workers working in the unorganized sector in the state|
|purpose||financial assistance to laborers|
|financial aid amount||Rs 1,000|
Uttar Pradesh Aapda Rahat Sahayata Yojana Objectives
The primary objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to state workers employed in the organized sector so that the quality of life of the workers can be increased and help can be given to them. All state workers will receive cash support in the amount of Rs 1000 under this scheme. The workers’ bank accounts will receive this assistance payment via RTGS. Laborers and the poor will be able to deal with life’s challenges to some extent thanks to this scheme. The Uttar Pradesh government has also given workers the option to apply online in order to benefit from this scheme.
UP Disaster Disaster Relief Scheme Benefits and Features
· Yogi Adityanath, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, launched the UP Disaster Relief Scheme.
· The government will offer financial help to state workers through this plan.
· The government would give the workers Rs 1,000 in cash support as part of the UP Aapda Rahat Sahayata Yojana.
· The state government’s financial assistance will be transferred to the worker’s bank account via online means.
· Under the plan, the labor department will create an online database of beneficiaries.
· The state government has already dispersed Rs 6,81,93,000 in aid under this scheme.
· As of right now, 1,79,095 state workers have registered online for the Disaster Relief Assistance Scheme.
· The state government has sent assistance money to the bank accounts of 68,193 construction workers.
· This scheme will be beneficial to all state workers.
· Only those who have a labor card are eligible to profit from this scheme.
· By receiving the assistance money, workers can take care of their own and their families needs. Under this scheme, workers will be compensated for losses incurred as a result of disasters.
· By getting the benefit of this scheme, the workers will get some relief.
UP Disaster Relief Assistance Yojana Eligibility Criteria
· The Uttar Pradesh Disaster Relief Assistance Scheme will only accept applications from Uttar Pradesh workers.
· The applicant labor must be a native of Uttar Pradesh.
· The labor applicant must register with the Uttar Pradesh Labor Board Department and get a labor card.
· The applicant for work must be older than 18 years old.
· The worker’s bank account must be connected to Aadhaar in order for them to benefit from this scheme.
Documents required for application
· Aadhar Card
· labor card
· Bank account statement
· passport size photo
· mobile number
· residence certificate
How to apply under UP Aapda Rahat Sahayata Yojana?- Application Procedure
· First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
· After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
· On the home page, you have to click on the option to apply for the scheme.
· On clicking, a form will open in front of you.
· Now you have to enter the required information asked in this form.
· After entering all the information you will see the option of the application form
· You have to click on it. After this, the application form will open in front of you.
· Now you have to enter the required information like your name, age, address, district, etc. in this application form.
· After that, you will also have to upload all the necessary documents.
· After uploading all the documents, you have to click on the submit option.
· In this way you can complete the application process under Uttar Pradesh Aapda Rahat Sahayata Yojana.
How to check the application status?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of application status under the scheme.
- As soon as you click, the form will open in front of you to see the application status of the scheme.
- Now you have to enter the application number and registration number of the scheme in this form.
- After this you have to enter the given captcha code.
- After entering the captcha code, you have to click on the submit option.
- After which the application status will appear in front of you.
In this way you can check the status of your application under UP Disaster Relief Assistance Scheme.
If you liked this article, please do like and share it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…